Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they got any computers from his house or school. Lots of info on them.

Questions keep crossing my mind....has he done this before? At any previous jobs and the girls are afraid to talk. Would he have sold her to Mexican gangs? His plans were not really thought out and I could see him selling her to save his life....or for money. These are my own questions not from any media source.

The CA attorney is just for CA...he will get a different attorney in TN.

It they'd encountered a Mexican gang, the gang members would have shot or beheaded him, and then taken his cash and ET.

The San Diego/ Mexico thing was a bit baffling. Thy were found so far away. I wonder if it's really very simple. What if he got there and realized it would not be simple to get to Mexico and thy had a greater risk of being caught. (Or he had fear of Mexican police, etc.) He probably just decided they couldn't, for whatever reason...and kept driving.

I wonder if he didn't think there would be such national exposure and in Mexico. That could have thrown his whole plan.

It seems like he put a crazy amount of thought into this escape, but none of it was practical.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. The story gets more bizarre every day.

My hope for JC is that if she is naïve/gullible/devout/whatever enough to buy his story and/or play the good, stand-by-your-man woman, that she has good friends and family members who will slap some sense into her - figuratively speaking, of course. IMHO.

:cow:

I hope so too. JC girls don't need to see mom going back to into this Tad Cummins sick world. They need to give a lot of thought to the fact that he was all prepared to forget them forever. If he had not been caught, they very likely would never have seen him again. Bottom line, I think Tad Cummins will use whoever, however he can to serve his own needs and once they are tapped out or no longer useful, they will be history. Like flipping a light switch.

If it goes to trial, there will definitely be some interesting witnesses brought about by the prosecution I would imagine...MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally. I don't think his grooming and predatory behaviors are anything new. I think this is the first time he's abducted a victim.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I hope they got any computers from his house or school. Lots of info on them.

Questions keep crossing my mind....has he done this before? At any previous jobs and the girls are afraid to talk. Would he have sold her to Mexican gangs? His plans were not really thought out and I could see him selling her to save his life....or for money. These are my own questions not from any media source.

The CA attorney is just for CA...he will get a different attorney in TN.

Her sister Kat said there are three other girls he groomed or tried to groom.

Totally. I don't think his grooming and predatory behaviors are anything new. I think this is the first time he's abducted a victim.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was thinking witnesses from California, but ya that too

I wonder if they were in San Diego before going north. Maybe he made the test run, and either figured it wouldn't work or got spooked about the AA in Spanish? Maybe he thought the boat was the only way to get across the border after LE said he may be in Mexico? IMO

IIRC correctly, the AA was first issued in Spanish, ( and the second FBI presser was done) on the 29th, the same day that the person from Red Roof researched and found "cummins" on their register.

All I can say is whatever stopped the boat trip from happening is an answer to prayer. They could have capsized and never been heard from again! And had they made it to Mexico a young beautiful girl like ET would have been a target. There's no way he could have protected her. Sorry sis, he really is looking like a monster the more and more we learn.

People keep saying that but I've cited to cases where little blond and/or American girls have been kept down there for years and years with nothing happening to them at the hands of the locals.

People keep saying that but I've cited to cases where little blond and/or American girls have been kept down there for years and years with nothing happening to them at the hands of the locals.

Ya I have seen cases too

The San Diego/ Mexico thing was a bit baffling. Thy were found so far away. I wonder if it's really very simple. What if he got there and realized it would not be simple to get to Mexico and thy had a greater risk of being caught. (Or he had fear of Mexican police, etc.) He probably just decided they couldn't, for whatever reason...and kept driving.

I wonder if he didn't think there would be such national exposure and in Mexico. That could have thrown his whole plan.

It seems like he put a crazy amount of thought into this escape, but none of it was practical.

He was in a bit of trouble in Tennessee - got fired from his job for kissing a student.

With his skills in manipulation and BS, he could have protested his innocence, as in "she's a really good friend, my wife and I take her to church, I think of her as a daughter", etc., and possibly avoided prosecution, or served a short sentence with time off for good behavior.

Instead, he kidnaps the teen he was caught kissing, crosses at least 8 state lines, and is now facing extremely serious Federal charges in addition to state charges.

There is something seriously lacking in his reasoning skills, to say the least.

And what kind of "watercraft" can you get for under $4500? A surfboard? Jetski? :floorlaugh:

Maybe that's why he didn't do it. Can't get much for that price that's seaworthy.

The defendant admitted to the following facts: -

The defendant left Tennessee at a time when he knew he was the subject of an investigation about engaging in improper sexual behavior with the juvenile victim because he had been interviewed multiple times by officials about his involvement with the victim. The logical inference is that the defendant fled in early March 2017 because he did not want to await the outcome of the investigation since it was likely to lead to criminal charges against him and, therefore, he fled to avoid criminal charges. -

The defendant intentionally employed measures to elude capture by law enforcement after fleeing Tennessee. Such measures included switching vehicle license plates twice, disabling the vehicle’s GPS system, using aliases for both himself and the victim, altering the appearance of his vehicle, altering his appearance, using back road routes, conducting cash only transactions, intentionally discarding known cellular telephones, leaving a deliberately misleading note with his wife regarding his direction of travel, monitoring news media outlets from a device procured during fugitive status for current information regarding the investigation, and staying at low profile locations, including hotels with relaxed check-in requirements and commune-type communities. -

The defendant had plans to attempt to escape across the United States border to Mexico. He then planned to seek passage to countries further south of Mexico. In furtherance of this plan, the defendant procured a small watercraft and conducted a test run to cross into Mexico across the water from San Diego. The defendant also considered the feasibility of a land crossing into Mexico.

https://www.scribd.com/document/346...-in-Support-of-Detention-Filed-002#from_embed

He's done. Toast. So much for his nonsense about "trying to keep ET 'safe'". Ugh.

He was in a bit of trouble in Tennessee - got fired from his job for kissing a student.

With his skills in manipulation and BS, he could have protested his innocence, as in "she's a really good friend, my wife and I take her to church, I think of her as a daughter", etc., and possibly avoided prosecution, or served a short sentence with time off for good behavior.

Instead, he kidnaps the teen he was caught kissing, crosses at least 8 state lines, and is now facing extremely serious Federal charges in addition to state charges.

There is something seriously lacking in his reasoning skills, to say the least.

Totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members