IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we had a media thread here but scrolled and could not find one.
Anyway, does anyone remember very early on this case a man was seen looking a lot like BG and he was video taped in a news clip. I believe MSM may have said he seemed suspicious but forgot what he was doing to lead them to have reported on it in the first place. Wish I could find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE appears to be doing everything in their power to prevent the perp from thinking he's gotten away with it.

“We feel strongly the individual or individuals involved in this have been watching this all along. So, we're not going to show all of our cards,” Sheriff Leazenby said."
http://www.wndu.com/content/news/No-Cold-Case-People-in-Delphi-continue-to-hope-421077953.html
i don't know about "everything in their power".....they have said little. the statement you quoted by leazenby sounds more like the the perp has been watching the case.

Arson investigation just 30 or so minutes from Delphi. CSX Railroad also owns the Monon High Bridge.

http://www.wlfi.com/story/35299983/lafayette-police-investigate-possible-arson-at-old-railroad-building

"...Lafayette Fire Department believe the fire was "incendiary in nature."

"Witnesses told investigators three people were seen leaving the scene in a black vehicle..."

"...owned by CSX Railroad and currently used for storage."

bbm red

Storage - that makes me keen of hearing .... :thinking:

i don't know about "everything in their power".....they have said little. the statement you quoted by leazenby sounds more like the the perp has been watching the case.

How would LE know?

About DNA profiling that led to an arrest in the Vanessa Marcotte murder case.

"Early said in February that investigators used highly-specialized DNA technology to create a profile of the person of interest. Scientists at the private Parabon NanoLab crafted the profile, describing a 30-year-old Hispanic or Latino man with an athletic build and very short hair. A dark-colored SUV was also seen in the area by witnesses."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vanessa...-in-connection-to-killing-of-google-employee/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the third image I still see a 45 to 50 year old man. Fuller face also. It is a much clearer picture. Just my thoughts. LE will catch this slime!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

OMG saw pic of his hand ..congenital?..other (brain defects?)..call tip in! Could be him, he impregnated a 12 yo, r hand, approaches with weapon, changed hair, level 3, was free on Feb 13. Others see him online..thoughts?

Thanks for your response :)
I did already send a tip to the tip-line about this sex offender CDLB on March 3rd, 2017.

On page 1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

Anyway, does anyone remember very early on this case a man was seen looking a lot like BG and he was video taped in a news clip. I believe MSM may have said he seemed suspicious but forgot what he was doing to lead them to have reported on it in the first place. Wish I could find it.

Sorry if I sounded snippy, I just frantically and excitedly searched back through pages thinking we had a new photo of BG only to find it was the first one we actually did have :laughing:
You didn't sound snippy to me. 🌞

In the third image I still see a 45 to 50 year old man. Fuller face also. It is a much clearer picture. Just my thoughts. LE will catch this slime!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
This is my favorite nickname for him so far. 😊 Another would be 'gak' from Nickelodeon.

The above is just my opinion.

bbm
Not my preferred face I have to say .... All the profiling does fit it seems.

This man is from St Paul MN. Being from MN myself, there is a different sounding dialect here. When I hear the audio "down the hill", it sounds distinctively different to me than the dialect of someone from here. mo

h
e

I was just reading about that case Wikipedia you mention and yes, it may indeed be very similar if the motive here was SA. And thinking about that, it's possible LE has been able to link the same perpetrator and therefore gain additional evidence to previous attempted assaults. If so, it's unlikely they'd release that sort of information in order to protect a minor.

But that the Wetterling case also involved a second party, who after he was deceased, possible evidence was found, and that the victim was only one of a group, that's very interesting.

Thanks for mentioning it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wetterling
At a court hearing before Judge Jack Tunheim of the United States District Court in Minneapolis, Heinrich testified that he kidnapped and handcuffed the boy, drove him to a gravel pit near Paynesville, molested him, killed him, and buried his body. Heinrich said he was able to avoid police that night by listening to a police scanner.

Very interesting too, I think.

If you start with the " new" photo of BG and go to the next similar, to the least similar youngest looking one, watching the gif. It's like watching the curious life of benjamin button.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Its a baby black and white goat imo. We discussed it on the image thread previously (Nin has done a moving gif with all three images).

Its a baby black and white goat imo. We discussed it on the image thread previously (Nin has done a moving gif with all three images).
What is a goat? The poodle? Sorry I may have confused and I apologize, yes I was referring to Nins gif actually, how BG seems to grow younger, or older I guess depending on How you see it. Like in the movie I referenced.Sorry! And thank you!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

With this 'new' image, you can tell, IMOO!, how he was scrunching himself, inside his jacket, making him appear 'smaller'. I think he will be a bit taller and thinner (in the legs at least) than people are thinking.

RSBM. I scrunch down into my coat like that when I'm cold, especially if it's windy.

[Sorry. Hit send prematurely.]

What I wanted to continue to say is this: I think 13 February was warmer than normal in Delphi for that time of the year. When I travel, the weather is sometimes​ cooler or warmer than what I'm accustomed to and I stand out because I'm usually feeling the weather differently from everyone else.

This scrunching up could be a tiny clue about BG. If he's not from the area, which I think is the case, he might be feeling the cold more than locals.

Page 1 of Thread 1 or of every thread beginning is the media page. Someone correct me if I am wrong on this, or unjumble my this and that for clarity, please

The next event - and the perp/the perps PERHAPS is/are participating on all, I imagine. :gaah: Nobody thinks of him/them being the murderer/s it seems (if it's not buried in the 17.000 tips).
This does not sound pessimistic to me. In fact it hints more to perfect confidence. To read this definitely gives me Hope that there will soon come a day....

How would LE know?
well they said they feel "strongly" that the "individuals or individuals in this having been watching all along". That was what was quoted. It is quite common for a killer to follow their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member