IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
No motives other sexually-based ring true to me, not with young teens being the victims, and the perp apparently a grown man. If not for the image of BG I might consider teen on teen violence gone overboard, but none of the "they saw something" or "knew something" etc work for me.

Bodies found on your property tend to do that. IMO he has been cleared, is not suspected of said crime and is only being prosecuted by SM theorists and keyboard warriors.

Agreed. If RL was a valid suspect, LE would not come off as stymied and disheartening, as they did in recent interview imo.

Agreed. If RL was a valid suspect, LE would not come off as stymied and disheartening, as they did in recent interview imo.

I agree :)

He was probably a viable suspect but I don't think they found anything as he isn't guilty.

:moo:

Bodies found on your property tend to do that. IMO he has been cleared, is not suspected of said crime and is only being prosecuted by SM theorists and keyboard warriors.

I don't have an opinion on RL either way, except to say that I fail to see how anyone could say 100% that he's not involved in any way, based on the limited info we have.

Question 1: how does a crime scene on your property clear you of involvement in that crime?

Question 2: what's a "keyboard warrior?"

I don't have an opinion on RL either way, except I can't see how anyone could say 100% that he's not involved in any way, based on the limited info we have.

Question 1: how does a crime scene on your property clear you of involvement in that crime?

I fail to recall any previous murder where there perpetrator just left the bodies of his victims laying in his yard. If I am mistaken feel free to cite a case/cases to the contrary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keyboard+Warrior&utm_source=search-action

I fail to recall any previous murder where there perpetrator just left the bodies of his victims laying in his yard. If I am mistaken feel free to cite a case/cases to the contrary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keyboard+Warrior&utm_source=search-action

I didn't make a claim that a person is cleared because a body is found on the property. You did. So why do I need to cite cases?

OK I read the urban dictionary definition of keyboard warrior. Seems to be someone who is very angry. check.

Sorry, I'm just curious by nature.

Check that....they were buried. Not left LAYING. Sorry I missed that key word.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I didn't make a claim that a person is cleared because a body is found on the property. You did. So why do I need to cite cases?

So what sets apart a websleuther and a keyboard warrior in your opinion?

Sorry, I'm just curious by nature.

If you were to read other forums and the absolute shameful way RL is being torn to shreds you'd see the difference.

Because we know so little, I've found myself wondering if it's tied to some sort of occult ritual. Someone stated it was a full moon that night. Or near full. (My memory could be wrong.)

If it was occult related in anyway, then possibly animal carcasses were involved in some manner and that's what shocked LEO so much.

/moo and simply another idea.

LE usually leaves some wiggle room, just in case. Thus, the "at this time." But I agree. I think the effort to tamp down SM rumors was intended to discourage people from accusing RL of the murders. Plus, they seemed to make a concerted effort to distinguish RL's probation violations from the murders. If I had to guess, I'd say RL didn't tell LE he had driven to the dump, knowing he could end up doing time for the PV (which is exactly what happened when LE found out). But withholding that info, if that's what happened, ended up drawing more attention to him and, IMO, probably merited the search warrant. Just MO, of course, FWIW.

Wasn't the first effort to tamp down SM rumors issued after the Bicycle Bridge Road search, just a few days after the murders and before RL began to get such attention?

Wade through a few pages on either side of 23/24/25. There is no proof what was recovered is connected to the murders since it's an open area where many people have been, IMO.

That was informative.Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Because we know so little, I've found myself wondering if it's tied to some sort of occult ritual. Someone stated it was a full moon that night. Or near full. (My memory could be wrong.)

If it was occult related in anyway, then possibly animal carcasses were involved in some manner and that's what shocked LEO so much.

/moo and simply another idea.

That could be the twist le was alluding to.

If you were to read other forums and the absolute shameful way RL is being torn to shreds you'd see the difference.

It might be legal to create a website on which innocent people have their reputations destroyed; but that doesn't mean it's right. If I owned a website that profited from the annihilation of someone else's reputation, especially when it turned out that that person was innocent, I'd have to ask myself, Just what kind of human being am I?

I don't have an opinion on RL either way, except to say that I fail to see how anyone could say 100% that he's not involved in any way, based on the limited info we have.

Hi Billy, I think that there is a slight misunderstanding. Burnt Toast's last statement was LE had probable cause and Barry responded with "bodies found on your property will do that" I took that to mean that because the bodies were found on RL's property LE had probable cause automatically.

I feel so sorry for the ppl that have had to prove their innocence because they happen to own property or helped in the search, have SW served, having their phone put under microscopes. LE would not get anything from me with out a fight. Jmo

Like i said before shovel, shutup & don't volunteer to help. Jmo

I only feel sorry for these poor innocent little girls who were robbed of living their full lives and fulfilling there hopes and dreams. I for one am glad LE seems to be leaving no stone unturned to find the person or persons responsible. It's also my belief that no law abiding citizens who have cooperated with LE have been dragged through mud by the investigation. I for one however do believe in karma and whoever is responsible will gets what coming to them. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit to add: I was raised to believe LE is your friend not your enemy and can't fathom people feeling any different. The only persons I have come across in life that feel differently are those that have committed criminal offenses! Or that were raised by family members who have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa