IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the above link:

“She and her good friend Libby (German) were excited and looking forward to planning their next 4 years of school together,” Williams’ obituary states.

But wasn't the grandad of Libby quoted in MSM he had never met Abby? Not that takes away from the girls friendship. I'll look for the quote, but that did stand out to me.

I don't remember that from the article ... just the part about maybe one of the girls wanting to visit a sibling or a mom, that he was not too worried at first. I did read the article because that surprised me as well for the same reason ... why would the two girls have a planned trip to a remote park before the parents / guardians had met the child's friend ... didn't Libby live with her grandparents, so her grandfather should have met the friends ... except it was a sister who dropped them off at the park.

Maybe inept with women his own age, maybe not.

There was a well known photographer who whent to ... was it Colorado or Montana ... abducted an 11 year old girl, drove her to a place where she would surely die overnight, assaulted her in his vehicle, and then left her on a mountain after dark ... bear country. She was lucky. The photographer had a wife and two young daughters.

Boy, I want to know what the statistics are for that ..that'd be interesting... the obvious one that comes to mind is BTK.. it was a married family man and deacon at his church?, I believe, something like that,? Ted Bundy was good-looking and charismatic with the women then you have others that were completely the opposite and never married, no girlfriends or had one or two brief dysfunctional relationships which were often violent.

And we all also know theres the variable of nature vs. Nurture and the sometimes dual modalities when both factors are present. We have no idea what we are looking for yet in that way.

Jmo he must have had a weapon. We keep saying "children", which the girls were, but teens are the same size as adults, really. It wouldn't be a given that he could overpower the two girls without a weapon. I think he came prepared to deal with if not two, at least one person who might not be child-sized.

:moo:

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

Wiechman Pig Co. builds $1.3M facility near Delphi

http://www.jconline.com/story/money...ing-13-million-facility-near-delphi/74683840/

My $.02.

"New development" can be a double-edged sword, a project like that one can bring in people from out of state, and most of those folks can be good, well-meaning ones.

A scant few can be trouble
As a child, I was a victim of two boys whose families were from outside of where I grew up, they'd moved to the area 'for work'. Those are the ones you have to watch out for.

Good post.

The windbreaker over hoodie with(per an early MSM description)scarf that BG appears to be wearing has had me thinking motorcycle since fairly early into the case.

If this is not the same suspect as Iowa, they it could be a motorcycle ... but somehow I think this man would want more protection (less visible) after committing a double murder.

Maybe inept with women his own age, maybe not.

There was a well known photographer who whent to ... was it Colorado or Montana ... abducted an 11 year old girl, drove her to a place where she would surely die overnight, assaulted her in his vehicle, and then left her on a mountain after dark ... bear country. She was lucky. The photographer had a wife and two young daughters.

Good point! Arthur shawcross killed 2kids, served time and was released. He then went on to kill prostitutes. So your statement makes sense. Next question...why kill them? Eliminate witnesses or could the sa have taken place post mortem? Your thoughts?

This is an example -- in Ohio "cleared" appears to refer to someone who isn't a suspect.

Man ID'd as Suspect in Ohio Police Officer Shooting Cleared
"Newcomerstown police say the man is no longer a suspect."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ek-2-suspects-in-ohio-police-officer-shooting

However in Indiana I guess the same words mean different things. Some do not believe RL has been "cleared" even though LE has repeatedly stated that he's not a suspect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weird, isn't it? I came across this earlier wrt RL as well: (not the best MSM but CNN is no better. Lol)

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...pect-killing-abigail-williams-liberty-german/

Ronald Logan was arrested in Delphi, sparking hopes the case would be closed at last, but Sgt. Tony Slocum told Radar that Logan had nothing to do with “the murders of Libby and Abby.”

Everyone knows by now that I don't think RL had anything to do with the murders but look at the way this was quoted.

No, I am sure you are right. I suppose LE has a way to verify that the photo was actually taken, loaded and sent right away? Of course if they have that ability to confirm then no need to question the timestamp. My daughter, who has not been involved in this case one iota and still has not even seen one picture, was happy to chat about it, as you probably know. She kind of feels that the perp used the phone to his advantage. She would probably not know, nor would I have, that LE could determine a definite time.

See, that is what is so great about having this forum. We can have our ideas and theories and then someone can help us expand on them or point us in a new direction! Thx Reggie!

I hope you didn't take it as me "challenging" you guys, because I was asking a genuine question. My phone has a mind of it's own sometimes, as I have gotten messages from people hours later than they had sent them. Conversely, I have been in areas where I have had normal reception, and tried to send a message, and it wouldn't go through.

I was actually in the midst of a long post, asking a lot of questions, because I am not adept at Snapchat (I've only used it once), but thinking about it, as I was typing just now, I answered some of my own questions.

My first post, I was genuinely curious, as to whether LE could've missed it, but I can't think of any scenarios where they could be off as far as the times.

Still, great thoughts by you two.

I have wondered if he slipped away following the creek , maybe even to the other second cemetery.?

View attachment 115066

Sharp Point cemetery ... no.

The reason I suggested that the suspect likely parked at the cemetery bordering RL's property is because I think the suspect murdered close to his vehicle so he could out of there fast after the murders.

Is he attracted to young girls because he is inept in relationships with women his own age? If caught will he likely live with a parent or sibling but not with a spouse?

Good point! I believe this is it...and perhaps the suspect is not so much "attracted" to them because they are young, but because he can control them, unlike the other women in his life who made him feel powerless. Unfortunately, earlier in this thread when one keen sleuther shared an interesting piece of info that relates to your theory it was shot down and criticized by people who refuse to allow others to be free thinkers. I get turned off by this because I am interested to hear what others are finding and how it could possibly relate to this case.

Boy, I want to know what the statistics are for that ..that'd be interesting... the obvious one that comes to mind is BTK.. it was a married family man and deacon at his church?, I believe, something like that,? Ted Bundy was good-looking and charismatic with the women then you have others that were completely the opposite and never married, no girlfriends or had one or two brief dysfunctional relationships which were often violent.

And we all also know theres the variable of nature vs. Nurture and the sometimes dual modalities when both factors are present. We have no idea what we are looking for yet in that way.

He would probably be easier to catch if he was a dysfunctional loser, but I don't think he is. I think he is a meticulous predator.

Does anyone know the last time Abby and Libby were at the bridge (previous to the 13th?)

Jmo he must have had a weapon. We keep saying "children", which the girls were, but teens are the same size as adults, really. It wouldn't be a given that he could overpower the two girls without a weapon. I think he came prepared to deal with if not two, at least one person who might not be child-sized.

One of the girls is a 200 pound athlete. She was bright enough to leave a trail - like Hansel and Gretel. It wasn't enough to prevent her murder, but it was enough to quickly locate her body.

Good point! Arthur shawcross killed 2kids, served time and was released. He then went on to kill prostitutes. So your statement makes sense. Next question...why kill them? Eliminate witnesses or could the sa have taken place post mortem? Your thoughts?

Eliminate all possibility of witnesses.

I know. I keep waiting for the suspect to send taunting messages to the media. Not sure what kind of killer this is, even if it is a serial killer, but there is something off putting by this crime, to me.

He would probably be easier to catch if he was a dysfunctional loser, but I don't think he is. I think he is a meticulous predator.

I don't have the link at hand but LE stated this was "a complex case". A sly, meticulous predator who's connected to other homicides would fit the description. A connection could also explain why so few facts have been released.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point! I believe this is it...and perhaps the suspect is not so much "attracted" to them because they are young, but because he can control them, unlike the other women in his life who made him feel powerless. Unfortunately, earlier in this thread when one keen sleuther shared an interesting piece of info that relates to your theory it was shot down and criticized by people who refuse to allow others to be free thinkers. I get turned off by this because I am interested to hear what others are finding and how it could possibly relate to this case.

I don't think it's just because it's easier to abduct children than adults, but also because there is an attraction to pubescent girls. What went wrong in the suspect's head that he likes young teens rather than women? As a teenager, did he off the rails?

Apologies if this was discussed already.

Are there family crypts in that cemetery? The cemeteries here have small crypts that might be easy to set up ahead of time for the crime and then hide out in.

The above is just my opinion.

I know. I keep waiting for the suspect to send taunting messages to the media. Not sure what kind of killer this is, even if it is a serial killer, but there is something off putting by this crime, to me.

Brazen ... that's what shocks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member