Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder why someone? drove & dumped Sam's vehicle near Byron Bay?

Just looking at AD's fb page again.....all of his posts are Syria/terrorism/war related. The pics are all of him in Syria in military gear or close ups of guns......

And these are recent posts, from Dec 2016 to now. Looking at that page, he may have physically come back to Australia but mentally and emotionally it seems he is still living in a battlefield.

JMO.

It's also possible those are just the "public" posts. There may be other posts only seen by friends etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His car was spotted on Sandgate Road at nearby Nundah an hour or two later before it was seen at the Deep Water Bend Reserve water recreation area after 1pm, where it remained until after midnight.

Family members alerted police after becoming concerned on Wednesday afternoon when the missing man failed to meet several appointments and wasn't answering his phone.

Police were investigating whether Mr Thompson, who left his beloved dog at home, was going to meet up with a friend or someone else.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...police-suspect-foul-play-20170313-guwypb.html

A post-mortem on Wednesday was able to confirm Mr Thompson’s DNA and determined he was seriously assaulted.
However police are still to confirm exactly how he was killed.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/crime-and-justice/samuel-thompson-murder-police-allege-adccused-bought-acid-and-a-tomahawk-at-bunnings/news-story/b6e1c68863baf19e169dbb7c68314612

Wonder what those appointments were he missed.

Byron bay and Nimbin have a 'reputation'....? MOO

It probably has, but doesn't explain to me why they would murder ST and then drive his car so far away? Unless of course the perps. were trying to make it look like a diversionary tactic as to where Sam actually was located? Look here not over there kind of scenario, and to take suspicion off themselves? All IMO

Wonder what those appointments were he missed.

They could of been to do with his unemployment status, job interviews? Dr.'s appnt.'s? If he had been recently working full time and was looking for another job quickly i would say it had to do with that IMO.

For any locals to where Sam was found how far away is Byron Bay from there? TIA.[/

Hi it was wooyong I think that is close to Pottsville from memory. There are lots of little beach townships along there. Byron would have been mentioned due to popular name

Also along that stretch the road runs along the beach, beach type bush both sides of road last time I drove through it wasn't a main thorough fare it's a back way off he highway

Ok so hubby left me my car, something about traffic and fighting with the trailer lol
Soooooooooo I went down to deep water bend.
It's 10kms exactly from my house.
I went down at an approximate time that the cars were alleged to be seen.
Today there were about 10 cars, 3 boats, minor roadworks and council men cleaning the BBQ's. and the boardwalk. I can now see how the cars were both spotted there. NOT INCONSPICUOUS at all. Someone would have seen them.
For somewhere out of the way, there are people there on a business day.
AND I have a good educated idea where the CCTV footage came from. I checked every house on the left on the way out (someone probably wrote down my number plate but oh well). Only one has a camera. And the camera sticks out - you know it's there.
I've just got to re watch the footage to see if that is the camera.
This is not a place to abandon a car or a body - too much activity.
This says to me MOO there was an element of surprise/naivety/inexperience in the alleged 'murder's' minds.
It also tells me that there may have been no premeditation. But that is simply just my observation as I drove the route they had to take - one way in and out.
It's not 'secluded' place. Not ideal.
I've got my dash cam footage (with me talking about it all) so I'm going watch it again to see if I missed anything.

Can I ask out of curiosity on the way out of there DWB are the houses to your left or right ?

For any locals to where Sam was found how far away is Byron Bay from there? TIA.[/

Hi it was wooyong I think that is close to Pottsville from memory. There are lots of little beach townships along there. Byron would have been mentioned due to popular name

Thanks, and yes, i know where you mean. Have holidayed in Kingscliff years ago. And Pottsville is only a short drive from there. From memory the Kingscliff/Pottsville area is around 140 kms. from Brisbane. So about a 1-2 hour drive depending from where in Brisbane you are travelling from.
I was thinking earlier that the perp/s after they murdered ST drove his car that far to dump it. It was located by LE with windows down etc. so easy access to anyone that wanted to steal it.
Which reminds me of when Casey Anthony had her tot daughter's body in the boot of her car and did the same thing. She dumped her vehicle with the smell of decomp. in the boot and left easy access for someone to steal it. Hoping they would so someone else's DNA would be found in her vehicle to throw LE off the trail. But no one stole it, just as they didn't with Sam's car either.

Drug deliveries or pickups?

I wondered that straight up when MSM reported friends were concerned they weren't able to contact him. I wondered if they were buys and when they couldn't get him through SM (if that's how they contacted) they started asking around etc

Well done Slinky. great post. ...
A little off topic, but my thanks button seems to have disappeared! The whole look of the website has changed(this isn't just from my end is it??) and I'm having trouble navigating,

Well done Slinky. great post. ...
A little off topic, but my thanks button seems to have disappeared! The whole look of the website has changed(this isn't just from my end is it??) and I'm having trouble navigating,
If it is looking quite yellow, scroll right to the bottom and you should be able to select to view full site

Wonder around what time the perps. killed Sam and then when they took his body to bury him in a shallow grave? Did they wait to take him where he was found & for how long did they wait, and consequently where did they leave him in the interim? Whose vehicle did they transport him in after they killed him? Did they have him deceased in the boot of the car on their drive to near Byron Bay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine