Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and I am very concerned that Elizabeth may not have the means to either call home (no working phone) nor get away (she does not drive). I am even more worried because we don't have the first clue as to where they are right now.

And she likely does not have any money.

I found this to be interesting.

I guess it depends on which side the witness who may give conflicting statements falls. If it helps the defense at a crimminal trial this may not be in the best interest of the State.

But then again what's more important? ET's safe return is what's most important in my opinion.

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...g-witnesses-before-suspect-missing-teen-found

From that article....

"Whatley has not filed a lawsuit against Cummins or Maury County Public Schools, saying he’s waiting until law enforcement determines the exact nature of the Cummins-Thomas relationship".

From that article....

"Whatley has not filed a lawsuit against Cummins or Maury County Public Schools, saying he’s waiting until law enforcement determines the exact nature of the Cummins-Thomas relationship".

It appears to me that the family is interested in gaining information that leads to the safe return of ET and are not trying to get any money or punish anyone. JMO

From that same report...

"In Maury County, some parents whose children attended school at Culleoka Unit School with Cummins claimed that other teachers knew about the relationship and that the district was slow to act".

I think this is another reason the attorney left the names off the list...he probably doesn't know who all needs to be deposed until he starts with one as other names may come to light as to who knows what and when they knew. Which was sorta indicated by the previous link with the attorneys comments.

More from your link:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/35116136/asst-da-sends-message-about-reporting-inappropriate-relationships
Asst. DA sends message about reporting inappropriate relationships
Updated: Apr 10, 2017 7:10 PM EDT
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
Davidson County Assistant District Attorney Chad Butler said his office sees relationships like Elizabeth Thomas' and Tad Cummins' more often than people would think and more often than they would like. […]
In the last couple years, dozens of teachers in school districts across Nashville and surrounding counties have been suspended and even arrested for having sexual relationships with their students. […]

From that same report...

"In Maury County, some parents whose children attended school at Culleoka Unit School with Cummins claimed that other teachers knew about the relationship and that the district was slow to act".

I think this is another reason the attorney left the names off the list...he probably doesn't know who all needs to be deposed until he starts with one as other names may come to light as to who knows what and when they knew. Which was sorta indicated by the previous link with the attorneys comments.

It's bad enough that they didn't do anything about the inappropriate relationship, I really hope they didn't know he was going to do all this, that would just be, well I can't even come up with the right words.

If she is into specific high end brands, they are often only sold on exclusive stores. Kat, do you know some of her fav brands?

Does she have an Ulta or other Beauty Store rewards card (helps you earn free makeup)? Those stores could be alerted too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sephora! They give generous samples, in my experience, so not having money wouldn't be the issue. I've only ever been inside the ones inside JCPenney stores, but they have crazy cameras on account of shoplifting. It's daunting thinking about what all they could be doing and where. I did not expect it to go this long without resolution.

Well, he did spend time in Nashville TN. He got a degree from Tennessee State University in 2014. Nashville is a big enough city to disappear in. He could have met someone there in his time studying who might be helping him. Another article I read said something about there being evidence he had planned to disappear for "some time" whatever that means. Big cities are easy to hide in, Nashville is an area he'd be familiar with. If he's still got the Rogue the TN plates wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. People usually go somewhere they know. ET would fit in around a college environment, she'd be able to blend.

I think those were online classes or classes taken locally.

He's been teaching for the first time at this school in 2011.

More from your link:
http://www.wsmv.com/story/35116136/asst-da-sends-message-about-reporting-inappropriate-relationships
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
Davidson County Assistant District Attorney Chad Butler said his office sees relationships like Elizabeth Thomas' and Tad Cummins' more often than people would think and more often than they would like. […]
In the last couple years, dozens of teachers in school districts across Nashville and surrounding counties have been suspended and even arrested for having sexual relationships with their students. […]

Happened at my school. Twice. That I know of. I think we all knew while it was going on. I remember my dad said young men just out of college teaching high school girls are asking for it.

From that same report...

That's the problem with using this method to do an investigation. The lawyer doesn't have names of potential witness's and the court needs those names.

I'm not sure how he will get all of the names to give to the court. JMO

They met at school and she really only hung out with her because she had a car and could take her to Walmart

So ET liked to go to Walmart and TC liked Walmart. I know its popular but was he using this common favorite place as another way to groom her too?

From that same report...

Oh, it goes along with my solid belief that teachers knew something was off all along with TC and students, specifically ET, but maybe couldn't prove it, and you just can't guess, even if in your heart you knew something was wrong. Also with JC working there it had to be complicated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More from your link:
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Everyone should read the article and video. It's eye opening!

THE NARCISSIST IN THE CHURCH
Much has been said about Tad going to church, and most of us totally believe he had a flip side. Yes, it happens. We had a guy in the church I attended that was the most HIGHLY exuberant church person you'd ever meet. People loved him. BUT he had a flip side. The church sent him for counseling when they found out about the flip side (bruises on his wife). But it didn't help. He lost his position. She gave up her church position. Didn't have to. Just wanted to. His wife kept hoping for way too long that things would get better. It never happened. Divorce turned out to be a good thing. Wife never lost her faith, though. Geez, I wonder how I know this story so well.
Anyways....you can find this personality type anywhere...even in the church.

If she is into specific high end brands, they are often only sold on exclusive stores. Kat, do you know some of her fav brands?

Does she have an Ulta or other Beauty Store rewards card (helps you earn free makeup)? Those stores could be alerted too.

She buys midrange make up. She is a 15yr who isn't made of money

Amazing, witness is 16 and able to drive legally. Is she legally held responsible for what happens when she is behind the wheel? But family has to go through so much legal action to get her to talk!
What about those laptops in the community, seems like they could contain some valuable info...are they disappearing like the vehicle. Kat, you are a better woman than me. Don't think this town and me would survive. Like in the beginning, say Jesus take the wheel, just wouldn't have your stamina. Praying for the best for you and your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We just want to try to do what's right to bring her home safely. We are tying to removed negativity. She won't want you come home to that. This doesn't mean they set backs aren't frustrating.

We just want to try to do what's right to bring her home safely. We are tying to removed negativity. She won't want you come home to that. This doesn't mean they set backs aren't frustrating.

There's many moms and grandmas, as well as other justice seekers, on here who so hope for her soon return. It seems like your family is doing everything possible.

hey guys, I've been lurking for a while but I don't think I've seen anyone discuss or mention this one comment I saw on Facebook. But I'm sorry if it has been discussed.

Someone had apparently seen them while watching a youtuber's video blog? They're in a crowd montage. Has anyone looked into this or brought it up to the investigators?

Both people look incredibly similar to ET and TC. The male is nearly identical.

Is it against rules to link the video? Or tell you guys where to find it if you haven't seen it already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member