IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a problem for LE? They have all the evidence anyone is going to find, they know how the girls were killed and they know whose alibis check out and whose don't. I think the photo is much ado about a big fat nothing. They have this, IMO

Your unwavering confidence in LE and your (as you call them) red flags is puzzling me. You are very serious about what you think happened -- more so than anyone else's opinions I read here and I'm truly intrigued by it. I will ask again, do you have some inside knowledge about the case? :thinking: Yes or no will suffice.

Every time I see a picture like this one, I wonder that any of the 3 of them - Abby, Libby, BG - were comfortable enough to cruise up and down that decrepit bridge. What long way down in a fall!

Exactly!
I'd love to know if the girls were actually allowed to cross it?
I'm thinking not.

Ok thanks Elley. Theses are the times I remember. Therefore the girls were going to be on the trails for four hours. The perp therefore had some time before the girls would be noticed as missing. 3 hours in fact (from 2.30 till 5.30 p.m.) which is a long time, so it wasn't necessarily a quick abduction and attack IMO.

I have read that the pick up time was supposed to be 3:00-3:30 - anyway, I think that it's correct.
The family started searching for them at 3:30, the police were called at 5:30.

May there be Justice for Libby and Abby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure if this is the picture you're referring to but a journalist posted this before they found them
91ef6afd414faae5ed80f5e5c125c31e.jpg
e155f129e49d0446b7e49c5f87e2a42a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember the photo and it was two men walking toward the photographer on the bridge, but I can't recall who posted it.

I'd think people who know him recognized his shape and stance before the face in that photo. And then the voice as well, IMO. Wouldn't you recognize your relative, friend or coworker's voice? I think I would.

I agree, people who know BG personally should be able to identify a likeness by what's been released.

It's also likely that LE has more information to work with in regards to those who are interviewed, who offer strong leads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I truly don't think BG grabbed anyone on the bridge. Simply look at the pictures and how high it is. He isn't exactly super fit. I do feel they left the area early before pickup time and started home towards Libby's house. It wasn't that far away. I'm sure he spooked them on the bridge. On their walk home he could have found the girls again either via car or on foot. Providing BG is actually the person who took their lives.

'Down the hill' could have been anywhere in the vicinity. Even away from the bridge.

I fear she was recording using Snapchat. If so there is not much, it only records while you are holding it down and even then only 10 seconds. But 10 seconds is quite a lot to go on and much more than we have seen.

But we do not know if she did stop recording. She may have used her phone recorder and if so it would keep going in her pocket.

Sorry I meant stopped recording the video of BG, obviously she didn't stop recording because we have voice recording.

Me too. I asked several threads back but still have not seen it clarified. We also had a pic of a searcher on the bridge which many said looked like BG - similar clothes, build and gait. Could someone repost that pic, blown up if possible, while we are on this subject?

It is in this article.

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_031b521c-f2e3-11e6-a249-a77587cb24f9.html

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...c8229/58a39f2e294e3.image.jpg?resize=1200,803

It is so confusing isn't it! I always see part of a skull like on the t shirts alot of bikers sometimes wear. Once I saw the skull I cannot un see it. I think that's they way it is with camo hoodie, hats, and hair.

I've always seen a skull too![emoji122][emoji122][emoji4]

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Sorry I meant stopped recording the video of BG, obviously she didn't stop recording because we have voice recording.

We have a voice, don't know that it is his voice. Have you ever recorded something far away like a concert or sporting event and your own voice or even someone sitting behind you is the voice on your video? That's my theory, that the voice is the person behind Libby telling her to get down the hill, exasperated because he's having to tell her again.

Just generally speaking: Would it be a logical assumption that the girls (or at least one of them) were more likely than not, suspected of having been SA because of LE's comments to the media that they had already searched/and were investigating SO's in the area?

I also believe LE stated that "people" had been given lie detector exams and submitted DNA.

So, why would LE immediately target SO's in the area? It does seem like a logical assumption that there was some sort of sexual element to the deaths.

Which, if there was SA involved, then, the motive and theory of BG would become more clear? Would that not eliminate "rage theories", "vengeance theories", "girls walking into a drug deal theories", etc...?

My point is: I think we can surmise motive (or at least give more weight) to a sexual assault element because it seems LE assumed there was some sort of SA initially maybe based on how the girls were found and whom LE immediately targeted (SO's) after finding them. Right? Or am I crazy?

You Are the voice of reason! Thanks for this post and stating what is just common sense! Kudos!

Every time I see a picture like this one, I wonder that any of the 3 of them - Abby, Libby, BG - were comfortable enough to cruise up and down that decrepit bridge. What long way down in a fall!

True, but consider the hundreds of vibrating tons the bridge was designed to carry, and did carry--even in it's current condition, with the one piling eroded, a few hundred pounds is nothing.

On the general topic of rail trails and their popularity: there are something like 20 county parks in the area where I spent most of my working life. Ninety percent of the traffic for the whole park system is on an old railroad right-of-way. It's 20 miles long, maybe 50 feet wide, and the highlight of biking it is an old stone tunnel that's narrow, dark, and damp. A popular park in an adjacent county is a 200-foot high crag above another railroad track. It's been the site of a number of fatalities (suicides and accidents), but offers some of the best rock climbing in the state.

We have a voice, don't know that it is his voice. Have you ever recorded something far away like a concert or sporting event and your own voice or even someone sitting behind you is the voice on your video? That's my theory, that the voice is the person behind Libby telling her to get down the hill, exasperated because he's having to tell her again.

That would mean 2 perps, correct?
I think there is only one, BG. Pic. and voice, same person.

I'm not suggesting anyone go digging through trash cans, but does anyone recall Libby's father or mother making a public statement? TIA

I've always seen a skull too![emoji122][emoji122][emoji4]

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

I think it could be pattern, IMO. As in this photo, there seems to be a darker portion on the front to my eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_8815.JPG
    IMG_8815.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 117
I hope this is not a taboo topic (apologies if so mods) but I've seen no discussion here of suspicions re the volunteer searcher who found the bodies. Given that I've seen this discussed elsewhere, even audio and photo comparisons of this person to BG, I'm just wondering if topic has come up here. Back to lurking....

I hope this is not a taboo topic (apologies if so mods) but I've seen no discussion here of suspicions re the volunteer searcher who found the bodies. Given that I've seen this discussed elsewhere, even audio and photo comparisons of this person to BG, I'm just wondering if topic has come up here. Back to lurking....

That's a million-dollar question right there and I sure wish we could discuss it because I think that's the best piece of evidence in the entire case. I really think that voice is the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong