Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just guessing here but could the tatt decipher to "Death Before Dishonour"?

Nah, i don't think its Latin. What about Syrian/Middle Eastern?

I have had similar thoughts, Unfolding, due to various things posted on Sam's FB page. And yes, he had a 5 year relationship when younger with a beautiful and very tattoo-decorated girl. And yes, I know police made a point of stating he had a current 'girlfriend' (why? because that is sometimes what the participants can outwardly call a partner in this type of relationship). But my instinct - due to his posts of late - says that the closest relationship may not have been with a girl.

Not that it matters a whit to me, I just hope it doesn't have any bearing at all on this horrible crime ... which I do think is likely drug related. And is why I have not mentioned it before.

And I am not going to debate this point, but yes, I think there may be some validity to it. :dunno:

"Sam is very close to his family and he has a number of close friends including a current girlfriend and all connection with those people ceased on Tuesday," he said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...sing-brisbane-man-samuel-thompson-qld/8344654

No I agree SthAussie, not judging either way. Only a couple of things made me wonder too and whether a meet up for purposes other than drugs could have occurred. I have no concern either on another persons sexuality, just wondered if it could be another angle in terms of what occured. It is not unknown for someone who is not outwardly gay or bisexual to secretly meet up for that purpose, or who may be experimenting or 'figuring' out if they are...But it can also happen whatever a persons sexuality(Secret hook-ups)....Gee, I am not sure if I am making much sense here, but hope you can understand what I am saying and know that I wasn't meaning anything judgemental by my comments.

Nah, i don't think its Latin. What about Syrian/Middle Eastern?

Could be Kurdish....I'm trying to decipher the letters......

The bottom first four letters look like AGNS to me....there was a Kurdish uprising in Agn in 1930, apparently (ye olde Google tells me so).....maybe the whole thing is a reference to Kurdish issues.

It's okay. It's hardly the most important thing in the world. I was just curious and hoping to get a bit more insight into AD.

LOL, It's not middle eastern either, i just googled it, & their lettering is all in squiggles. So yes it probably is in Latin? I agree though, its too difficult to make the lettering out exactly.

It would be so much easier to understand if people used advanced mode to fix there quotes, as advised. Every little bit helps, as the mods keep reminding us. (Referring to above post, easy to see how things get misunderstood).
I am totally confused. lol...not sure if the 'they' and speaking of questioning AD's sexuality is referring to my post or not...I did kind of stuff up my quoted reply, but fixed it- I think..a bit rusty, but will get there.

Google Translate tells me MISNEACH is Irish for COURAGE.

Could be Kurdish....I'm trying to decipher the letters......

The bottom first four letters look like AGNS to me....there was a Kurdish uprising in Agn in 1930, apparently (ye olde Google tells me so).....maybe the whole thing is a reference to Kurdish issues.

It's okay. It's hardly the most important thing in the world. I was just curious and hoping to get a bit more insight into AD.

Some letters almost slant opposite it could be a mirror view too. So when wearer looks in mirror it reads something to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think bottom line is AGUS FEA
Google translate = AND UGLY

The top line is hard but I get a hit with the second word MISNEACH = COURAGE

Some letters almost slant opposite it could be a mirror view too. So when wearer looks in mirror it reads something to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a different photo with him taking a selfie in his Calvin Kleins and they were mirror so I don't think the photo we are looking at is mirror.

There was a different photo with him taking a selfie in his Calvin Kleins and they were mirror so I don't think the photo we are looking at is mirror.

You're right. It's not. I already compared those two photos to make sure.

Ok there is Gaelic saying Misneach agus neart meaning Courage and strength.

Could the 1st word be ???NEART

So we have ??? STRENGTH COURAGE AND UGLY

Doesn't totally make sense.

No I agree SthAussie, not judging either way. Only a couple of things made me wonder too and whether a meet up for purposes other than drugs could have occurred. I have no concern either on another persons sexuality, just wondered if it could be another angle in terms of what occured. It is not unknown for someone who is not outwardly gay or bisexual to secretly meet up for that purpose, or who may be experimenting or 'figuring' out if they are...But it can also happen whatever a persons sexuality(Secret hook-ups)....Gee, I am not sure if I am making much sense here, but hope you can understand what I am saying and know that I wasn't meaning anything judgemental by my comments.

I completely get that you were not judging, Unfolding. None of us are. Just throwing our thoughts and ideas out there. :)

I think bottom line is AGUS FEA
Google translate = AND UGLY

The top line is hard but I get a hit with the second word MISNEACH = COURAGE
How about . . . NEART MISNEACH AGUS DEA
STRENGTH COURAGE AND GOOD
(Irish not Scots Gaelic)

How about . . . NEART MISNEACH AGUS DEA
STRENGTH COURAGE AND GOOD
(Irish not Scots Gaelic)

Snap with my post 179.
We are just missing the 3 letters before NEART :thinking:

The third letter could be an I (compare the I in MISNEACH). LEI NEART MISNEACH AGUS DEA translates to HER COURAGE AND GOOD STRENGTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain