IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people think LE knows who the suspect is. They are still asking for tips. Hopefully people don't misread these posts. It definitely can hinder the investigation if people think LE knows who their man is. Wouldn't we here about them bringing someone in for questioning? Why ask for help still? <modsnip>

Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LE has been tight lipped from the get go. continuing to ask for tips until there is a arrest is not uncommon. i think that the fact that they have not released more information, and that they are relatively silent is telling.

I've wondered if he wasn't layered and possibly cold because maybe he arrived on a motorcycle? It would be fairly easy to hide one at the cemetery, from what I gather, and could explain whatever is below his chin, as well(scarf, bandana, etc)
I don't think he is from the area because he looks like he is really cold to me, he is layered up in clothing and scrunched up like he is still cold. Yet others didn't think it was very cold that day. I live in the desert so can get cold far easier than most, if I am somewhere else I may be bundled up when others just have on one sweatshirt or even just long sleeves. I think he lives somewhere warmer. He may be wearing all the layers to change appearance but I think he just looks like he is cold and not used to it.

I do believe LE is really trying to solve this case. However, in three months with only a photo and a few short words made public, one has to ask how this is working. Sometimes you need more help.

The FBI has tremendous tools available with very experienced personnel. Certainly, by using the bridge and nearby trees, they have an idea of the BG's height. Was he 5'7" or 6'2." Let the public know what to look for.

Was there more than one killer? I've heard DNA indicates more than one. What should the public be looking for? A single individual or a gang/group of possible men?

Nearly all posters feel the girls were raped. Truthfully, who doesn't suspect this? How is revealing this to the public thwarting the investigation? IMO such info would encourage the public to look for possible child predators.

<modsnip>

The public really wants to help. Please, LE, give more info to help solve this case.

Can you state your source for the information of multiple DNA and when this was made available to you?

To me this is a better match than all the other suggestions I have seen/read. I thought looking through some of the enhanced pictures it looked sort of like a surgical mask hanging down which didn't make sense to me, but this really looks like what it might be. Seems to be pretty sturdy, I mean not real floppy, would hold its shape somewhat but still move around as he moved.

I've thought for some time now that the perp used a mask, maybe for the voice change, but also for making sure DNA evidence from his mouth couldn't be spread easily.

JMO

If you have not it seen yet in the image thread, Michael Gartley has made a very important discovery! We have a third frame of the POI!! Here is the picture, where it was posted etc.:

Image was initially posted by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center and distributed (only so far afaik ) by the Newton County Sheriff's Office on their FB page on 2-16-17 and is still up there:

It is stated it is LE sensitive and may distributed otherwise with approval only.

Here is the pic from the poster cautiously enlarged/ resampled:

attachment.php

Here is the sequence between this new frame and the known two other frames:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Great job NIN :)

I believe police should take a very good look at the 35-year old St. Paul, Minnesota sex offender CDLB who was wanted by police February 24, 2017 bc he had raped an 11-year old girl.
He was arrested March 12, 2017 so he is now in custody.
CDLB has a deform right hand, missing 2 fingers and imo the way BG is holding his right hand
might indeed fit the habit way a person with a deform hand would kind of hide that hand.
Another interesting thing is the fact that this sex offender when captured had shaved off his red beard and his brown/red hair of !
He is 6 foot 1 inch tall, 212 pounds.
He has a history of attempted kidnapping of adult female victims. B has gained access to his victims in the past by approaching them in public places with a weapon. He was not known to his victims.

LE wouldn't keep asking for tips if they had their eye on a person.

Each time they ask, I'm sure they get a flood of calls. Tips take resources and time away from the case. They wouldn't waste the manpower simply to 'throw people off' by asking for more tips. It's too wasteful.

JMHO, but they don't have a specific person in mind. (And I have found myself wondering for some odd reason if people involved in this case truly want it solved. Have no idea why I've wondered this. Layers of complexity perhaps. People covering for others, etc.)

let's say that finger prints or DNA was left at the crime scene but it could be explained away by a defense attorney. They would need additional evidence, such as the murder weapon or the girl's DNA in a place it should not be. Sometimes it takes a bit to put together a case for prosecution.

I sure hope not. At three months on if they're looking for a weapon the perpetrator surely has destroyed it by now. DNA found in a place it shouldn't be? Not sure what you mean by that. If they know who their suspect has been all along, they've had more than adequate time to issue SWs.

But if you're directly referring to your main suspect, considering the amount of time he's been locked away it would take far more evidence than that to convict imo. Time changes everything. Because it would also be highly possible for the real killer who's become desperate by now to frame him by planting the weapon and DNA on an object that was originally retained as a trophy. To that general regard, perhaps LE is watching tips in their search for the killer as well?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This post lands at random: Just a reminder that it is a major no-no and against TOS to tell people how they should post.

[video=twitter;859817480310722562]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/859817480310722562[/video]

Alexis McAdams&#8207;Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV 17m17 minutes ago

As police track down the suspect who killed Abby&Libby -their families honor their memory. Please spread the word about this event! #Delphi

You're 10000% of this?
Or do you feel it could be one of the many that have been arrested for other violations.

When someone says this it always puzzles me because how can any of us make that conclusion unless you/we have inside information? Yes I know it's qualified with a IMO. Not berating your opinon BT. I go through this on the Danielle Stislicki thread as well. We can have our suspicious IMO but to say 100%, I'm just not on board with guilty until proven innocent.

JMO and all that jazz
i don't think i have seen anyone there is anyone here that is a 100 percent sure. It is only their opinion, which should be taken with a grain of salt.

after reading others saying they think BG was in disguise, im now thinking the white thing by his neck could be a masquerade mask. I found one similar but the picture isn't posting when I try.

absolutely...there are so many great sleuths here, I am humbled...
now...about that new third pic... the only thing that stands out to me so far that is majorly different (aside from the shadow on the front of his left leg (our right side), is the WHITE THING under his neck is more solid, almost looks like a turtle neck in that clip..which we know it's not due to the other images...why on earth does that WHITE THING look DIFFERENT in each photo??? what the hell is that thing and why is it changing shape??!!
If you start with the " new" photo of BG and go to the next similar, to the least similar youngest looking one, watching the gif. It's like watching the curious life of benjamin button.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

LE wouldn't keep asking for tips if they had their eye on a person.

Each time they ask, I'm sure they get a flood of calls. Tips take resources and time away from the case. They wouldn't waste the manpower simply to 'throw people off' by asking for more tips. It's too wasteful.

JMHO, but they don't have a specific person in mind. (And I have found myself wondering for some odd reason if people involved in this case truly want it solved. Have no idea why I've wondered this. Layers of complexity perhaps. People covering for others, etc.)
a tip might generate a lead for the last piece of the puzzle needed. remember, they know much more than we do.

JMO...As much as I'd like to believe they do, I don't think they have anyone they're zeroed in on either.

after reading others saying they think BG was in disguise, im now thinking the white thing by his neck could be a masquerade mask. I found one similar but the picture isn't posting when I try.

Hello emedkock, and welcome. There's a separate Image thread specifically for discussion about the secrets that people think the images may reveal. Lots of other zooming in general that you may find interesting as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gail-Williams-13-amp-Liberty-German-14-Delphi

I sure hope not. At three months on if they're looking for a weapon the perpetrator surely has destroyed it by now. DNA found in a place it shouldn't be? Not sure what you mean by that. If they know who their suspect has been all along, they've had more than adequate time to issue SWs.

But if you're directly referring to your main suspect, considering the amount of time he's been locked away it would take far more evidence than that to convict imo. Time changes everything. Because it would also be highly possible for the real killer who's become desperate by now to frame him by planting the weapon and DNA on an object that was originally retained as a trophy. To that general regard, perhaps LE is watching tips in their search for the killer as well?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i just can't see a criminal returning to the property owner's house to break in, with the murder weapon in an attempt to try to frame him. LE are pretty smart cookies.

I've wondered if he wasn't layered and possibly cold because maybe he arrived on a motorcycle? It would be fairly easy to hide one at the cemetery, from what I gather, and could explain whatever is below his chin, as well(scarf, bandana, etc)

That seems like a possibility too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member