IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that it is possible that if Abby was right there by him that maybe he hadn't even seen Libby at the end of the bridge.(nearsighted) Maybe he thought she was by herself and it would be easy for him.

seeing this guy swiftly moving in on abby if thats what we see here, would certainly be sufficient incentive for libby to start filming. If hes this close, his grabbing Abby and the introduction of a gun could easily be the reason that both girls became powerless in the situation very rapidly...(.re the mystery shape thats been mentioned inside his left leg -could it possibly be an industrial meat cleaver in a protective sheath or box of some sort, as a link to nearby meatworks? These can be extremely thick , rectangular and with a large, flat surface area ..ghastly to contemplate I know and not an opinion just a thought..apologies if im rehashing old ideas ) .

You can see here how that particular area shows in either one of the two originally published ISP images. The darker image is the earlier one of the two:

attachment.php

(Animated gif created by me)

All IMO

-Nin
Thank you! These pics are great and helps me "see" things better. I still have no idea on the thing at his neck area. Ugh

Thank you!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This is the first time I've noticed the dark part on the left hand edge (which some people believe is Abby, thus he turns to walk around her). Usually it only shows up on the 'turning' pic

Thanks!! Great job.

I thought it had been determined long ago that the dark area is from the Sycamore tree. There were two trees with dark spots on them nearby and one is captured in the gif NIN made. It is not Abby. It is a dark spot on the tree. JMO

You can see here how that particular area shows in either one of the two originally published ISP images. The darker image is the earlier one of the two:

attachment.php

(Animated gif created by me)

All IMO

-Nin
Maybe the white stiff item at the neckline is something like these.Screen shot 2017-04-24 at 8.17.48 PM.png

Just a threat of being pushed off the bridge would have been frightening enough to control the girls.
I've seen videos of people passing each other and I'd be concerned because the bridge is reasonably narrow. Just my thoughts.

I suppose that it is possible that if Abby was right there by him that maybe he hadn't even seen Libby at the end of the bridge.(nearsighted) Maybe he thought she was by herself and it would be easy for him.JMO

The video footage of the suspect is from so far away that police are unable to obtain a clear image. Libby took a photo of Abby near the SE end of the bridge and the suspect is not in the background when that photo was taken at 2:07PM. The last visual/audio evidence of the suspect (per billboards) is at 2:30. In those 23 minutes the suspect appeared and abducted the children.

The gif animation of the two photos shows the suspect stepping forward with same foot. It is not a sequential set of images, and can be misleading.

There was a short segment at 6 tonight on RTV6, showing a bit of the grandparents and bows on the light poles in memory of the girls. They also showed the BG pic, the DTH recording and then MP saying he hopes he doesn't know him (BG). I wasn't expecting that. I sure hope he doesn't, too.

MP saying that has piqued my interest. I wonder how likely that is? JMOO

OK, Everyone, this thread closing for the night.

We have opened up a new forum called Politivent.

It is not moderated and only has two rules.

Need a place to vent your political thoughts?

CLICK RIGHT HERE

G'night,

Tricia

Just posting some of the recent videos on Youtube (Indy Channel).

Delphi victims' families on mission to find killer
RTV6 The Indy Channel
Published on 24 Apr 2017

Reporter mentions that Abby went over to Libby’s on Sunday, February 12 and spent the night (talking and painting)

https://youtu.be/dTP04uQq5OI

Delphi families still in search of killer
RTV6 The Indy Channel
Published on 24 Apr 2017
https://youtu.be/mrB3NyUor9g

Delphi Daughters: How Abby & Libby's families are coping with loss
RTV6 The Indy Channel
Published on 24 Apr 2017
https://youtu.be/-hY1aHrequs

I thought it had been determined long ago that the dark area is from the Sycamore tree. There were two trees with dark spots on them nearby and one is captured in the gif NIN made. It is not Abby. It is a dark spot on the tree. JMO

I truly haven't read anything along these lines and am curious to know more. Can you provide some links for me please?

I truly haven't read anything along these lines and am curious to know more. Can you provide some links for me please?

I thought it was determined the dark area was an artifact from editing. That's what I and a few others on here always believed it was. Then, iirc someone posted img's to show that's what it is..but I can't remember who.

jmo

I don't think it was ever "determined." I think it was opinion(s).

BG could be a bit taller. Given the theory that Libby may have taken the photo slightly off the bridge and on a bit of an incline, she may be looking down a bit on BG when taking the pic. It has always appeared to me that this is the case, , going along with the initial impressions of being taken by a trail camera. If this is the case, then BG's body is slightly foreshortened and he could easily be an inch or two taller than people's estimates, which are based on a straight head-on view. Of course, bending his head down makes him a bit shorter also. MOO.

Thank you! These pics are great and helps me "see" things better. I still have no idea on the thing at his neck area. Ugh

Thank you!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Why does it look like his hand in his pocket and then not?

My thoughts..RL has info and happy to serve time til arrest then go free for helping out, BG is local RSO, wore cam/video goggles round neck, age 50s,

<snip>
The gif animation of the two photos shows the suspect stepping forward with same foot. It is not a sequential set of images, and can be misleading.

SBM

Respectfully, I disagree.

I think it appears to be the same foot because BG's right foot is 'missing' in the 2nd frame. But watch the knees you can see its his opposite foot moving.

Also, other factors, such as the camera movement, the changing light, BG's slightly changing position, the upper body movement, make it obvious to me that the gif is in sequence.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your point.

I don't think it was ever "determined." I think it was opinion(s).

Sorry, what I meant by determined was - the images posted, iirc, showed the artifact, or dark area, wasn't present originally. Also, I think..again, iirc, the editing was done by MSM and not LE. To me, I thought it showed pretty clearly this is what it is, but I guess I should of stated it was "opinion" instead.

moo

seeing this guy swiftly moving in on abby if thats what we see here, would certainly be sufficient incentive for libby to start filming. If hes this close, his grabbing Abby and the introduction of a gun could easily be the reason that both girls became powerless in the situation very rapidly...(.re the mystery shape thats been mentioned inside his left leg -could it possibly be an industrial meat cleaver in a protective sheath or box of some sort, as a link to nearby meatworks? These can be extremely thick , rectangular and with a large, flat surface area ..ghastly to contemplate I know and not an opinion just a thought..apologies if im rehashing old ideas ) .

Agree with DeDee because if that is her sleeve she would be teetering on the edge of the bridge. Logically it doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419