Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is evidence of using email drafts for communication, conspiracy to commit kidnapping might also be used. I'm thinking conspiracy charges have greater sentences.

Missing Student Found Safe, Teacher Arrested After More Than a Month on the Run

by Deborah Hastings 1:19 PM EDT, April 20, 2017

The missing student who has not been seen since vanishing with her teacher more than a month ago has been found safe in Northern California.

Elizabeth Thomas, 15, was "safely recovered" following weeks on the run with her former*teacher, Tad Cummins, near the Shasta-Trinity National Forest in Siskiyou County, authorities said...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...r-arrested-after-more-than-a-month-on-the-run

That owner is a hero. Tears. I can't say it enough. This really hits home for me.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Paraphrasing -

But Et would never get out of the car when TC was out of the car. She would not make eye contact. The man who let them stay in the cabin (and called the tip in) lured TC out with the ruse to ask him to help rebuild a stone wall that needed some repairs. FBI was there when he walked out of the cabin.

Headline News is giving an interview with a journalist who talked with the caretaker who called 911. Details are a bit different than whats been reported before now.

What were they saying about a stone wall? I just missed it.

Sorry! Backed up to read the post. TY!

HLN is really on this. Good info coming from them. IMO

That owner is a hero. Tears. I can't say it enough. This really hits home for me.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

and I pray the feds or whomever had the reward gives it ALL to him ! I hope we hear the check was cut post haste

Likely a lot of details will not see the light of day since she is a minor, but there will be enough.

[video=twitter;855159461383729153]https://twitter.com/RobbieVelders/status/855159461383729153[/video]

I'm still just so thankful that ET was rescued today!! Grinning from ear to ear right now! At the same time, I am curious as to where they were between OKC and Cecilville, CA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

What an cruel thing to say! I'm absolutely in no way suggesting "raping a girl to see if she was raped and I'm really insulted by your comment! I happen to be in the medical profession and I know for a fact that when a child is found after being missing it is common practice to take the child to a hospital to be evaluated. I never said she absolutely had a rape kit done. I only said that "if she consented" a physical exam was done not long after she was located". They would not wait if they had her consent. Waiting means the possibility of losing precious evidence.

My apologies. I was referring to the posts asking if she could be forced to consent to the testing. Forgive my usage of your post - I was being lazy and thought one quote could make 2 points. There, I even slapped myself.

What an cruel thing to say! I'm absolutely in no way suggesting "raping a girl to see if she was raped and I'm really insulted by your comment! I happen to be in the medical profession and I know for a fact that when a child is found after being missing it is common practice to take the child to a hospital to be evaluated. I never said she absolutely had a rape kit done. I only said that "if she consented" a physical exam was done not long after she was located". They would not wait if they had her consent. Waiting means the possibility of losing precious evidence.

I'm glad I missed that comment, that was just rude.

I think your line of thinking is in line with mine. I may have worded it wrong in my post a few pages ago but the way you put it is what I was trying to say. TY

:grouphug:
Those of us who actually know you and how big your heart is, KNOW that you would never suggest or intimate any such thing.

I, for one, rely heavily on your expertise in this area. (medical field). :loveyou:

Paraphrasing -

But Et would never get out of the car when TC was out of the car. She would not make eye contact. The man who let them stay in the cabin (and called the tip in) lured TC out with the ruse to ask him to help rebuild a stone wall that needed some repairs. FBI was there when he walked out of the cabin.

I'm not surprised that she didn't get out of the car, nor make eye contact. IMHO, this is more proof of TC's strong influence over her.

Did anyone catch the cabin owner's name on HLN?
It sounded like Monk O'Hare or Mongo Hare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth