Found Safe OK - Alyssa, 15, & Adalyn Ross, 8 mos, Yukon, 26 Apr 2017

I just don't see her planning on running away or spending even a few hours from home without supplies for the baby. It's not like she had money to throw away on diapers, etc. With the door unlocked and lack of baby supplies, clothes, etc., I don't think she went willingly and especially for any length of time. Look at how she dressed her baby in her pictures. Now if someone lured her out to talk and insisted she wouldn't need anything for the baby or there was already things for the baby in the waiting car, she might go without her stuff. But I don't see her running away without taking those supplies. Baby supplies are not cheap. Who would leave it behind?

How many times have we seen local LE blow off a disappearance thinking it was a runaway, when it was far from it.

I don't know what the police believe proves she is a runaway, but it better be good, solid evidence, because it just doesn't make sense.

All MOO.

I completely agree. There are hundreds of cases on here where the "runaways" ended up in very bad situations.

Ugh.... it really bothers me that LE isn't treating this with more urgency. Even if she did voluntarily run away, she is a minor and has a baby with her. What if she met some predator online who promised to take care of them financially? I have a fourteen year old daughter myself. I couldn't imagine how I'd react if LE treated her disappearing in the same manner as Alyssa's.

I don't know....maybe they have WAY more information than they're disclosing to the public. But still, just barely 15 with a baby!!

I know. I dont understand the laws but wouldnt her Mom still have legal custody of her until she is a certain age like maybe 18?

I dont understand LE comments about that at all.

She may be considered an adult because she is a parent, but she cannot legally drive yet -- so who is chauffeuring this runaway & the infant???

We've a few questions for that person....

I hope no one was pretending to be a peer and tricked her. I know it's horrible. So many people want babies. I really hope she is just with a friend and maybe needed a breather away from home. I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering if LE says it is voluntary because they received her phone logs? Maybe there was a text saying '.. on the way to pick u up.." or something like that...

Alyssa seems to have a very nice life at home (I know this is from the outside looking in). But she is able to stay home with her baby and complete schooling from home while her parents provide for her. She and Adalyn have nice clothes to wear, and Alyssa seems to love dressing herself and Adalyn very pretty. I just can't imagine she'd be lured away easily be some creep she didn't know who promised her an easier life-- she already had it pretty easy for a teen mom. And if she wanted to run away to a new life out of despair for her current situation, I'm almost surprised she didn't leave Adalyn with her mom. (Which is why I don't think this is what happened).
I think someone she knew is involved.. maybe someone she only knew peripherally like an older boy from school, but someone that would have seemed very safe.

On another note (and possibly not fitting with my above theory), I wonder if the evidence found at the home is either a missing suitcase or information uncovered via her computer/social media accounts such as private messages about running away with someone or Google searches about a similar subject.

I hope no one was pretending to be a peer and tricked her. I know it's horrible. So many people want babies. I really hope she is just with a friend and maybe needed a breather away from home. I hope.

I worry about that too. Psycho women actually cut the babies out of women tummies, so this 'abduction' scenario seems easier.

She could have met a nice woman who said ' I have a lot of great baby toys and strollers that I am giving away...etc '

I am going to assume that there was no evidence of an accident at home in which the baby was accidentally hurt and Alyssa freaked and ran-- because that doesn't fit with the police's lax response.

I still just don't get how they can be so relaxed about her being a supposed "runaway" when she's a minor with an infant with her, though! Ugh!!

Could she have been communicating with the babies father and perhaps went there or went somewhere with him hence why they are saying "runaway"

I am going to assume that there was no evidence of an accident at home in which the baby was accidentally hurt and Alyssa freaked and ran-- because that doesn't fit with the police's lax response.

I still just don't get how they can be so relaxed about her being a supposed "runaway" when she's a minor with an infant with her, though! Ugh!!

From looking at her FB I believe she would have called 911 and her mother if her baby had been hurt. She seemed to be a very responsible and loving mom.

It is hard for me to believe she voluntarily ran away. How is she expecting to support herself and finish school? I do't think she planned to run away. Maybe she voluntarily left with someone, but I believe she planned on coming back. JMO

The only 'runaway' scenario that made sense to me in the beginning was that maybe her parents rejected the baby's father---and so they ran away together...but apparently he is still home with his parents...?

I'd really love to know if any of the Ross's neighbors are home during the day all week. Their neighbors are likely to know Alyssa stays home with the baby and that her mom is gone at work all day, so I'd want to make sure none of them could be involved.

I'd also like to know if the neighbors regularly saw a car at Alyssa's home during the day while Mom was at work. She is fifteen, after all. I wonder if she had snuck a boy over when she knew Mom wouldn't be home until X time and Adalyn was asleep.

It does occur to me that the time Alyssa is reported to have stopped communicating is not long after the time teens are usually getting out from school. I wonder what time the local high school releases, and whether a friend or acquaintance could have come straight from school to Alyssa's house.

Sorry I keep word-vomiting on this thread. I'm so worried about these girls.

I'm still thinking of these little ladies! I hope you are warm and safe tonight. So many of us care!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Arrrgh, every morning I look here first in hopes that they are home safe and sound. Please be found today!

Alyssa is gorgeous... and Adalyn might be the cutest baby I've ever seen. Adalyn has a very distinct face for a baby, usually they all look alike but her bone structure is unique.

Come home safely girls:heartbeat:

Oh my goodness, I didn't read that post! So they think she did voluntarily leave. Well, that makes me feel a tad bit better. You know, I live in Oklahoma and have seen no news on this case. Any info I get if from here or FB. Come home girls!
I live here too, in the city. I've not seen one single news article or video on their disappearance. Kind of disappointing.

What if someone knocked on the door? Alyssa opened it and the person could have ordered her and the baby to leave with them? Maybe threatening her? I wish we knew why they think this is voluntary.

What if someone knocked on the door? Alyssa opened it and the person could have ordered her and the baby to leave with them? Maybe threatening her? I wish we knew why they think this is voluntary.

This!! Or a friend, new or old, came by & said "hey wanna run some errands with me to get outta the house" kinda thing & they did harm to her to get the baby?
Does Alyssa have any history of drug use, could she have went with a friend to use & possibly overdosed & now "friend" has baby freaking out? So many possibilities & questions.

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

I'd really like to know why they have labled this a voluntary runaway situation. I hope its not because there wasnt forced entry. Her SM doesnt show.an obvious BF, but I wonder if she was talking to an older guy secretly. I hope if her friends know of anything like that, they will tell her Mom or LE.
These girls have been gone too long!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member