Is DDS cooperating with the investigation??? Poll is added, please vote.

Do you think DDS is being cooperative with the investigation?

• Yes I think DDS is cooperating with the investigation.

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • No I think DDS is being evasive and not being helpful in the investigation.

Votes: 127 43.9%
  • I don't know, need more information

Votes: 90 31.1%
  • think she's cooperating with mfh investigation after receiving immunity

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I think she is cooperating with the kyron investigation with immunity

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • she has immunity/is cooperating with mfh and kyron cases

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • DDS is cooperating with LE somewhat.

Votes: 17 5.9%

• Total voters
"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview. (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html)

IMO, this statement says volumes. TH told DS “something” to convince DS Ky’s disappearance had “something” to do with Darth Vader/Bad Guys. (Not sayin’ it *did* … just sayin’ – IMO -- TH led DS to believe this line of BS.) To extrapolate from there – according to TH -- if DS tells “the whole truth and nothing but the truth,” she could be signing Ky’s death sentence. (Unfortunately, IMO, that was signed on June 4th … by TH.)

MOO: DS thinks she’s saving Ky’s life by not fully fessing up. DS thinks both Ky and TH are a victims of the baddies.

And, who knows? Maybe Ky *is* the ultimate victim of TH&#8217;s involvement in illicit/illegal dealings. Going O/T here, but my top choice: anabolic steroids. Terri><Body building><gyms><illegal steroids><LE officers &#8220;using&#8221;><gang connect to anabolic steroids><&#8221;things we wish we didn&#8217;t know&#8221; &#8230;

... but what does BBM mean? I see it everywhere on this site and am feeling very dim not having any idea from context what it might mean.

Annazed BBM means Bolded By Me Used when you quote someone and there is one particular section of the quote you want to emphasize. So you go into the quote and you bold it. But out of courtesy you say BBM so that posters know you have amended the original quote by bolding one section or a few words. :)

I have been here several years and I still sit here sometimes and say :waitasec:
what does that mean so don't feel you are alone! :biggrin:

Here is a little thread with some of the abbreviations used on the forums. The list is probably not complete though but it gives you a little start. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107206"]*~* Welcome Members and Guests to Kyron's Forum *~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

"We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too," Spicher, 43, tells PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview. (http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html)

IMO, this statement says volumes. TH told DS “something” to convince DS Ky’s disappearance had “something” to do with Darth Vader/Bad Guys. (Not sayin’ it *did* … just sayin’ – IMO -- TH led DS to believe this line of BS.) To extrapolate from there – according to TH -- if DS tells “the whole truth and nothing but the truth,” she could be signing Ky’s death sentence. (Unfortunately, IMO, that was signed on June 4th … by TH.)

MOO: DS thinks she’s saving Ky’s life by not fully fessing up. DS thinks both Ky and TH are a victims of the baddies.

And, who knows? Maybe Ky *is* the ultimate victim of TH’s involvement in illicit/illegal dealings. Going O/T here, but my top choice: anabolic steroids. Terri><Body building><gyms><illegal steroids><LE officers “using”><gang connect to anabolic steroids><”things we wish we didn’t know” …

Bumping

... but what does BBM mean? I see it everywhere on this site and am feeling very dim not having any idea from context what it might mean.

I've been here forever and I didn't know what it meant! Thanks, Grandmaj! :angel:

Resurrecting another old thread....

I guess the immunity option is out now, huh? There would be no need for Dede Spicher to keep asserting the fifth if she had been granted immunity.

Resurrecting another old thread....

I guess the immunity option is out now, huh? There would be no need for Dede Spicher to keep asserting the fifth if she had been granted immunity.

From what I have read, Oregon has transactional immunity. It's my opinion that they didn't offer her immunity because they knew she was involved. What if they had offered her immunity and then she admitted to harming Kyron? They couldn't have prosecuted her. This is also why I believe she was not questioned when called in to the grand jury. IMO.

This is from one of Terri's motions:
"... the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution, Article 1, section 12, of the Oregon Constitution provides robust protection against self-incrimination...individuals may not be compelled to disclose their beliefs, knowledge, or state of mind). ...(while the Fifth Amendment requires only use and derivative use immunity, Article 1, section 12 requires transactional immunity, which is broader than use and derivative use)."

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/abate.pdf

This is information about transactional immunity:

"Transactional immunity (colloquially known as "blanket" or "total" immunity) completely protects the witness from future prosecution for crimes related to his or her testimony. "Use and derivative use" immunity prevents the prosecution only from using the witness's own testimony or any evidence derived from the testimony against the witness. However, should the prosecutor acquire evidence substantiating the supposed crime&#8212;independently of the witness's testimony&#8212;the witness may then be prosecuted for same."

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunity_from_prosecution"]Immunity from prosecution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The most current articles on this case are on Teri and Kane's divorce. She is wanting to see her daughter. Both sides lawyers are wanting to know what the police have on Teri taking Kyron. The police will not say. The lawyers believe it has a barring on the daughters custody. What bothers me on this whole thing is Teri saying she saw Kyron with some strange man and it was also being said that a couple parents and a teacher saw Kyron go off with a strange man who asked him to help him get something out of the car. This just does not add up to me. How can all these people walk away after seeing a child with or walking off with a strange man? What kind of people are these? What kind of school is this? What happen to protecting this child?

Who else said that they saw Kyron with a strange man? Do you have a link for that?

Terri never said she saw Kyron with a strange man. There was a witness who saw Kyron outside a truck just like Terri's with a man (some people think it was Terri's truck) and nobody ever said he asked Kyron to help him get something from his car. You are mixing supposition and hypotheses with fact. The defense is trying to spin things. Won't work.

Terri never said she saw Kyron with a strange man. There was a witness who saw Kyron outside a truck just like Terri's with a man (some people think it was Terri's truck) and nobody ever said he asked Kyron to help him get something from his car. You are mixing supposition and hypotheses with fact. The defense is trying to spin things. Won't work.
BBM

Didn't one of Terri's emails say that 'someone' had seen Kyron with a male chaperone? And did we ever hear who saw Kyron with a man outside a white truck (just like thousands of other white trucks)?

If that man was seen, then doesn't that change the whole sequence of possibilities? It would mean that either (a) a man took Kyron, or (b) Terri conspired with that man, or (c) Terri conspired with that man and also possibly with DDS.

If 'a man' had an innocent encounter with a roaming Kyron next to a white truck, whether Terri's or someone else's, would we not have heard from that man? That would have certainly placed Kyron outside the school and made him 'available' to anyone with bad intentions.

BBM

Didn't one of Terri's emails say that 'someone' had seen Kyron with a male chaperone? And did we ever hear who saw Kyron with a man outside a white truck (just like thousands of other white trucks)?

If that man was seen, then doesn't that change the whole sequence of possibilities? It would mean that either (a) a man took Kyron, or (b) Terri conspired with that man, or (c) Terri conspired with that man and also possibly with DDS.

If 'a man' had an innocent encounter with a roaming Kyron next to a white truck, whether Terri's or someone else's, would we not have heard from that man? That would have certainly placed Kyron outside the school and made him 'available' to anyone with bad intentions.

Yes, one of TH's emails mentioned someone seeing him with a male. But I don't believe her self-serving alibi-building alibis any further than I could throw TH herself. She was in CYA mode the minute Kyron showed up missing. The police have fully investigated and have interviewed everybody who was at the science fair that day. Yet they have not zeroed in on a strange man wandering around the fair. Based on their investigation, they zeroed in on TH. They know sooooo much more than we do, and I trust their reasons for putting only TH on the flyer.

guen, IIRC it was not ever stated if the person that was seen by the truck was a man. The interviewer asked DY if the person was a man and can't remember how she answered, but I don't think she said yes.
This was in an interview with DY and Kaine.

I haven't seen any discussion about the Nancy Grace show which was hosted by Jean Casarez tonight. Had to wait for the transcripts before posting but some info was discussed tonight about DeDe's actions over the last few days so I wanted to share with a link. The transcipts maybe worth reading for possible new info. I'm getting the feeling DeDe isn't totally cooperating. JMO

From the show tonight

To Lacey Evans, reporter KXL Newsradio in Portland. You are live there in Portland. You know, we have the tape of Dede Spicher, the very close friend of Terri Horman, that she was summoned to the courthouse, subpoenaed, we would say, to appear before the grand jury. Her attorney has confirmed with us that she didn`t answer any questions, so the video showed her leaving.

Has anybody else been coming to the courthouse to testify before the grand jury, maybe the landscaper that allegedly, according to legal documents, was solicited to kill Kaine Horman, or maybe the childhood high school chum, Michael Cook (ph), who was found later to be sexting, allegedly, with Terri Horman? Anybody else?

EVANS: No, not that we`re aware of. And Kaine Horman and Desiree Young have not (INAUDIBLE) they`ve been called to the grand jury, either. And in fact, we don`t even know what this grand jury is for, who it`s indicting, whether it`s Terri Horman or whether it`s Dede Spicher for something that she may know or may have done here.

In fact, let me go back to Elie Jostad. Let`s talk about Dede Spicher right now. Obviously a very close friend. And the reason she came to our attention is that law enforcement did a search of her home as they did of several other friends.

I know that your producer spoke with Dede Spicher`s lawyer today. What did he -- she have to say?

JOSTAD: Well, right. The important thing is that the parents put out a statement saying that they believe Dede Spicher -- and this is when we first heard her name, was when Kaine Horman and Desiree Young put out a statement, and they said that Dede Spicher was, number one, not cooperating with investigators and, number two, encouraging others who might have information not to cooperate.

Her attorney, however, says that she is cooperating, that she spent over three hours with investigators, answering their questions. He said her e-mails are going to be handed over to police -- e-mails she got from Terri Horman.

However, he wouldn`t talk about where she was the day that Kyron went missing and he also wouldn`t talk about any content that might be in those e-mails.

CASAREZ: Did she take a polygraph, Ellie?

JOSTAD: He wouldn`t confirm it. However, "People" magazine is reporting that two friends of Dede Spicher say that she declined to take a polygraph.

Linky

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1007/28/ng.01.html

his just firms it up for me...

I need more information to really decide if I think 100% that she was involved in Kyron's disappearance. But I think she knows something about something. I'm just not sure what it is. IF she was involved or has knowledge about Kyron's disappearance I think she is following advice of her father and/or attorney regarding how, when and where that information is shared. Covering her hiney & getting her ducks in a row. It is beyond me how anyone can hurt a child to begin with so this whole "more than one person may be responsible" things just irks me. I so want Kyron to be okay and at home with people that love him. But as time goes on, I am losing hope. So sad and I hate to even type that. My heart goes out to Desiree and everyone that loves this little cutie pie.

How could she know something and yet not be responsible? If she killed him she's guilty. If she set him up to be killed then she's guilty. The ONLY way she isn't guilty of this is to think that a stranger abducted him (which I doubt seriously) She is either guilty or not guilty....no in betweens here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back