Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sam's thread needs to be moved to the Located section now it is confirmed he has been found.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 195
RB for such a young guy to have nearly no web footprint is quite amazing.

If it is true that he has been dealing drugs since he was 13, then it is not suprising he is so good at flying under the radar.

My question is, how does somebody so young, get involved in dealing drugs ......... family connection maybe ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Please refer to previous Thread 1....Post #17....by Pi Thoughts

Ford Mustang is VALUED at approx $73,000

Sorry I don't know how to bring a post over from a previous thread here...maybe someone else might like to.

Ok, I'll clarify how I obtained this amount. Sams' Mustang is a GT 5.0 litre, 2016 model. You can verify through MSM photographs. If you check on carsales.com.au the average price would be $69990 drive away add on your personalised number plates and that's how I arrived at Approx $73000. Besides which we looked at buying one but there was a 12 month waiting list.
Also bear in mind there are numerous models of mustangs with large price variance.

If it is true that he has been dealing drugs since he was 13, then it is not suprising he is so good at flying under the radar.

My question is, how does somebody so young, get involved in dealing drugs ......... family connection maybe ?

More talk emerged from the same chain of sources i had about the purchases from bunnings. They claim dyball told them they were told to do it from some kind of gang they are part of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More talk emerged from the same chain of sources i had about the purchases from bunnings. They claim dyball told them they were told to do it from some kind of gang they are part of.

Ah, interesting. Thanks nickers.

So far everything you've told us via your sources has come to pass.

BBM

I think he either deleted his FB account recently or he's going by another name on FB. I find it hard to believe he's not on there.

The Plastic Mafioso gang? Because if Dyball and Boscaino are any indication, they are a gang of fools. imo

Not to worry. If Dyball was being watched, as we suspect ... the authorities will have plenty of idea who the members of any gang are, and what they are up to.

BBM

I think he either deleted his FB account recently or he's going by another name on FB. I find it hard to believe he's not on there.

I agree. He is probably like Dyball ... going by his middle names, or something more obscure. Trying to lay low but be among it all, at the same time.

And speaking of gangs, I recall a newer member - though I don't recall exactly who :thinking: - predicting earlier that by the end of all this, there will be a lot more arrests.

I think you guys are all to sympathetic, IMO if what turns out to be a death because of dealing in ICE, these 3 could have potentially destroyed hundreds if not thousands of more lives that hav been effected here.

One reason ICE is so rampant through the community is that society makes excuses and is so lienient on those who participate in the distribution. IMO there is no difference between someone providing a bag of ICE to someone than giving a bullet to ones head, it'sjust one will kill you a little slower and destroy more of the society surrounding.

What type of world are we living in where the alleged drug dealers should get funding for the outcome. I think im living in the twilight zone.

Next well be funding bikies, the cartel, maybe the mafia. Wake up peeps.

Some might see this as harsh, but a harsh stance is whats needed with drugs.

I was going to say something similar but worried about being blamed for victim bashing.

I do agree though, if Sam was selling drugs, how is it any different when the people who willingly take drugs die to when the people who willingly sell them die.

I was going to say something similar but worried about being blamed for victim bashing.

I do agree though, if Sam was selling drugs, how is it any different when the people who take drugs willingly die to when the people who sell them willingly die.

I think the go fund me is somewhat tasteless JMO.

Ok, so i gather from your post you believe Sam deserved to be murdered and his family should just p**s off.
Nice! What an effing world.

I do agree though, if Sam was selling drugs, how is it any different when the people who take drugs willingly die to when the people who sell them willingly die.

I think the go fund me is somewhat tasteless JMO.

Marples - how is people wanting to help others financially tasteless? :just wondering

I do agree though, if Sam was selling drugs, how is it any different when the people who willingly take drugs die to when the people who willingly sell them die.

Ah well, that is your opinion, as you say.
$5,030 in the fund in just one day means many others do not feel the same. And Sam's parents will be able to bury their son without it crippling them financially.

I think there is a feeling among some posters that young Sam was a common drug dealer who was ruining the lives of other young people by selling them poison basically so he could live a lavish lifestyle - atm this is all hearsay - in time the facts should emerge.

It would be a hard heart that would say he deserved to die - no-one has any right to take the life of another and if Sam did lose his way for a bit he probably would have turned it around but was not given a chance.

I don't know the financial position of ST's parents but I would assume they were not dependant on him for money - that said, funerals are not cheap ($8-10,000 for a nice one I would suggest) and a totally unexpected cost and stress for them when they'e dealing with enough.

Very few people deserve to die at the hand of others. Almost all people are grieved for when they die, irrespective of the life they led (not saying ST led a bad life, just saying, even Carl Williams had people who mourned him). I just think the fundraising is somewhat tasteless. It's not the only go fund me I've thought that of. People are free to give if they choose and I'm not mocking people for being kind. You seem to constantly and rudely attack anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

I think the parents of all three people mentioned in this case should be treated the same. They've all lost something and are somewhat feeling responsible for what occured. No amount of would take away any guilt or otherwise.

On a side note it annoys me that our culture forgives the dead so easily. No wonder suicide rates are so high.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Marples - how is people wanting to help others financially tasteless? :just wondering

As stated I don't think donating is tasteless. I think many of the people/situations seeking money on go fund me are in poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo