Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Inside Edition airing now (paraphrasing):
DM (interviewer
JC: Police told her we have something also to tell you. MCET was also reported missing./

DM (interviewer): final insult. TC left in JC car. Leaving her stranded at work.
JC: Couldnt get a hold of him, so daughter picked her up. Couldnt drive stick shift jeep

DM (interviewer)
JC: Everything seemed perfect. Talking about photos on their joint FB accout; those are good memories and when I look back it's like a death.
IMO: I feel so bad for JC :(

It may be she feels she was portrayed so poorly that she wanted to set the public opinion record straight. She is NOT a shrinking violet!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am sympathetic about her plight. But I'm not seeing much sympathy from her as to ET's. To me it's more like she's a woman scorned whose husband cheated. Not a woman who found out her husband's a predator who victimized and sexually abused a confused child.

I am sympathetic about her plight. But I'm not seeing much sympathy from her as to ET's. To me it's more like she's a woman scorned whose husband cheated. Not a woman who found out her husband's a predator who victimized and sexually abused a confused child.

They only aired that side of the interview tonight. I believe it said tomorrow that they would show a 2nd part pertaining to how JC feels about MCET. I could be wrong on that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DM (interviewer): final insult. TC left in JC car. Leaving her stranded at work.
JC: Couldnt get a hold of him, so daughter picked her up. Couldnt drive stick shift jeep

I was wondering about that! Thanks for the reports!

Tad Cummins' Wife: He Told Me He Slept With Teenage Student, Asked for Forgiveness

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tad-cummins-apos-wife-told-152800636.html

I am so glad JC is standing strong on this. She is a good example to her girls and a symbol to the community that what Tad Cummins did was unforgiveable.

I was so right about that monster though. I knew as soon as his sorry butt was in the slammer he would start obsessiving calling the people he betrayed. That emotional vampire is going to work on them incessently until he can wear them down. I was glad to hear she is not answering the phone. I just hope her daughters (one of which has a daughter) are strong and keep him out of their lives too.

It was so hard to watch JC, she appears devastated and very angry (which is a good sign). She probably spent most of the 30 years with Tad Cummins enduring one disappointment after another, and basically taking care of a lazy, demanding, self-obsessed, human encumbrance. She probably always felt that one day he might show signs of growing up and growing a conscience. But the next thing you know it's 30 years and instead of Tad Cummins showing signs of maturity and gratefulness to the woman who put up with him, he flips the switch and it is like they never existed. The reality of that has got to leave some real emotional scars. I try to remember that she is in significant pain too. :(

Maybe that part she just cannot wrap her head around? In denial?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DM (interviewer)
JC: confronted husband with allegations that he filled rx and asked if he slept with MCET, he said yes. She told him she probably wouldnt be answering phone anymore

I hope the Feds were monitoring and recording that phone call just in case Tad tried to backpeddle and claim he didn't molest ET.

They only aired that side of the interview tonight. I believe it said tomorrow that they would show a 2nd part pertaining to how JC feels about MCET. I could be wrong on that though.

I'm feeling sorry for JC now, but honestly, if she keep taking TC calls or blames ET in any way, that's it. No sympathy. If she can't remain strong and do what is right then it will put me back into questioning if she didn't see Tad's deviant behavior because she was in denial and co-dependent. I hope she makes the right choices, because I don't want to have to change my mind about her.

DM (interviewer)
JC: told him shes a child hes 50 thats not right she didnt have a choice to go with him or not. TC said she did have a choice
IMO: puuuuke

At least she recognizes that legally ET could not make the choice to go with him. That it's on HIM. JMO

I thought it was interesting that the reporter brought up the car. I wondered how she managed to get home if he'd dropped her off at work and then taken her car. It really was the final insult in a series of despicable acts. The Rogue was HER car. I hope she has something to drive now. Who knows when she will get her vehicle back, and I'm sure the first thing she will want to do is sell it.

Ok. I should reserve judgment. I feeling sensitive about how this whole thing has been treated by the players in this case and the town. Kid has been exploited a lot. Purposefully or naively. And she has been neglected by the school and treated by far too many as an incorrigible teen who ran off with a nice Christian family man she seduced. That is what the comments and actions of so many, including teachers, school officials, politicians, LE, the DA, as a whole, seem to demonstrate.

But i should give this poor lady a break. Walk a mile I guess!

Ok. I should reserve judgment. I feeling sensitive about how this whole thing has been treated by the players in this case and the town. Kid has been exploited a lot. Purposefully or naively. And she has been neglected by the school and treated by far too many as an incorrigible teen who ran off with a nice Christian family man she seduced. That is what the comments and actions of so many, including teachers, school officials, politicians, LE, the DA, as a whole, seem to demonstrate.

But i should give this poor lady a break. Walk a mile I guess!

Someone's going to ask her, "okay, but what about Destinay? " And then the other three that he attempted to seduce. And then she's going to have to face that this was truly predatory behavior and she was his "beard" so to speak.

It really sounds like she needs professional help in dealing with this. And I really think she needs to refuse to give interviews until after this has been settled in the courts. Much of what she's saying isn't helpful to her or anyone involved and my concern is that in hindsight, once the emotional smoke has settled, she's going to regret how she stated some things. I know she's probably getting paid and needs the money, but this could be seen very badly in the future and I think she's been through enough.

Someone's going to ask her, "okay, but what about Destinay? " And then the other three that he attempted to seduce. And then she's going to have to face that this was truly predatory behavior and she was his "beard" so to speak.

WHAT? There were other teens who fell for his crap? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am so glad JC is standing strong on this. She is a good example to her girls and a symbol to the community that what Tad Cummins did was unforgiveable.

I was so right about that monster though. I knew as soon as his sorry butt was in the slammer he would start obsessiving calling the people he betrayed. That emotional vampire is going to work on them incessently until he can wear them down. I was glad to hear she is not answering the phone. I just hope her daughters (one of which has a daughter) are strong and keep him out of their lives too.

It was so hard to watch JC, she appears devastated and very angry (which is a good sign). She probably spent most of the 30 years with Tad Cummins enduring one disappointment after another, and basically taking care of a lazy, demanding, self-obsessed, human encumbrance. She probably always felt that one day he might show signs of growing up and growing a conscience. But the next thing you know it's 30 years and instead of Tad Cummins showing signs of maturity and gratefulness to the woman who put up with him, he flips the switch and it is like they never existed. The reality of that has got to leave some real emotional scars. I try to remember that she is in significant pain too. :(

She has 30 years of history with TC, two grown daughters, and at least one grandchild. Imagine all of the family pictures - JC and TC with their kids growing up through the years, the wedding album, vacation pictures, etc. all of those memories, and now she can't enjoy any of them. TC and JC had a great life; a wonderful family, good jobs, kids raised, going on dream vacations and relaxing on the lanai, fruity drinks in hand.

Imagine losing all of that history. Imagine realizing that it was all a lie. Imagine not being able to look back and say, "Remember that time when we went to Florida." Her life as she knew it is GONE. Early on, someone had posted the Valentine's day picture of TC and JC from Facebook. Imagine having to edit your Facebook page and remove all of the cute couple pics of you and your despicable soon-to-be-ex. Imagine having to live on half or less of the income that you used to live on, pay all of your bills, and buy a car in addition to dealing with the pain of losing your husband of 31 years in the worst imaginable way.

Add to that the media attention; photographers snapping your picture while you are out walking your dog. Yeah, she needed that.

Given all of that, I just cannot bring myself to be critical of her. She is going through hell on many levels.

I don't know what to say about JC's interview other than I see TC honing in on her. I pray she will be strong and realize she has a great life ahead of her without him!

WHAT? There were other teens who fell for his crap? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ET's sister told us there were 4 other children he attempted to groom. One of them came forward in the press, her name is Destinay Parrish. We don't know the names of the other 3, but we know the age of one is 12.

ETA: I'm unclear how far the prior relationships went. We only know that with Destinay he had her meeting alone in his classroom and sang her love songs. Destinay also said he hugged her and told her to remember that she was beautiful. The other 3 aren't coming forward in the press because they don't want the judgement that ET received.

Oh trust me, if he hasn't already, he's trying to find a way to contact ET too. Either through her friends or over the internet.

He is totally hedging all his bets. He will grab onto anyone who throws his sorry butt a lifeline.

Jill, honey- he is NOT sorry (except for himself) and he is desperate. And he is not your responsibility any longer. Cut him loose. Sending you much love and strength. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member