GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;857389408642662400]https://twitter.com/abc7carlos/status/857389408642662400[/video]
As investigators search for 5 year old Aramazd Andressian Jr. court docs show his mother asked for a restraining order against husband.
You called it, GigTu!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

**Slips on my Kevlar**

Any chance Mom hired someone/sent someone to hurt/drug/knockout Dad to get the baby and hide him?

:couch:

I definitely wouldn't rule it out just yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen. I think the divorce-law industry really pushes these high-stakes divorces too. It becomes a competition rather than an attempt at resolution.

I don't know if it's true, but I've read many times the divorce/separation laws here in Ontario are as complicated as they are intentionally to give the married couple every opportunity to make an attempt to resolve their problems and restore the marriage (avoiding complicated legal issues, atty fees, tons of stress, etc.). Ironically, my own daughter did have to file for divorce and her and her (now) ex are closer than they were, when they were married - since they had to go through so much just to get the divorce. Ironic, isn't it?

**Slips on my Kevlar**

Any chance Mom hired someone/sent someone to hurt/drug/knockout Dad to get the baby and hide him?

Chance? Sure... I mean, hell hath no fury like a mama ticked off. That is is the old saying, right? :thinking:

What color was dads BMW? I just got an amber alert on my phone i So Cal. Gold BMW

Edited: This is a new one. 6 year old boy abducted by non-custodial mother.

Silver. Wrong disgruntled parent.

He was arrested. He just couldn't be held because they didn't have enough information to keep him. I don't think LE ever retracted him as a suspect or POI, they simply let him out of jail because he lawyered up and that person is smart.

I think they are on to something we cannot see. I don't think it will be long before we get new information. And, just a hunch that I think we will learn Ara is out of the country. jmo

Yeah I realized after it was too late to edit that I said arrested vs. charged with something.

Silver. Wrong disgruntled parent.

This made me laugh (although obviously the topic is not funny). I can tell many of us in here are parents and I imagine the reason these cases mean so much is because we imagine ourselves in that position.

The AKAs have been bothering me all day long! The reason why is, I was searching for information a couple of days ago in regards to this case, and I remember coming across the totally random name and I was quite puzzled. Now I can't remember where I saw it and what the context was. It's driving me crazy!

FWIW, I don't think AA Sr. is going to be leading authorities anywhere useful. I hope I'm wrong, but we're talking about a guy who got out of a 10 MILLION dollars bail. He may not be a genius, but I doubt he's dumb enough to get out of jail and lead LE, who almost certainly have him under surveillance, right to the answers. I'll jump for joy if I'm wrong!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

When I was searching for dad's information late yesterday, the AKA's were throwing me off and not making sense so I *assumed* I was looking at the wrong guy. The names and emails I was looking at belonged to a guy in Colorado. Totally wasn't making sense so I figured it was the pain medicine I am on - now I think I was right and just didnt realize it.

This is all going to be part of something very, very bad and dangerous, IMHO.

Looks like LE just surrounded the Amber Alert suspect vehicle - not our Aramazd, the one where non-custodial mother took her 6 year old from school.

If only things would move that fast in Aramazd's case. :tears:

https://twitter.com/ABC7

This made me laugh (although obviously the topic is not funny). I can tell many of us in here are parents and I imagine the reason these cases mean so much is because we imagine ourselves in that position.

100%. And some of us have a dark humor thing going on, even though no, this stuff isn't funny. Sometimes, you just have to find a way to laugh, or your head blows up. (Which is never good for the carpets, btw.)

[video=twitter;857389408642662400]https://twitter.com/abc7carlos/status/857389408642662400[/video]
As investigators search for 5 year old Aramazd Andressian Jr. court docs show his mother asked for a restraining order against husband.

Some moms do that to every father. Not saying that is the case here but it is common.

I just have to say, I get that divorce can be ugly. I think it always is in some way. But, holy cow. Sometimes, I think in this kind of back-and-forth, the child is completely forgotten. It may be a bit off topic, but don't these kind of divorce proceedings cost a fortune?!
I have a 5 year old boy myself and am separated from his father with a divorce in the near future. I just couldn't imagine things getting so confrontational that it takes over a year just to get through the court process. But, with hand-offs at police stations, I shouldn't be surprised.

If one parent is that way, that is the way it goes. No matter how one can try, if the other won't stop their crap, it gets ugly.

Amen. I think the divorce-law industry really pushes these high-stakes divorces too. It becomes a competition rather than an attempt at resolution.

You are right

Some moms do that to every father. Not saying that is the case here but it is common.

Yes, my friends first divorce lawyer advised that she take out a restraining order on her husband. She said 'but he never got violent, why would I do that?' Her lawyer said 'it looks bad for him and helps you....'

And she changed lawyers that day.

[ but she did end up with a crummy settlement in the end and wasn't happy with the custody arrangement--and said maybe she should have stuck with the shark....:snake:

I agree. I would take the restraining order more serious is there was a police report attached to it that showed violence or something. But I am not ready to jump into the 'he's abusive' camp just because the order is out there. Not yet.

Yes, my friends first divorce lawyer advised that she take out a restraining order on her husband. She said 'but he never got violent, why would I do that?' Her lawyer said 'it looks bad for him and helps you....'

And she changed lawyers that day.

[ but she did end up with a crummy settlement in the end and wasn't happy with the custody arrangement--and said maybe she should have stuck with the shark....:snake:

My husbands ex has 5 kids from 3 men (one from someone that ended up not being her first hubs, that's why marriage ended, 3 from my husband and one from some rando after) she has done it to every one. Idk about the first guy but my husband and her youngest kids goofy azz dad didn't beat her. And when my step daughter left her child father, we were trying to get along w ex wife at time and she told my step daughter to do this. It's a tool to some women. If you file that, you get the advantage in custody court. Sad but tried

If one parent is that way, that is the way it goes. No matter how one can try, if the other won't stop their crap, it gets ugly.

I 100% understand that. I would never let my child go into the wrong hands just because they wanted to play dirty in court. It's just unfortunate that it has to be that way.

Aramazd would be a common name in Armenian families....

"Aramazd is the creator god in pre-Christian Armenian mythology" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramazd

Mom may be quiet due to legal requirements - i.e. anticipating a custody battle. She'll likely follow the LE lead, IMO.

AA Snr's chances of getting custody would work against him with the latest unfolding. This makes me nervous of his being out and about.

**Slips on my Kevlar**

Absolutely possible at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads