Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they definitely won't have a problem proving sexual motive. He's already openly admitted to his wife that he had sex with her. According to JC on Inside Edition.

I wonder if he realizes he's going to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:moo:

She relayed that the slept togeter, as evidenced by one bed in both Super 8 motels.

Clinton swayed many with "I did not have sex with that woman" as to his interpretation/defense of the word "sex".

Perhaps he will say sleeping with her is different than sex...

Still :thinking: of the evidence of the socks taken from cabin...

:moo:

She relayed that the slept togeter, as evidenced by one bed in both Super 8 motels.

Clinton swayed many with "I did not have sex with that woman" as to his interpretation/defense of the word "sex".

Perhaps he will say sleeping with her is different than sex...

Still :thinking: of the evidence of the socks taken from cabin...
Also as evidenced by his ED prescription re-fill, one mat in the cabin and the stories from the commune.

Just a couple of observations. The people at the commune mentioned that ET was the one to tell TC to calm down when asked to leave. Who was the calm one under pressure? Maybe that's why her last 48 hrs were particularly difficult for her. She saw the rage first hand.

I realize state lines were crossed, but he also went into Mexican waters. Is this not border crossing?

Sorry if these two have already been discussed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don't think most 15 year olds who murder someone are first GROOMED for the behavior. MCET was groomed, IMO, first by her mother who victimized her. This set her up as a prime victim for TC. He began to tap into her vulnerabilities in order to victimize her even more. I don't think this is a simple right or wrong for a sheltered, abused 15 year old. Furthermore, he was in a position to power over her as her teacher.

Teatime, I think this is much more complicated.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Just a couple of observations. The people at the commune mentioned that ET was the one to tell TC to calm down when asked to leave. Who was the calm one under pressure? Maybe that's why her last 48 hrs were particularly difficult for her. She saw the rage first hand.

I realize state lines were crossed, but he also went into Mexican waters. Is this not border crossing?

Sorry if these two have already been discussed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IMHO her last 48 hours were particularly difficult because she was hungry and cold. Do we know if she had a heavy jacket or gloves with her? The evening temps are in the high 30s, low 40s in that area and they were sleeping on mats on the floor of an unfinished cabin with no insulation and no inner walls, presumably using that grill for heat. Brrrrr. He had $3 with him and she was eating flowers.

And I will believe that he procured a watercraft and sailed/paddled/motored into Mexican waters when I see or hear corroborating evidence. We have only TC's account of that so far, and he is a liar. :liar: Show me the boat, a rental receipt, surveillance video, or ask ET if they were ever on a boat. Show me proof, or it didn't happen. IMHO.

:cow:

IMHO her last 48 hours were particularly difficult because she was hungry and cold. Do we know if she had a heavy jacket or gloves with her? The evening temps are in the high 30s, low 40s in that area and they were sleeping on mats on the floor of an unfinished cabin with no insulation and no inner walls, presumably using that grill for heat. Brrrrr. He had $3 with him and she was eating flowers.

And I will believe that he procured a watercraft and sailed/paddled/motored into Mexican waters when I see or hear corroborating evidence. We have only TC's account of that so far, and he is a liar. :liar: Show me the boat, a rental receipt, surveillance video, or ask ET if they were ever on a boat. Show me proof, or it didn't happen. IMHO.

:cow:

The watercraft/Mexico scenario is really weird. I also believe TC is a gigantic liar. But this does not help him. It just looks nasty. There is no way (IMO) a defense attorney can spin taking her to Mexico into anything for him. I can't figure out why he would lie about that. But he is obviously a bumbling idiot...so he might have some convoluted "smart" reason for it in his pea brain. Who knows!

I googled "taking a boat to Mexico" and people must've have tried it and succeeded years ago but as of (most likely 9/11) there is the US Coast Guard and the Mexican "coast guard" that patrol the waters so that does not occur.

If TC googled that he would have known that that is next to impossible and would have been easier to take the Rogue across the border.

Now I'm thinking that maybe the boat idea was a last minute decision by TC? What a whacko if true. Common sense should have kicked in and said, "What will you do when you reach Mexican soil in a boat". Idiot.

Thread is open - please continue

I googled "taking a boat to Mexico" and people must've have tried it and succeeded years ago but as of (most likely 9/11) there is the US Coast Guard and the Mexican "coast guard" that patrol the waters so that does not occur.

If TC googled that he would have known that that is next to impossible and would have been easier to take the Rogue across the border.

Now I'm thinking that maybe the boat idea was a last minute decision by TC? What a whacko if true. Common sense should have kicked in and said, "What will you do when you reach Mexican soil in a boat". Idiot.

Yes there's that!

It makes zero sense, particularly because he also stated that he planned to go through Mexico to Central America!!! Was he going to hitchhike or take the bus? That's completely insane. But we'll see. Maybe he rented a boat. I doubt if he bought one.

Thanks
Per the comments on the note he left
"Please don't call the police. They'll just think I'm guilty and I'm not"
Guilty of what?

At the time he left, he had been suspended from his teaching job for allegedly kissing MCET; I assume that's what he was referring to.

The inside edition story in its entirety... ?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nCyNRjPYVg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who the heck is advising JC? This interview was a really, really bad idea. I think JC is a victim 100%, but the interview was just ammunition for the public. It served her in no way. I hope she now has someone advising her through the media storm. The interview is going to be interpreted in all kinds of unfavorable ways. :( .

Who the heck is advising JC? This interview was a really, really bad idea. I think JC is a victim 100%, but the interview was just ammunition for the public. It served her in no way. I hope she now has someone advising her through the media storm. The interview is going to be interpreted in all kinds of unfavorable ways. :( .

Her first interview (after they went missing) and her plea for TC to give up were also really bad ideas.

True

Honestly, I wish everyone involved would just stop talking.
JMO

I wonder if they are getting paid large amounts of money for these interviews? I imagine TC left JC in a financial mess, at the very least a $4500 new loan against her car. Ugh.
That is the only line of thinking I can follow about opening myself up publicly with such personal trauma. And even then, I don't think I could even do it.

I totally agree. My heart and prayers go out to her too. She is now alone and also left to pick up the pieces of this dreadful mess TC has put her through. She will now have to figure a way to navigate all of this and pick up some of those pieces and try and move on. I think she is courageous to get out there in the media, it would be so awful for her knowing what that ratbag has done. And from what i know JC works at that school, & that would be so very difficult to go back to if she has to knowing what she knows now. All IMO.

Oh man. So she is without his income and now has to work every day at the place he got fired for from. I do feel very sorry for her. Someone posted earlier about losing her best friend. Or who she thought was her best friend. And the car thing has always upset me. It is terrible. She must feel so alone and confused and even scared.

Also as evidenced by his ED prescription re-fill, one mat in the cabin and the stories from the commune.

Yet ED Script to many does not mean for another person .. In my experience ..iykwim.

It could be for internet p*rn, or for "self gratification" per defense..

Do not know if federal law would differentiate...

Again..Clinton/Lewenski type of defense as to doubt?

For women on jury.. that have hubbies in 50's... That could be reasonable doubt as to intention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects