IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and I thank you. But I still have the question?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Well PM'ing is discussed in the TOS. So is the fact that new members only have a very limited amount of space for messages and should empty their inbox to receive any messages that someone may have attempted to send to explain to you :D

What is with this ignore thing? We are on a discussion forum here so I fail to see why we would not wish to see all opinions. It would seem to defeat the object IMO.

I was wondering that the other day as well. I love hearing different opinions from all sides.

There is one poster who put many of us on ignore (and bragged about it lol). When he/she logs on, it must be awfully quiet.

Hearing different theories gives me more avenues to think.

I know and I thank you. But I still have the question?

From TOS:

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

I sure can. And I sure will

There are photos of it somewhere so maybe someone can post them so you'll know where to look and what to look for.

Are deer or duck blinds considered private or are other hunters welcome to use them? I have no idea, but if it's something considered open for all maybe you can climb up and look towards the bridge to see how likely it would be you could see someone walking on it. Thank you!

do you think they will publicly clear him at some point? LE is well aware many are waiting for those words...especially since the search had the potential to "clear" him. Remember they said he was not a suspect prior to, during and after the search. Yet they had probable cause.

They have said he is not a suspect.
IMO they will say nothing more.

I was wondering that the other day as well. I love hearing different opinions from all sides.

There is one poster who put many of us on ignore (and bragged about it lol). When he/she logs on, it must be awfully quiet.

:loveyou:

If your PM in and out boxes have reached their limits you may want to delete some messages. Or not.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I guess it means that if someone is on and you don't like them you can ignore them so u don't have to see there post, but does that also mean when u ignore them they can't see your either? I've been wondering that...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

There are photos of it somewhere so maybe someone can post them so you'll know where to look and what to look for.

Are deer or duck blinds considered private or are other hunters welcome to use them? I have no idea, but if it's something considered open for all maybe you can climb up and look towards the bridge to see how likely it would be you could see someone walking on it. Thank you!
Good thought! Will attempt it

If you were to read other forums and the absolute shameful way RL is being torn to shreds you'd see the difference.

Yes you're right, there's a huge difference, which is why I choose to read Websleuths.

But I suspect you might have been implying anyone who questions RL's involvement is a keyboard warrior, which is why I questioned what you said. Sorry if I misunderstood.

(Though I still don't get the idea that murder victims on your property automatically clears you. But what do I know? :whistle:)

Yes you're right, there's a huge difference, which is why I choose to read Websleuths.

But I suspect you might have been implying anyone who questions RL's involvement is a keyboard warrior, which is why I questioned what you said. Sorry if I misunderstood.

(Though I still don't get the idea that murder victims on your property automatically clears you. But what do I know? :whistle:)
What is the defination of a keyboard warrior? Sorry for my ignorance!

No motives other sexually-based ring true to me, not with young teens being the victims, and the perp apparently a grown man. If not for the image of BG I might consider teen on teen violence gone overboard, but none of the "they saw something" or "knew something" etc work for me.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I guess it means that if someone is on and you don't like them you can ignore them so u don't have to see there post, but does that also mean when u ignore them they can't see your either? I've been wondering that...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
nope. you can still see their posts.

From TOS:

INVITING PRIVATE MESSAGES or EMAIL, and ALLUDING TO "INSIDE" INFORMATION

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information
Ok...cool

What is "waiting to slip up" supposed to mean? What would he (BG) supposedly do now that would prove his guilt? I never understand this statement.

Return to the scene of the crime and be spotted, try to dispose of the clothes from that day and be caught, open his mouth while drunk and confide in someone about what he did, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member