IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
My error, sorry I'm a tad bit weary. I spent the weekend in New England with a friend named Mandy. We were sleuthing this fella named Tony who may have killed Rico at the Copa many years back. duckduckgo is what I had meant to type.

:dance::silly:

Ever since you joined up and I see your hat, I start singing Mandy in my head. I don't like it.

My error, sorry I'm a tad bit weary. I spent the weekend in New England with a friend named Mandy. We were sleuthing this fella named Tony who may have killed Rico at the Copa many years back. duckduckgo is what I had meant to type.

:floorlaugh:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BarryManilow
no it masks ip, there also several browser extensions that do a fine job of this as well. goduckgo is a search engine example of one that does not track your searches.

Barry, did you mean duckduckgo or are you writing a new jingle? :drumroll:

And here I sat baffled googling go duck go and finding nursery rhymes and things, thanks for clearing that up! Lol

Regarding the Elkhart matter: ABC News 57 says investigators asked a man to leave because "it is a crime scene" and an ongoing investigation.
(I wish I knew how to link.)

Does anyone know/remember at what point (and by whom) it was stated that BG is "middle-aged"? TIA

I'm extremely tired and just did a cursory look but I do remember a video interview between a reporter and someone in LE. (I think the officer was in a car)..and I do remember him saying something about middle aged (or he started to and stopped himself)
Not much help, I know. I'll keep looking unless someone else finds it first.

Were any of these served in other states?

We don't know. LE hasn't said anything :(

We need new news..or something.

There are 3 I believe all 2 girls, all on the 13'th day of the month. Someone had posted a photo in a previous thread.

Yeah, those cases are far more similar to this one. The Holly Bobo case just popped into my head because I was thinking about it a lot last Tuesday.

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”

Regarding the Elkhart matter: ABC News 57 says investigators asked a man to leave because "it is a crime scene" and an ongoing investigation.
(I wish I knew how to link.)

A suicide is a crime scene.

I hope the pace on here tonight isn't a sign of where this investigation is heading. Also hope we hear something soon. This is hard on everybody, and I can't even imagine what it's like for the families.

Wish there was something to look into...something to do! Anything to find this guy!

Why? I only know that because I watch crime shows and my neighbor was an investigator with the coroner's office.

If you ever would like to know why the coroner says someone "died instantly" just ask, but you'll never look at a can of Spaghetti-Os again. You'll never order fried rice if I tell you the story about my neighbor making a rookie police officer lose his dinner when a "floater" was found in the harbor. Yes, he was a strange guy with an even more twisted sense of humor and no sense of appropriate social talk.

Wish there was something to look into...something to do! Anything to find this guy!

They have a game plan - expanding circle from the crime - first Tammy and locals then associated more extended people, and then just the profile anywhere - as long as they aren't stuck on a theory that isn't correct they should be still be moving through their steps. Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? I only know that because I watch crime shows and my neighbor was an investigator with the coroner's office.

If you ever would like to know why the coroner says someone "died instantly" just ask, but you'll never look at a can of Spaghetti-Os again. You'll never order fried rice if I tell you the story about my neighbor making a rookie police officer lose his dinner when a "floater" was found in the harbor. Yes, he was a strange guy with an even more twisted sense of humor and no sense of appropriate social talk.

I was about to tell you how hungry I was still for rice and spaghetti os and that these stories sound like I wanna hear them. Now I realize how tired and goofy I am and I'm not at all helpful tonight. Night everyone! I hope to hear good news tomorrow.

I do not know much about pedophilia but is it an absolute that if a victim is 11-14...that is the age one stays with? Does one start out with someone younger (like 5 yrs old) and move up? I am so thankful I am so naive about this but sorry if it is offensive to ask this question. I do miss Foxfire for he would just lay out the facts for me!!

Just curious if other crimes may involve this age group or even younger?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member