IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Gray Hughes' most recent video, and it kind of lines up with the time frame as well as a few details a lot of us agree on:

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E[/video]

Please don't discuss rumors.

Comments on social media, YouTube, under articles, etc. are considered rumor.

:tyou:

One thing that strikes me is that a number of pictures of people of on the bridge have their hands in their pockets. At that height and with the uneven steps, I think I'd be inclined to keep my hands at the ready in case I slipped, but in-the-pockets seems to be favored. Perhaps the wind cuts through there a bit as it isn't broken by trees as it might be in the nearby wooded areas making for cold hands?

It was exciting for a few minutes! Maybe tomorrow will be the day we get confirmation!! I am sure LE will know this is out!! Sorry for getting carried away but the families need closure and this was best lead I have seen so far!!

ITA, and honestly there are some YouTube videos that get posted here on a regular basis and I remember seeing that news clip before it was edited so I know it exists but it was so early on there was no reason to question it at that time you know what I'm saying , but there was that video clip of a certain person being interviewed and his voice sounds exactly the same as BG does to me and many others. So does this fall into a gray area because the link provided does not include that clip that was initially in that report? Also I believe someone touched base on it regarding one of the search warrants that seem to be closed information on it but I believe the search warrant was served at a certain person's residents that we're talking about and I thought we were allowed to sleuth people who had search warrants that may be in jail already as well?

Judging by a couple of videos posted here, including one by Gray Hughes on YouTube, it would take approximately 7 minutes to walk from the parking are to the bridge. The bridge itself could be crossed by a healthy adult male in under 4 minutes, byt my simple math, as the bridge is 850 feet long. The girls were taking their time, plus we don't know if there were geocaches or other stuff they may be looking for along the way.

I think at this point we need to keep in mind the actual trail ends at the bridge, and the bridge itself is still CSX (private) property. Be that as it may, I figure they were almost at the SE end of the bridge in under 25 minutes from being dropped off, probably hanging out up there, taking pics and video. Could have taken 30 minutes, I think that's about our max time from drop off to the end of the bridge.

Either before then or around then, I'm thinking 2:15-ish, is when BG appears.

That makes me think the suspect may have seen the girls dropped off and acted quickly, less than an hour. It would be interesting to know how he first saw them, and how he had such a wide open window of opportunity with no one seeing anything.

I don't buy it. And I'm used to eyeballing details. Not sure what bit of difference it makes anyway? IMO

I promise you, there is no hat or hood. There is a dark shadow being cast over the left side of his face/head, our right side looking straight on at him. Making things appear like something is on his head. The right side of his head "our left looking straight on" is clearly visible, uncovered, you can see he has a full head of brown hair.

This guy has benefited enormously from the blind luck of this image being distorted by a shadow seemingly cast in the perfect place over part of his head/face. He does not have a hat or hood on, he doesn't have glasses on.

I'm sorry to keep harping on this unpopular opinion but I am certain, he isn't wearing anything on his head and if you study it you'll see it also.

Instead of viewing it as a hat or hood, look at it as a shadow being cast over the left side of his head, almost looks like the state of Florida starting at the back left side of his head and pointing down almost between his eyes at the tip.

Once you realize that it's a shadow you start to see there isn't anything on his head except a head full of hair. It changes the image to a much more detailed shot of what this guy looks like.

Which direction was Libby's home, does anyone know? I don't recall seeing it plotted on a map. I'm wondering if it's possible to get there by taking a short cut, a cross country route?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Libby is north about 3 miles, it would be a good walk in the open down roads. Her grandparents (not those she lived with) are just a mile or less to the south. I am not sure how open the rest of the rail is that goes on South from the end of the bridge but it leads to their home. However we can see a gate and private property down the trail from the SE end of the bridge so I doubt it is traveled. They could have gotten there on the road under bridge or straight on to where Abby lived a mile or less.
They don't seem like the kind of girls to take off on a different plan. LE even said, they were doing everything right.

Hi. We don't know the name of the volunteer searcher who found the girls per MSM. Anything else (youtube b.s., etc) is just rumor/speculation and not allowed here.

Thank you. I was confused by all of the different answers to this question.

Oh I don't think this was planned nor they were stalked.
He was there So were they.
I think this too. He was on the prowl and he saw them as prey. I have no doubt had it been a lone female he'd have pounced on her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Libby is north about 3 miles, it would be a good walk in the open down roads. Her grandparents (not those she lived with) are just a mile or less to the south. I am not sure how open the rest of the rail is that goes on South from the end of the bridge but it leads to their home. However we can see a gate and private property down the trail from the SE end of the bridge so I doubt it is traveled. They could have gotten there on the road under bridge or straight on to where Abby lived a mile or less.
They don't seem like the kind of girls to take off on a different plan. LE even said, they were doing everything right.

The old RR RoW leading off to the SE/East looks fairly overgrown and unused.

JMO.

I agree, people who know BG personally should be able to identify a likeness by what's been released.

It's also likely that LE has more information to work with in regards to those who are interviewed, who offer strong leads.

This^^ if he's your bf, brother, son, father etc. You'd recognize him. Imo someone know but isn't talking.

This^^ if he's your bf, brother, son, father etc. You'd recognize him. Imo someone know but isn't talking.

Or they're unaware. I know very few people who have heard of this case let alone have seen BG's pic. If BG was not a Delphi local, I think it's likely that someone who would recognize him otherwise isn't speaking up because they don't know they need to.

The above is just my opinion.

That's extremely helpful, thank you very much. I didn't realize the grandparents that Libby lived with were further away than the other set.

And you're right, LE did indeed say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members