Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in other murder for hire cases the police usually try to set up the person just like the latest case in Texas where the parents tried to have their daughters boyfriend killed. The police had an undercover officer pretend to have killed the person, took staged pictures of the boyfriend looking dead, and then asked for the final payment. During this time the boyfriend had to lie low. What if something similar happened in this case? but when they went to her for final payment she played dumb instead? Then what would they do? just pretend he was dead all these years?

I also can't believe he hasn't been found yet. Steven Koecher and Kyron are the two cases that have stuck with me over the years.

Checking in for Sweet Kyron.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Well in other murder for hire cases the police usually try to set up the person just like the latest case in Texas where the parents tried to have their daughters boyfriend killed. The police had an undercover officer pretend to have killed the person, took staged pictures of the boyfriend looking dead, and then asked for the final payment. During this time the boyfriend had to lie low. What if something similar happened in this case? but when they went to her for final payment she played dumb instead? Then what would they do? just pretend he was dead all these years?
Maybe I need more coffee, but this little boy is really missing. Kidnapped? Murdered? We don't know, although I hope LE has a more complete picture.

I think of Kyron and his mom every day, and I pray for resolution.

Maybe I need more coffee, but this little boy is really missing. Kidnapped? Murdered? We don't know, although I hope LE has a more complete picture.

I think of Kyron and his mom every day, and I pray for resolution.

Well according to the news this old boyfriend testified back during the whole grand jury thing, and they obviously didn't think LE had enough evidence to proceed with a trial, so it sounds like they need more proof of a plot to nail this thing down. I think she is smart enough to never confess to anything sober. So ask yourself why would she need a gun exactly? who was her intended target? Remember she didn't kill him, but did anyone else?

Kyron has been on my mind the last few days. I sure wish his family could have closure. Poor little boy.

Well according to the news this old boyfriend testified back during the whole grand jury thing, and they obviously didn't think LE had enough evidence to proceed with a trial, . . .
The only "grand jury thing" that I know of was to decide if enough evidence existed to bring charges in the missing Kyron Horman case. To the best of my knowledge, the decision of the grand jury--or if they came to one--has never been revealed. Also, it is my understanding, even if they brought back a true bill, the state did not have to act on it.

. . .so it sounds like they need more proof of a plot to nail this thing down. . . .
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same case. I do have a tendency to agree if you are referring to this latest "murder-for-hire" plot to make the news. I'm wondering if the state is hoping to separate the charges from Kyron's case, and perhaps feel it can stand on its own. Referring specifically to Kyron's case, I think they are more concerned with what charges to bring, rather than lack of evidence as to who was involved--"in order to nail this thing down." It's horrible to even think, but if they are looking at murder, it would be better to have physical proof. With anything less, it would be questionable to ask a jury to decide beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think she is smart enough to never confess to anything sober. . . .
I think she should thank her attorney, rather than her "smarts."

So ask yourself why would she need a gun exactly? who was her intended target?
As far as I know, there was no gun involved in Kyron's case. I think you must be referring to her upcoming trial in May. Perhaps it was paranoia that made her believe she needed a gun for her personal protection and she had no specific target in mind.

Remember she didn't kill him, but did anyone else?
Again and I apologize, but I'm confused as to which case you reference. Unless I missed it, I think the person she stole the gun from is still alive and can most likely appear in court to show that no one else did, either.

We don't know if Kyron was kidnapped and is still alive somewhere; or if he was murdered with a gun or by some other means. And, unfortunately, we don't know the extent of her involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

All we really know is that 7-year-old Kyron is legitimately missing and has been since June 4, 2010.

I know this is going to sound super random but I read that Terri Horman worked in the restaurant business as a manager. I wonder if LE tracked down any of her old co-workers to talk to them. I say this because that business can be super stressful & I wonder if anyone ever heard Terri saying things she should not have. (This allegation of her possibly setting someone up to be assaulted/murdered makes me think she is capable of impulsive actions.)
I actually didn't want to suspect her so strongly but for the courts and police to seem so set against her seems like a bad sign.

That's it. That's exactly it. Luck. She thought she was smart enough to get away with it. But she was lucky. Because they all think they're smart enough and most get caught.

I think if Kyron's little body had been found she would've been arrested quickly. But there's so much damn vegetation. It's crazy how dense it is everywhere there. So easy to hide a body.

Why can't you believe it? People do it. We see incomprehensible crimes daily, on Websleuths. Stuff i couldnever have conceived of. But there's evil in this world.

However, I think it's more likely DS simply came to her aid after the fact and helped her cover the crime. She knows something.

And there have been several cases where accomplices abruptly cease contact with one another. Maybe it's because they don't want to be seen together or they feel weird or one is scared of the other - I don't know.

None of her plans have to do with kidnapping. Just murder.

Frankly, I wonder about her birth family. And what demons might have existed among them. Does she have inherited mental health issues?

I have wondered this myself and even have asked it on here to no avail. So I figured it was against the rules to ask or something. But yes, I'd love to see if the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Would love more info on this of possible. I do think she acted alone, I do think she planned it. Showed up with Kyron and then left with him. All a show, she is good at acting. I also think her adoptive parents have known for a long time that she has mental issues and they just help cover for her. JMO of course. She knows where Kyron is, I wish they would have pinged her phone in the weeks leading up to his disappearance, if they havent. I think she had a plan, had a place prepared and is psycho as F.

http://www.kgw.com/news/investigati...erri-horman-in-murder-for-hire-plot/432544687

"The mother of Kyron Horman wants prosecutors in Roseburg to charge Terri Horman for a decades-old murder-for-hire plot.

“I want them to hold her accountable,” said Desiree Young, the missing boy’s biological mother. “I want people to understand what she is capable of.”

"Police in Roseburg confirm detectives will present the case to prosecutors “in the near future and the case remains open.”

Terri seems to have a murderous mind, I mean she tried to do a murder for hire on Kyrons dad too. Seems to be a pattern here. Except I dont think she needed to hire anyone for Kyron, he was easy enough for her to do it alone. IMO

While nobody knows for sure what happened to Kyron, what we do know is that TH isn't squeamish about talking about killing someone she wanted gone.

Random thoughts-

* Terri might have been able to explain away drama in the past by using her feminine wiles. She's aged well for a redhead (I've never seen pictures of her from youth but she must have been stunning.)

* Someone close to me is from the Portland/ Sandy Oregon area & unfortunately through him I know that there is too much wilderness there, not to mention a lot of water (i.e. hiding places.) In fact a recent kidnapping case that's been in the news was resolved because LE was correct that the kidnapper would be using the woods of the Pacific NW as a handy place to hide.

* I personally don't feel there's any reason to stop paying attention to Kyron's case. There's a lot to go on here & more than one major player. I also suspect LE has dealt with Terri in a certain manner to avoid any extreme outcome like what happened with the Susan Powell case & all of that family.

Random thoughts-

* Terri might have been able to explain away drama in the past by using her feminine wiles. She's aged well for a redhead (I've never seen pictures of her from youth but she must have been stunning.)

* Someone close to me is from the Portland/ Sandy Oregon area & unfortunately through him I know that there is too much wilderness there, not to mention a lot of water (i.e. hiding places.) In fact a recent kidnapping case that's been in the news was resolved because LE was correct that the kidnapper would be using the woods of the Pacific NW as a handy place to hide.

* I personally don't feel there's any reason to stop paying attention to Kyron's case. There's a lot to go on here & more than one major player. I also suspect LE has dealt with Terri in a certain manner to avoid any extreme outcome like what happened with the Susan Powell case & all of that family.

I recall TH being a body builder at one time, and I highly suspect steroid use. I dont know about red heads and aging but last I had seen she had packed on the pounds and didnt seem anything special to me. I mean its not like she was in her 50's or anything.

anyone know what Kyron/Terri's address was at the time of disappearance?

The only "grand jury thing" that I know of was to decide if enough evidence existed to bring charges in the missing Kyron Horman case. To the best of my knowledge, the decision of the grand jury--or if they came to one--has never been revealed. Also, it is my understanding, even if they brought back a true bill, the state did not have to act on it.

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same case. I do have a tendency to agree if you are referring to this latest "murder-for-hire" plot to make the news. I'm wondering if the state is hoping to separate the charges from Kyron's case, and perhaps feel it can stand on its own. Referring specifically to Kyron's case, I think they are more concerned with what charges to bring, rather than lack of evidence as to who was involved--"in order to nail this thing down." It's horrible to even think, but if they are looking at murder, it would be better to have physical proof. With anything less, it would be questionable to ask a jury to decide beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think she should thank her attorney, rather than her "smarts."

As far as I know, there was no gun involved in Kyron's case. I think you must be referring to her upcoming trial in May. Perhaps it was paranoia that made her believe she needed a gun for her personal protection and she had no specific target in mind.

Again and I apologize, but I'm confused as to which case you reference. Unless I missed it, I think the person she stole the gun from is still alive and can most likely appear in court to show that no one else did, either.

We don't know if Kyron was kidnapped and is still alive somewhere; or if he was murdered with a gun or by some other means. And, unfortunately, we don't know the extent of her involvement in Kyron's disappearance.

All we really know is that 7-year-old Kyron is legitimately missing and has been since June 4, 2010.

Yes that was the grand jury I was talking about. I feel that things were quiet for a long time and then all the sudden everything started up again. The police tracked her down in CA for some reason, she started giving interviews after years of silence, emphasizing that she didn't kill him. The wall of hope was taken down by the father. Next she is getting caught with someones elses car, and another persons gun. That right there sounds like she has a plan to shoot someone. To me it sounds like he is alive, and she knows where he is, and she might be planing on changing that and taking matters into her own hands. So you tell me what stirred the pot a little over a year ago, to get everyone talking and moving?

anyone know what Kyron/Terri's address was at the time of disappearance?
Kyron, Terri and Kaine all lived on the Sheltered Nook Road in Portland, OR, not far from Skyline Elementary School.

You should be able to come up with the house number by doing a little bit of Googling--I'm not sure if we are allowed to post the whole thing here.

Yes that was the grand jury I was talking about. I feel that things were quiet for a long time and then all the sudden everything started up again. The police tracked her down in CA for some reason, she started giving interviews after years of silence, emphasizing that she didn't kill him. The wall of hope was taken down by the father. Next she is getting caught with someones elses car, and another persons gun. That right there sounds like she has a plan to shoot someone. To me it sounds like he is alive, and she knows where he is, and she might be planing on changing that and taking matters into her own hands. So you tell me what stirred the pot a little over a year ago, to get everyone talking and moving?
I think you might know the answer to this better than I do, but as you asked a direct question I'll take the bait because I'm interested to see where you are going with this. :)

To the very best of my knowledge, TMH had done a fairly good job of disappearing from the public spot light from about 12-14 when she withdrew her last attempt at a name change until her People Magazine interview in 1-16. In between there had been a brief article on her changing the address on her driving license to Sacramento, CA--but that seemed to be about it.

Then in 9-16 she did the Dr. Phil show.

And the next thing I remember hearing is in 12-16, when we found out she had been stopped for speeding in California and LE discovered there was a warrant out on her for failing to appear for misdemeanor gun theft charges which had occurred in 8-15. She had been using the name TLM and in 8-15 the media hadn't caught it. She pleaded not guilty and her trial is in May of this year.

December, 2016 turned into a very bad month for her. Still early in December, the media reported domestic violence charges, eventually resulting in a restraining order against her; and then near the end of the month--she had been stopped for a signal or brake light being out on a vehicle she was driving and LE discovered the vehicle had been reported stolen. I think these charges were eventually dropped.

So, I think all of the above stirred the pot. Her step-son has been missing six and a half years. It's a high profile case.

Has anyone heard any more about the missing bones that were found on April 16/17?

From what I have read, they have been confirmed as human, but--from the most recent video I can find--"man or woman, young or old" hasn't been confirmed.

One article suggested the investigation could go all the way up to homicide. Another article suggested a gun had been found nearby, but admitted it was unknown if the remains and the gun were connected in any way.

Also, the bones could have been resting where they were found for anywhere from one year to many years.

I couldn't help but note the proximity to Kyron's disappearance and I just tentatively marked the spot on my map.

207wd9d.jpg

According to Google it is only about 15 miles or a 26 minute drive between the 2nd Fred Meyer and the discovery.

I note that in other missing person's cases, we are allowed to mention a discovery of something of this nature if it is in the area of the disappearance, so I'm hoping it is okay to add this here.

As it has been almost two weeks now and I can't find an update, I wonder if I missed it.

I don't know if anyone else is following this, and I realize it will probably amount to a big zero, but I find I can't discount it.

Prayers for sweet Kyron.

Here are a couple of links to support the above:
http://koin.com/2017/04/16/bones-found-on-hiking-trail-appear-to-be-human/

http://katu.com/news/local/bones-fo...king-trail-police-conduct-death-investigation

Thanks for this. I didn't not hear about this discovery. I will read up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas