Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lawyer joined the present attorney representing Patrick (TS Brother) in the trust case.

Lol.

I am glad that Patrick is making sure everything is covered.

Because imo. Mark is probably more focused on the money trail than anything else.

So hopefully Pats lawyers can help him checkmate Mark on any estate matters.

Jmo.

Because imo. I don't want Mark to be entitled to not 1 honeybun from the insurance money while he does life in jail. Jmo

Yes, the condo had a 2nd mortgage - the Jarvis home had a line of credit taken out that put the home significantly under water. Tax lien. But rather than pay the $4k due to American Express and the $32k tax lien he has $40k hidden in the house safe. It all speaks for itself.

Over a year ago I looked up info on their Jarvis house, his condo and it seems there was yet another house they may have had as a rental. I believe all we're in both their names, even his condo if I remember correctly. So many banks were involved, they were mortgaged to the hilt! I snap shot all of it but not sure I can find it now.

Over a year ago I looked up info on their Jarvis house, his condo and it seems there was yet another house they may have had as a rental. I believe all we're in both their names, even his condo if I remember correctly. So many banks were involved, they were mortgaged to the hilt! I snap shot all of it but not sure I can find it now.

You mean the San Carlos, Estero, property? They sold that in 2009, as far as I recall.

-Nin

No, they weren't. Teresa's car was 11 years old at the time of her murder. She trusted her husband to handle the finances. Tale as old as time.

YES, sadly she trusted him. Wonder if he used POA, if they agreed to do that, for her to legally sign on to refi different properties. I think his condo was in both names.

My husband and I had a POA, for a period of time, so I wouldn't have to attend all closings.... that what made me think of this with Sievers.

You mean the San Carlos, Estero, property? They sold that in 2009, as far as I recall.

-Nin

Maybe it was that property, Nin.... can't remember OR find my snap shots. Lots of banks involved, etc. So much stuff, a big mess. How could she not know some of this longer before? Unless he did a super job hiding it AND maybe used POA so she didn't need to sign stuff?!

Jarvis house..... won't the bank(s) just write this off? They know better than anyone that such a property won't sell regardless of condition. Needs to be demoed & sold as a lot. JMO but everyone knows what happened there plus there's disclosure, right? ALSO I wonder about local laws etc on a property becoming a hazard of sorts, would something not be required there since mold, etc?

We may be moving down there, daughter's family lives in Estero. If so, I'm also curious about attending trial but might be better to catch all here and local news---will be a mad house!

Sorry so many posts, I can't post on forum anymore because it clicks off & refreshes it self. Only site I have this problem with.... thought by now issue would be fixed. Anyone else having this happen??

Jarvis house..... won't the bank(s) just write this off? They know better than anyone that such a property won't sell regardless of condition. Needs to be demoed & sold as a lot. JMO but everyone knows what happened there plus there's disclosure, right? ALSO I wonder about local laws etc on a property becoming a hazard of sorts, would something not be required there since mold, etc?

We may be moving down there, daughter's family lives in Estero. If so, I'm also curious about attending trial but might be better to catch all here and local news---will be a mad house!

Sorry so many posts, I can't post on forum anymore because it clicks off & refreshes it self. Only site I have this problem with.... thought by now issue would be fixed. Anyone else having this happen??

I think it's from the "auto save" feature that came with the so called upgrade. Happens to me all the time. It's aggravating and also causes spelling errors, etc. I hope Tricia did not pay extra for this "upgrade".

JMO

msboo, I was having the same problems with this site...reloading, unable to post. The answer is to turn off JavaScript in your settings. You won't have all the interface, but problem will be solved. You just have to turn back on for other sites. ( doesn't effect security, has nothing to do w/it)

I think it's from the "auto save" feature that came with the so called upgrade. Happens to me all the time. It's aggravating and also causes spelling errors, etc. I hope Tricia did not pay extra for this "upgrade".

JMO

Seems the Auto Save feature was on there before. I pretty much quite posting due to this problem. Just read to catch up although it's been slow. WE NEED TO GO TO TRIAL !!!!!!!!!

Hey Paulas88​.... thanks for the tip, will try that!

YES, sadly she trusted him. Wonder if he used POA, if they agreed to do that, for her to legally sign on to refi different properties. I think his condo was in both names.

My husband and I had a POA, for a period of time, so I wouldn't have to attend all closings.... that what made me think of this with Sievers.

If lenders were giving Mark loans without Theresa being present in person or by phone; Then those loans should be null and void towards her estate.

Because I truly do not believe that Theresa knew about some of these credit lines or loans.

Now maybe some but not all. Jmo.

Especially since I can Imagine some young loan officer being elated to do business with the so called owner or manager or hubby of Theresas medical practice. Jmo.

So Mark probably fooled several young loan officers to think that he had his wifes approval to get loans and 4 different life insurance policies.

Jmo for now.

Hey DexterMorgan.... you may be right, but I'm not sure. Have to look back, if I can find my research stuff. Banks got loose during some years (bad credit, no credit but sign here!), then tightened up after. TS was so driven & busy at work while MS "ran" the office, kids & home duties. I just don't think the banks would've been that easy---they knew about all their debt. Risky Business at best, doctor or not. Without a POA, MS still could've approached TS at the office to sign stuff quickly as he was 'taking care of business'. Heck, I've signed tons of stuff like that over the years but knew what it was (not 2nd mortgages on our home either!) & expected it, just didn't have time to read thru pages of legal stuff or go to the bank with my husband.

In the end.... it will all come out.

They owned estero property too? I've been in Bonita all week and wanted to drive by the house but too busy with kids and spring break. Was this rental property?
Teresa may well have had mark act as her agent with a POA. Hubby and I share POAs but I can tell you it's too easy to buy and sell property without the others approval.
Mark surely fancied himself a great husband maintaining all her financial interests as he did. I long for this trial. I also hope there's a way to save the house. Teresa surely would have loved for someone to benefit from whatever charitable good could be done either within the property or from the sale of it.

If she trusted him with the finances and office mgr etc., maybe he would just throw pieces of paper in front of her saying something like 'Here, just sign this'. She could have been so busy with charity work, her practice, videos, seminars and everything else she did that she simply signed unaware of the big picture at the time of the various signings.

He could have simply been lying to her or perhaps maybe things were better at one time but as things were going bad he had to play financial games. When it all caught up with him and the crap finally hit the fan, in his sick and evil mind, he made his decision to have her murdered as an "easy" way out.

JMHO.

If she trusted him with the finances and office mgr etc., maybe he would just throw pieces of paper in front of her saying something like 'Here, just sign this'. She could have been so busy with charity work, her practice, videos, seminars and everything else she did that she simply signed unaware of the big picture at the time of the various signings.

He could have simply been lying to her or perhaps maybe things were better at one time but as things were going bad he had to play financial games. When it all caught up with him and the crap finally hit the fan, in his sick and evil mind, he made his decision to have her murdered as an "easy" way out.

JMHO.

I agree with this. IMO

Sadly, there is activity at the Jarvis house today. Appears to be family, emotional, wearing face masks to enter home. This will be my only post on this :(

Maybe the bank is getting ready to do something with the house and asked the family if they wanted to take anything out. I'm sure the girls miss some of their things and pictures can never be replaced. They most likely left with just the clothes on their backs. I hope whatever comes out of the house will be little things the girls can treasure. They are most likely growing quickly and have a new life without MS and are starting to realize that's the way it most likely will stay,Plus they are probably grasping how horrifically they lost their mother and may be asking for some things that were left there. They were most likely told that they would never live their again and are now longing to have some of Moms things, after all it is theirs :( So sad. I hope they are doing well as can be expected.

i would wear a paper suit with booties if it was that neglected then burn everything after

Is there any chance the trial would be followed by court TV or some other venue, as the Casey Anthony case was?

Is there any chance the trial would be followed by court TV or some other venue, as the Casey Anthony case was?

Honestly, I hope not. I know. the court cam would draw down the cost of travel to zero, but look at the downside.The trial is going to be very difficult for families and friends. Many locals here still do not know about the case and I am afraid cameras in the courtroom will just rip the wounds wide open. Thinking about the children first and foremost, they deserve privacy and a healthy degree of anonymity.

Speaking for myself only, I am not interested in the books and movies stuff. I like to see a solid conviction for all involved and a trial as dignified as possible for the sake of the victim Dr Teresa Sievers, for her children and for her family - and especially for her sweet mother.

A few articles from the Florida Bar addressing the general idea of a televised trial (any trial):

https://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/J...6985257582005402fd!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,*

All IMO

-Nin

Honestly, I hope not. I know. the court cam would draw down the cost of travel to zero, but look at the downside.The trial is going to be very difficult for families and friends. Many locals here still do not know about the case and I am afraid cameras in the courtroom will just rip the wounds wide open. Thinking about the children first and foremost, they deserve privacy and a healthy degree of anonymity.

Speaking for myself only, I am not interested in the books and movies stuff. I like to see a solid conviction for all involved and a trial as dignified as possible for the sake of the victim Dr Teresa Sievers, for her children and for her family - and especially for her sweet mother.

A few articles from the Florida Bar addressing the general idea of a televised trial (any trial):

https://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/J...6985257582005402fd!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,*

All IMO

-Nin

I agree Nin....I want to see justice served. I would be happy with reporters tweeting or reporting, but no cameras. I can see the defense using media in every which way....and MS using it his own way. I do not want another Anthony repeat even if the players are different. Justice for Theresa, the girls, and Theresa's family and friends is very important,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23