MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17 - 2007; Jessica Runions, 21 - 2016; found deceased - *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised in a way he reacted.. I've been wanting to contact several people on Facebook who are somewhat involved in this case but for some reason I don't "dare" to.

I've have to admit I've thought about it as well. It'd probably be a waste of time anyway. I imagine the likelihood of getting anything resembling the truth is slim to none. I have so much respect for the people tasked with interrogating these two men. What a headache.

Article from today(4/27/17)
Kylr Yust's brother charged after traffic stop on day Jessica Runion's car found burnt
"According to the probable cause statement from Henry County, Carter fled from the traffic stop on September 10, 2016.

Carter allegedly sped away from officers going over 70 mph, crossed into the oncoming lane of traffic, and drove off the edge of the roadway."

More @ Link: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ffic-stop-day-jessica-runions-car-found-burnt
Down in the comments section of the heavy.com article, someone called out Jessep as a accessory to these crimes, and others way back when JR first went missing.

Down in the comments section of the heavy.com article, someone called out Jessep as a accessory to these crimes, and others way back when JR first went missing.

The Comment on 11-11-16 Really stuck out to me more than any!

I've have to admit I've thought about it as well. It'd probably be a waste of time anyway. I imagine the likelihood of getting anything resembling the truth is slim to none. I have so much respect for the people tasked with interrogating these two men. What a headache.

Indeed, tons of respect! I know they get trained and all but how do you keep your cool with "people" like him...

I mostly wanted to message FL but didn't and now I can't seem to find her anymore on Facebook. Then again, I think you're spot on when it comes to getting the truth or just another make belief story.

That would mean that KY had help in disposing of and burning the car and it would mean that JC isn't an accessory only in the sense that he helped KY flee town but also in that he helped to destroy evidence. Interesting the name attached to that comment, eh?

The traffic stop in Henry County has been on case.net since September 26th. I've suspected him from the get-go. Per case.net, a hearing was scheduled for mid-November but JC failed to appear. Another hearing was scheduled in February for which he also failed to appear and a warrant was issued mid-March. He was released and then ordered to appear in court on April 18th. Following that, the most recent warrant was issued on April 26th and the extra charges added to the docket along with a request for a $20,000 bail. Seems LE is done messing around with him.

I don't have access to SM but does anyone know if JC and his gf are still together? I noticed the name on the comments in this article. Wondering if possibly they had a bad break up and she was calling them out on some things...

I don't have access to SM but does anyone know if JC and his gf are still together? I noticed the name on the comments in this article. Wondering if possibly they had a bad break up and she was calling them out on some things...

That's how it appeared to me. It was less like she was giving information because she felt it was the right thing to do and more like she was the scorned woman rubbing it in. Hey, it takes two to tango, right? And if she was feeling betrayed or cheated somehow, she'd for sure seek revenge in some way. She may be the one who helps put the whole puzzle together.

FL made a statement to me that she would go with KY to about the same location where the human remains were found. One time when she got out of the car, because she needed to pee, KY yelled at FL to get back into the vehicle. FL stated that sometimes KY would go there because was peaceful and it was a place where he could think.

[h=1]Half-brother of Kylr Yust booked into Benton County jail[/h]
Jessep S. Carter, half-brother of Kylr Yust, turned himself in to authorities in Benton County on Friday morning two days after he was charged with a felony in another county, according to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office.
According to charging documents, Carter was accused of resisting a traffic stop as well as owning a vehicle and operating a vehicle without maintaining financial responsibility, driving without a valid license and failing to display license plates. Bail was set at $20,000, cash only.

A spokesman at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office said Carter was being held in the jail on afailure to appear charge in connection to a domestic assault case. The sheriff’s office said Carter would likely be transferred to face charges in Henry County.

In a probable cause statement obtained by the Star on Friday, Carter’s passengers were identified only by initials, K.Y, a male subject, and C.T., a female subject. KSHB-TV reported Thursday that Yust was one of the passengers in the vehicle driven by his brother when they were stopped by a sheriff’s deputy in Henry County, Mo., on Sept. 10.

FL made a statement to me that she would go with KY to about the same location where the human remains were found. One time when she got out of the car, because she needed to pee, KY yelled at FL to get back into the vehicle. FL stated that sometimes KY would go there because was peaceful and it was a place where he could think.

How creepy. I tend to take everything she says with a grain of salt, but this I believe. I figured he had been back in those woods many times since he put Kara there. He was revisiting the grave site of his victim. Many who’ve committed crimes like his do the same. It’s psychological for them, akin to reliving the crime. And for someone like KY who seems to kill because he's obsessed/possessive/jealous...a situation of if I can't have you no one can...I'm sure this just heightens it for him. Gary Ridgway is one who said he revisted his crime scenes and he was hesitant to show LE where his victims were because he felt ownership of them. He said they were his accomplishments, or something to that effect. I'm sure that feeling of ownership is only heightened with KY as Ridgway did not know or have an obsessive attachment to his victims.

Also for Scout87;

If you go all the way to the bottom there are like 4 comments from people on Facebook and there's a girl there called Crystal who is commenting too, not the Crystal being mentioned as the gf of JC. Plus this comment was made in November and as far as I can see on Facebook she was still posting and liking pictures of JC and herself.

How creepy. I tend to take everything she says with a grain of salt, but this I believe. ..."

I'm still 50/50 on the FL side of things, that's why I was debating whether or not to send her a message. My problem believing anything she says is I can't find any proof that she really was in contact with him. But of course I'm nowhere near where all of this took place, it's a gut feeling I have.

Also for Scout87;

If you go all the way to the bottom there are like 4 comments from people on Facebook and there's a girl there called Crystal who is commenting too, not the Crystal being mentioned as the gf of JC. Plus this comment was made in November and as far as I can see on Facebook she was still posting and liking pictures of JC and herself.

I was just lurking on FB and saw what appeared to be a wedding band in some of his more recent photos. You have to kind of squint to see it, but it's there. It's possible they got married so they could invoke the marital confidence privilege in the event that they had to go to court for his shenanigans with his brother. It would prevent her from having to testify against him. Appears the name on heavy.com was just a coincidence.

I'm still 50/50 on the FL side of things, that's why I was debating whether or not to send her a message. My problem believing anything she says is I can't find any proof that she really was in contact with him. But of course I'm nowhere near where all of this took place, it's a gut feeling I have.

I have that same gut feeling about her. I know that it must be incredibly difficult to accept the fact that someone you know is a killer. Hell, I'm about thirty minutes away from this mess and don't know anyone involved and I don't like to think he's been lurking around doing God knows what for ten years. But she portrays herself more like an obsessed fan than someone grieving the fact that this person they considered a friend is now in jail facing possible double murder charges. And like you said, there's no real concrete proof that she had contact with him. The pieces just don't fit together on that one.

Also there is a couple pics of him and KY up and that is the first time I noticed the pentagram on KYs rib cage. Due to its color I believe its the satanist version but there are some additions to it that lead me to question. If it was the freemasons version it would be colored differently. http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_pent.htm

It is a baphomet which one of his friends described as being put there because Ky thought of himself as the devil.

Kylr Yust's half-brother turns himself in, accused of attacking girlfriend:
"Court records show the woman called 911 for help the night of Oct. 2, 2016. When sheriff's deputies showed up to their Warsaw home on Yates Street near the waters of Truman Lake she told them Carter grabbed her by her hair and tried to choke her." (JMO; why do they both like to choke girls [emoji17])
"Carter also faces charges in Henry County from a September traffic stop that took place on the same day police found Jessica Runions's burned car in Kansas City.

The Henry County Sheriff told 41 Action News Thursday when his deputy pulled over the pick-up truck in Windsor on Sept. 10, 2016, he found Carter, Carter's girlfriend in the passenger seat and Yust sitting in the back."
"Carter is expected to face a Benton County judge for the domestic assault charge on Tuesday morning."

Link: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ns-himself-in-accused-of-attacking-girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this just keeps getting better. JC was wanted on the traffic stop charges in Henry County, but he was also wanted on third degree domestic assault charges against his girlfriend in Benton County. She called 911 in October 2016 and said he grabbed her and tried to choke her. Sounds like someone else we know. He turned himself in this morning for those charges. This article also states that it was JC’s girlfriend in the passenger seat when they were pulled over on September 10th.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ns-himself-in-accused-of-attacking-girlfriend

Kylr Yust's half-brother turns himself in, accused of attacking girlfriend:
"Court records show the woman called 911 for help the night of Oct. 2, 2016. When sheriff's deputies showed up to their Warsaw home on Yates Street near the waters of Truman Lake she told them Carter grabbed her by her hair and tried to choke her." (JMO; why do they both like to choke girls [emoji17])
"Carter also faces charges in Henry County from a September traffic stop that took place on the same day police found Jessica Runions's burned car in Kansas City.

The Henry County Sheriff told 41 Action News Thursday when his deputy pulled over the pick-up truck in Windsor on Sept. 10, 2016, he found Carter, Carter's girlfriend in the passenger seat and Yust sitting in the back."
"Carter is expected to face a Benton County judge for the domestic assault charge on Tuesday morning."

Link: http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ns-himself-in-accused-of-attacking-girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realized I posted the same link to this right after yours and now it won't let me edit. I'm sorry!

It is a baphomet which one of his friends described as being put there because Ky thought of himself as the devil.

I thought was it but didn't want to say until we had something to confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak