Found Deceased IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kwwl.com/story/35046126/2017/03/31/arrest-made-in-local-child-enticement-cases I think the child enticement cases were mentioned here last Summer. Anyway, they finally made an arrest for them. This man was also arrested in Nov. 2016 for a similar case in Monona county Iowa. He is from Ankeny so it seems he gets around Iowa very well. I hope they investigate where he was on July 13th, 2012. ETA-Here is the link to the Monona Iowa county case.http://www.siouxlandproud.com/news/...ile-impersonating-a-public-official/609809597

Very interesting.. I hope they look into him as well. The people who commit these types of crimes rarely only do it once. Britain has a huge problem with sex crimes and subsequent murder cover-ups of children and I read something a while back that referred to pedophilia as a sort of spectrum with a large percentage of the male population having some sexual thoughts about children without ever acting on it. Not sure about the female pedophilia statistics. IMO, whoever committed this crime had done similar crimes before and probably continues to. I hope they catch the monster who took these angels. Quite close to home, I have family in Evansdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noting a coincidence of dates in this completely unrelated case concerning the murders of two women.
Each woman was murdered on Feb.9 , but several years apart.
It has since been determined though DNA, that the same perp was the killer. fwiw.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_9_Killer
The February 9 Killer is an unidentified suspected serial killer[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP] believed to be responsible for the 2006 murder of Sonia Mejia and her unborn baby and the 2008 murder of Damiana Castillo in Salt Lake County, Utah. The murders were committed on the same day, February 9, hence the name.

Bringing my post over from Liberty German and Abigail Williams Thread #50 -

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

Wiechman Pig Co. builds $1.3M facility near Delphi

http://www.jconline.com/story/money/...lphi/74683840/

Could this guy be the suspect? Are there any links to Abby & Libby also?

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...cle_102935e4-9a23-5e9d-84b8-8ee458f3587a.html

Very interesting, thanks!
In the past, authorities have commented about the rarity of double abductions when talking about the cousins case, and Black Hawk County Sheriff Tony Thompson said he found “interesting” the fact at least one of Altmayer’s crimes involve approaching a pair of girls at the same time.

The double abduction angle also has been a red herring for cousins investigators. In 2013, authorities began looking into Michael Klunder for possible ties to Lyric and Elizabeth’s deaths.

attachment.php

Altmayer

Attachments

• 58e4eb7e6394b.image.jpg
    58e4eb7e6394b.image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 275
I'm beginning to wonder the same. I also think that whoever killed Elizabeth and Lyric and Abby and Libby, too might just feel comfortable in any outdoor area if they
are used to hunting and fishing, etc. in the outdoors.

I absolutely agree. Someone that spends a lot of time in the outdoors can go to an unfamiliar area and figure out how everything lays pretty quickly. Many hunters will only spend a day or two scouting unfamiliar area and then be able to successfully hunt there. I would think all the maps and photos available now would make that even easier. Find a location, check it out online then it wouldn't take too long in person to know a lot about the area.

I was a lurker on this case as it unfolded, but signed up to discuss A & L, they seem eerily similar. May turn out to not be connected of course but I feel like they are.

I am exploring potential links of someone who WAS a local near Evansdale/Bremer County Iowa and IS NOW a local near Delphi, IN - or someone who travels between the Iowa and Indiana Hog Plants:

There is a business that raises hogs to sell to the Indian Packers Corp. in Delphi. It is located 4 miles from the Crime Scene. It opened in 2015 and their home base is in Laporte, Iowa. Laporte, Iowa is only 20 minutes away from where the Evansdale Murders of Lyric and Lizzie happened.

Could there be someone that is connected to this plant in some way - who would have cause to be in both the Evansdale, Iowa area and the Delphi, Indiana area in relation to their work? Could be anyone from a salesman, driver, manager, livestock caretakers, administrative, owner.

Here is a link to the company that has a location near Evansdale, IA and is now located in Delphi, IN.

I was just catching up on this thread and realize you posted this weeks ago but did you report this to LE as a tip? I think it sounds like something they need to know and may not be checking this type of thing at this point in the case. This really jumped out at me as important information.

I was just catching up on this thread and realize you posted this weeks ago but did you report this to LE as a tip? I think it sounds like something they need to know and may not be checking this type of thing at this point in the case. This really jumped out at me as important information.
If I was LE in A&L's case, I would also look into who was involved in the construction of the hog facility in Delphi as well.

Sent from my Commodore 64

If I was LE in A&L's case, I would also look into who was involved in the construction of the hog facility in Delphi as well.

What a great, interesting piece of information! In addition to LaPorte, Wiechman Pig also has a location in Delhi, IA which is 1 hour (60 miles) from Seven Bridges County Park. City name of DELHI (IA) eerily similar to DELPHI (IN), may or may not mean anything. See Wiechman locations on their website: http://wiechmanpig.com/stations.html MOO of course but too many similarities for me in these two cases. Bridges, water, remote areas, reversed dates, two young girls, etc. Sounds kind of silly, but I did listen to a clairvoyant on YouTube that actually stated some very interesting things. Some of the more interesting: the Delphi and Iowa cases are connected, serial killers, ritualistic, devil worship, have been doing for years without getting caught, travels through many states, may be trucker, extremely smart, OCD, dark web connected, keeps mementos, numbers - - and there are many clues that mean something to these people such as dates, names, numbers-nothing is done without reason, meticulously planned, there is much more, it was like an hour long. I don't want to run on so long here.

What a great, interesting piece of information! In addition to LaPorte, Wiechman Pig also has a location in Delhi, IA which is 1 hour (60 miles) from Seven Bridges County Park. City name of DELHI (IA) eerily similar to DELPHI (IN), may or may not mean anything. See Wiechman locations on their website: http://wiechmanpig.com/stations.html MOO of course but too many similarities for me in these two cases. Bridges, water, remote areas, reversed dates, two young girls, etc. Sounds kind of silly, but I did listen to a clairvoyant on YouTube that actually stated some very interesting things. Some of the more interesting: the Delphi and Iowa cases are connected, serial killers, ritualistic, devil worship, have been doing for years without getting caught, travels through many states, may be trucker, extremely smart, OCD, dark web connected, keeps mementos, numbers - - and there are many clues that mean something to these people such as dates, names, numbers-nothing is done without reason, meticulously planned, there is much more, it was like an hour long. I don't want to run on so long here.
I agree...there are many similarities with these two cases. Thanks for posting.

Hi everyone.

This thread is getting pretty long.

Please start making your way over to Thread #38

This thread will be closing in about 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle