Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nmop - down - if turned upside down and read backwards

Ok, I'll clarify how I obtained this amount. Sams' Mustang is a GT 5.0 litre, 2016 model. You can verify through MSM photographs. If you check on carsales.com.au the average price would be $69990 drive away add on your personalised number plates and that's how I arrived at Approx $73000. Besides which we looked at buying one but there was a 12 month waiting list.
Also bear in mind there are numerous models of mustangs with large price variance.

Thankyou Pi Thoughts...I never doubted your word...
My son was a lover of these particular cars as well...

It's just that one of our posters here (Karinna) asked me where I got the figure of $80,000 from, also another poster was comparing the prices of the Ford Mustang to a Skyline..:tyou:

Ahhh ok. So I assume that theory didn't grow legs then!

There have been so many local rumours that Sam owed Boscaino lots of money, and the rumours have frequently been validated by later police announcements and such.

No-one has yet mentioned anything about a drug user dying who had been supplied by Sam (if Sam was, in fact, dealing. Must keep inserting that, as it isn't a published 'fact').

Oh yes, I got that :) ... I just meant I wonder what swifty's nmop refers to, as it wasn't replying to any referenced post.

Interesting, symbah. Is this used for any particular purpose, that you know of?

I can only think that it might be in reference to something being upside down/wrong way round ... on this thread perhaps? :thinking:

There have been so many local rumours that Sam owed Boscaino lots of money, and the rumours have frequently been validated by later police announcements and such.

No-one has yet mentioned anything about a drug user dying who had been supplied by Sam (if Sam was, in fact, dealing. Must keep inserting that, as it isn't a published 'fact').

I saw a comment in the last thread by a local, can't remember who it was.... that I took as Bosciano's sister was using ice and 'sleeping around' to get it. (Obviously a rumour and will probably stay as much) but I thought it could be a catalyst for some type of revenge and this coupled with AD's possible humanitarian personality could have created a situation..... However if the rumours about Bosciano being a drug dealer are likely true then I guess this wouldn't be the case. Also I'm not completely convinced that AD's overseas efforts do come from an humanitarian stand point as opposed to alternatives previously discussed which I am loathe to bring up due to where it led recently on this forum.....

Anyway just thinking aloud and apologies if this has already been discussed!

I saw a comment in the last thread by a local, can't remember who it was.... that I took as Bosciano's sister was using ice and 'sleeping around' to get it. (Obviously a rumour and will probably stay as much) but I thought it could be a catalyst for some type of revenge and this coupled with AD's possible humanitarian personality could have created a situation..... However if the rumours about Bosciano being a drug dealer are likely true then I guess this wouldn't be the case. Also I'm not completely convinced that AD's overseas efforts do come from an humanitarian stand point as opposed to alternatives previously discussed which I am loathe to bring up due to where it led recently on this forum.....

I personally do not see anyone 'honourable' in this tragic chain of events.

If they were dealing - not nice
If they were using Class A drugs - not nice
If they were stealing - not nice
If they were assaulting - not nice
If they were murdering - not nice

Although, I can see them all reverting to childhood dynamics when around their families, as people tend to do.
So I can see their families being somewhat oblivious (or choosing to be oblivious) to any behaviours that were out of line or not the norm. And just putting those bad/inappropriate behaviours down to stress or hormones or unemployment or some other more-acceptable-to-them reason.

This is doing my head in

Nmop - National messengers of peace

http://www.nationalmessengersofpeace.com/

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I saw that national messengers of peace thing, too. And I thought ... nup! I don't see any of those among these guys. Because, to me, mercenary-type behaviour is not peace-type behaviour. But not going there any more!!!!!

Not that I saw any sense in National Mail Order Pharmacy, or Natural Mother of Pearl, either! :confused:

I tend to think that nickers is correct in saying it is not my opinion - said by a poster who chooses not to elaborate any further, perhaps.

nickers....you are a gem...:loveyou:...our local reporter!

I remember this quote from a previous thread - I interpreted it as Sam's sister was trading sexual favours for ice - just a rumour anyway - Chinese whispers!!!

I remember this quote from a previous thread - I interpreted it as Sam's sister was trading sexual favours for ice - just a rumour anyway - Chinese whispers!!!

I think you mean Boscaino's sister?
As Sam's sister is considered a victim here. :)

And anything about Boscaino's sister could be blown out of proportion, too. By anyone who doesn't like her, or doesn't like her boyfriend (if there is one). I haven't personally seen any SM comments in that regard.
I don't actually see any comments about any of that family ... and, like Anais, just can't get a sense of them. Other than they may be a tradie family, and Boscaino seems to have a legal defence 'team' ... which generally means money is being poured into the defence.

Boscaino’s legal team requested an adjournment and the case will return to court on May 8
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/918749247c4347e9ac8c9d2f0debc974

I personally do not see anyone 'honourable' in this tragic chain of events.

If they were dealing - not nice
If they were using Class A drugs - not nice
If they were stealing - not nice
If they were assaulting - not nice
If they were murdering - not nice

Although, I can see them all reverting to childhood dynamics when around their families, as people tend to do.
So I can see their families being somewhat oblivious (or choosing to be oblivious) to any behaviours that were out of line or not the norm. And just putting those bad/inappropriate behaviours down to stress or hormones or unemployment or some other more-acceptable-to-them reason.

Saw your posts from earlier this morning about COD etc and was going to reply but then worried certain people might ask me to provide links/a kidney/my first born child to avoid a rant about the TOS.

Saw your posts from earlier this morning about COD etc and was going to reply but then worried certain people might ask me to provide links/a kidney/my first born child to avoid a rant about the TOS.

Yes and you are referring to my post, attack the post and not the poster. This is ridiculous.

Thankyou Pi Thoughts...I never doubted your word...
My son was a lover of these particular cars as well...

It's just that one of our posters here (Karinna) asked me where I got the figure of $80,000 from, also another poster was comparing the prices of the Ford Mustang to a Skyline..:tyou:

Yes i found info. online and provided a link with what i found. I really don't care how much ST's car cost and don't see the relevence of it? It's not like it means anything in ST's murder IMO.

Possible motive for Sam's death ???

On 26/7/2016 Sam posted on his FB page that the purchase of the Orange Ford Mustang was only 2 weeks away...making it 9/8/2016...

He was driving a dark blue 2014 Subaru BRZ Special Edition up until he took possession of the Ford Mustang and said on his FB page that he was sad to see the Subaru go...

So... he took possession of the Mustang in August 2016...only one month prior to the first robbery in September 2016...when the Mustang and designer goods were stolen...

Do we know yet if the 2 robberies are connected and if both AD and RB were involved in the first robbery, one month after the purchase of the Mustang?

Maybe...AD and RB became jealous about Sam flaunting his wealth and designer goods, living in an up-market Albion unit paying $500 per week rent...and not paying off his debts?

I could see this as a possible motive..MOO..:thinking:

Possible motive for Sam's death ???

On 26/7/2016 Sam posted on his FB page that the purchase of the Orange Ford Mustang was only 2 weeks away...making it 9/8/2016...

He was driving a dark blue 2014 Subaru BRZ Special Edition up until he took possession of the Ford Mustang and said on his FB page that he was sad to see the Subaru go...

So... he took possession of the Mustang in August 2016...only one month prior to the first robbery in September 2016, when the Mustang and designer goods were stolen...

Do we know yet if the 2 robberies are connected and if both AD and RB were involved in the first robbery, one month after the purchase of the Mustang?

Maybe...AD and RB became jealous about Sam flaunting his wealth and designer goods, living in an up-market Albion unit paying $500 per week rent...and not paying off his debts?

I could see this as a possible motive..MOO..:thinking:

I agree, and like police have mentioned if there was a link with the robbery and Sam's murder?
Whoever robbed Sam also had a gun/s, which is highly illegal in Aus. i believe. Could Sam have been beat up and shot?

Anyway better be back on topic. This thread is about Samuel Thompson.

Hahahahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karinna - I think that is a bit of a stereotype to throw out there that is a bit rude in itself.
As SouthAussie said, anyone can be defensive if you run them the wrong way.
Also like the written word can be read and interpreted differently by different people [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member