IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guilty of this and except what you have spoken. My apology without offense. Are we really solving anything. I know it takes a burden off my brain to find a listening ear, and my voice is given here because I have no where else to speak. One basket per case is enough. But two members have mentioned near noon today of a motorcycle scarf and no where have I read anything concerning that mode of transport. he layered clothing, the supposed goggles, the warm day just made me halt in my tracks. If this isn't new, then I missed it too. Thanks to the skull design posted earlier. Do you consider this off-base?
The skull scarf face cover and bike have been mentioned before. Nothing new under the sun.

I agree with you. what is the point of any advance technology unless it is used immediately where it likely to help.
Unused search capacity sitting in its box is identical to a box of rocks.
Any child with no runaway history that is missing is an emergency.

BOP, it is difficult for normal people to think like a psychopathic killer. Their motives and movements may not make sense to us because everything that was done was an evil plan developed by psychopathic murderers.
:cow: Also, as with almost every murder, not everything is relevant. By example, I want to know who was scheduled to pick up the two girls that afternoon. It may or may not be relevant to the crimes.

If I may elaborate, and this is JMO:

I like to juxtapose "psychopath" with "sociopath", in some of these awful cases. Not all "psychopaths" or even "sociopaths" are killers, but a certain % of sociopaths have a tendency towards actual violence, in all its forms, and they can be rather manipulative, even emotionally-manipulative. Some of them run factories (that i would know). Others are in any number of other capacities, in life. They are control freaks, but most (i think) are intelligent enough to mix their control freak nonsense, with some semblance of intelligence.

A sociopath, in this case could appear perfectly 'normal' after committing such horrible crimes. This has been proven in numerous cases of murderers, SK's, etc. A sociopath, even after crossing a long and unsafe bridge, could put the wheels in motion to commit the crimes in question, and be successful in carrying out such crimes. It's pre-meditated to the point where they are convinced that they will be successful.

I've seen it in business/manufacturing, as well as the military when I served on Okinawa, 20 years ago. A sociopath makes sure all of their ducks are in a line, before committing their crimes. They'll even use emotional manipulation to try and cover for their misdeeds. "No, I didn't do that", "How could you accuse ME of doing that", etc. That sort of stuff. I've seen it, but not in a murder case.

MOO is BG is hiding in plain view, and nobody in his life has come forward to connect the dots. BG was counting on various factors to carry out this crime, and they just happened to have come together, on that day.

Its not ruled out, but on March 7, Tobe Leazenby state they believe it is only ONE individual involved, but they are using plural because it is not completely ruled out. I think it's just a catch all, but it is unlikely that there was any more than just him. It's rare or never that they ever rule anything out until it is done. That doesn't mean that it is probable, though. I think that is a "juuuust in case", but not the avenue that they are going down. That's my opinion, based on what the police are actually saying.

Here is the interview:
[video=youtube;K_ISwatrrpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ISwatrrpY&app=desktop[/video]

The discussion starts around 5:50 and he states at 6:33 "we believe, we lean toward the single individual that is pictured".

Thank you, mpnola. I have on my list to review every presser this weekend for clues. The Sheriff also states that they "don't know specifically how many individuals may be involved" during that same time frame in the video.

ETA: This is the video when the Sheriff says this has a whole new twist that he has never seen in his experience.

The area where the girls were found is on a broad, relatively flat area along the creek. The best photo of it, in my opinion is the photo from media that shows RL's dog at the top of the hill (which I posted a few pages back) and the best videos that show the relative flatness are the WXIN one that someone posted from Getty a thread or three ago and the one found on Rich Van Wyk's twitter feed.

But to get a view of how flat it is LIDAR shows:

attachment.php

That flat area on the north side of the creek in the middle is where the crime scene is found.

There's at least two videos that show the area marked with crime scene tape to be high above the river.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do people from WS ever submit questions directly to either LE or members of the media to ask at a PC?

The above is just my opinion.

Well...I keep having my own party lol and maybe it's just so I don't forget my train of thought! That USAggregates is an affiliate of a larger company which has job opportunities outside of Indiana. Maybe LE knew this and that was why billboards were used. I am just trying to link him with Delphi specifically and then see the larger arena he may be in.

My opinion of course lol...just keeping my mind active with possibilities! Sorry if I am redundant!

Well give us a clue what you would like to see discussed and we'll try to comply? It is depressing and there is nothing new. That's two facts right there.

We could research and discuss the topography of the crime scene area?

I didn't necessarily mean immediately along the side of a road. He could have found a turnoff or a road seldom traveled.

I think you are assuming the killer is local. No one would question him not joining in on the search if he wasn't local. In fact, there were probably lots of locals that didn't search.

JMO
Yes I am assuming a local. Not anyone in particular. And if it is BG I can't explain why he has not been id. It must be a really bad pic in that case. Jmo.

I think the scenrio JLSChook portrays is the most likely, and logically presented. Further, I *speculate* that LE knows exactly who the Perp is, and is waiting for a detailed forensic analysis (which takes time!), and then a deep consultation with the D.A. to insure they can insure a conviction. Given the time lapse since the early remains were discovered, I would think we are getting pretty close to an arrest, or at the latest by the end of next month. All this processing, analysis, and then legal analysis takes time. They don't want to rush and goof up a conviction; especially in this type of case.

I especially agree that the bodies were most likely missed during the first search. If you have ever participated in a search, even a grid search, you know you can walk past remains within inches and miss them. Mother Nature embraces earthly remains and makes them hard to see.

Do people from WS ever submit questions directly to either LE or members of the media to ask at a PC?

You could certainly try members of the public have tweeted law enforcement directly about this case and managed to get a reply. I've seen members of the media ask law enforcement questions from viewers and readers before at press conferences in other cases.

This happens in every case with no new info ever coming out. Also, sometimes new people join and want to talk about things already discussed. You can always skip posts if not interested.

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet today, but George Webb Sweigart posted on the scene reports from Delphi today. they are sort of difficult to watch. I tried to search the thread and couldn't find it yet.

If you don't know his reporting, brace yourself. he's a different breed of investigative reporter.

There are 4 videos total he reported today, 187.6, 187.7, 187.8, and 187.9.

I don't know if I can post the direct links (rules?), so I am simply saying go to youtube and find George Webb's channel and todays videos.

We could research and discuss the topography of the crime scene area?

I think someone is doing that (the gravel pit and map) . And we have the vids. Its wooded and by the side of a creek. That's also been gone over many times. Pristine Iirc.

the idea of just "missing" the deceased girls raises the question "WHO missed the deceased girls?.....which "searcher" missed them?....

There's at least two videos that show the area marked with crime scene tape to be high above the river.

Do you have a link for either of those videos that shows the crime scene being high above the creek?

Because ...

attachment.php

The area down there is relatively flat just like the LIDAR (which is an elevation mapping technique) shows.

Attachments

• C4zhzo7WAAQh3C8.jpg
    C4zhzo7WAAQh3C8.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 339

In a different case I have asked questions and interacted with LE (using FB messenger) and have exchanged communications with members of the media, including editors and publishers to try to gather information or pursue a story. I know that others have done the same in a number of cases that are on WS.

the idea of just "missing" the deceased girls raises the question "WHO missed the deceased girls?.....which "searcher" missed them?....

Yes, that is a worthy notion that should be explored. I have heard that Perps will often participate in searches, hang flyers, etc. Not to creep anyone out, but I'm sure they like to read what we post as well. If that doesn't give you the heebie-jeebies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa