Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her twitter is @aliceekatt. Apologies if not allowed.

Thanks. I've never checked out her Twitter. A few times she talked about having bills, what looks like to be some relationship problems, and even a pic of her with a Coors beer can that reflects in the mirror. Not judging at all.
One of Aly's tweets.
It feels relaxing smoking a joint at 2 in the morning, listening to the wind outside�� goodnight��
[video=twitter;803174683604418564]https://twitter.com/aliceekatt/status/803174683604418564[/video]

https://twitter.com/search?q=@aliceekatt&src=typd

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... my gut is telling me this is on overdose situation.

I feel like the people in the house panicked and did something with her do that they wouldn't get in trouble.

Obviously this is only my opinion and a very strong hunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww. Alycia is missing. Still missing! Inasmuch as there was no appearance on 04/20/2017, that long-awaited release date for the "I Like Girls Who Smoke" single; presumably, Aly is no longer with us, even though I would highly doubt Ms. Yeoman would have been involved in such a stunt. I am sorry, but early LE videos are not reassuring in the least, and neither are those unwarranted comments pertaining to her SM. Ms. Yeoman (was/is) a very beautiful and wonderful young lady who certainly deserves everyone's assistance in helping her family. To me, this is all so wrong, and I live in here in Yuba City. The first LE videos are a joke. I am certain Ms. Yeoman did not simply "party" herself away somewhere. Humbly, my first post to your wonderful website. BTW, I think I would faint, then cease to exist if I had to endure this excruciating horror regarding any of my beautiful (now adult) children

Awww. Alycia is missing. Still missing! Inasmuch as there was no appearance on 04/20/2017, that long-awaited release date for the "I Like Girls Who Smoke" single; presumably, Aly is no longer with us, even though I would highly doubt Ms. Yeoman would have been involved in such a stunt. I am sorry, but early LE videos are not reassuring in the least, and neither are those unwarranted comments pertaining to her SM. Ms. Yeoman (was/is) a very beautiful and wonderful young lady who certainly deserves everyone's assistance in helping her family. To me, this is all so wrong, and I live in here in Yuba City. The first LE videos are a joke. I am certain Ms. Yeoman did not simply "party" herself away somewhere. Humbly, my first post to your wonderful website. BTW, I think I would faint, then cease to exist if I had to endure this excruciating horror regarding any of my beautiful (now adult) children

Welcome! Of course she is deserving of all assistance in being found whether she parties or no! Where are you Aly?

Welcome! Of course she is deserving of all assistance in being found whether she parties or no! Where are you Aly?

This🔝... I don't care if it's drug related or anything else she still needs to be found and found soon!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I tried to find some updates on LE, but all I'm seeing is articles from April 6th.

Anyone in the area "hear" anything new??

TIA!

Where are you ALY!???!!

I tried to find some updates on LE, but all I'm seeing is articles from April 6th.

Anyone in the area "hear" anything new??

TIA!

Where are you ALY!???!!

No, I haven't. I have her on Google alerts.

We all know that some farm workers are up late sometimes. So is it possible that she was met by 1 of them while asking for help?

This makes me so sad, it hasn't been a month and it's already Iike she never existed, forgotten so quickly.
No news since the 10th, her disappearance got a little more than a week of news coverage.
What happened to her?
So many young women disappear with too little concern.

This makes me so sad, it hasn't been a month and it's already Iike she never existed, forgotten so quickly.
No news since the 10th, her disappearance got a little more than a week of news coverage.
What happened to her?
So many young women disappear with too little concern.

I know it's crazy. I just remember the Sherri Papini case and her face was everywhere, all the time. It's almost like her friends or people that call her friends don't want to speak out about this. I understand the family being quiet. I think it's quiet because they have leads. But there's no one out there pushing it seems. Either something happened to her at that house or she went out to meet 1 single person where they found her. A girl that was on her way home does not loose her way on roads she's traveled a million times.

I'm sorry but I'd like to know more about the man who got killed in Yuba City who had an active kidnapping warrant out of Marysville, the same place people have spoken of as have an extremely sketchy and seedy area. To me that's a giant coincidence, because people don't just catch kidnapping warrants like they would some sort of domestic violence charge. Doing what I do I've only ever run into one person with a kidnapping warrant; I don't know how it is in CA but where I'm from you actually have to move a person against their will from point A to point B, however short a distance for it to be kidnapping. Otherwise it's false imprisonment.

It may be nothing, but I'd like to see this individual's activities the night AY went missing. After reading more I just keep having two scenarios play out, she was a victim of violent foul play, or trafficking.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

There's an article put out about a hour ago with a little more information. It's on TheSacramentoBee website.

I think LE is building a case, and she is likely presumed to be a victim of foul play. They are probably trying to find a way to charge POI(s), and get the person or persons into custody, without having to bring murder charges for which they have no body.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

😬 so sorry to ask but how do we quote other people's posts and add them to our own? I just can't figure out how you all are doing it.

😬 so sorry to ask but how do we quote other people's posts and add them to our own? I just can't figure out how you all are doing it.
I'm not sure if you are on Tapatalk or a computer. But there should be a little arrow or "reply with quote" button. I hope this is helpful!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members