Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump from page 3. Let's not let this one fade.

See. I don't think much of local LE. Hope they surprise us.

Bumping for Alycia!! Why is there ABSOLUTELY NO updates or articles on this poor girl?? She didn't just vsnish into thin air! Someone knows something!! Where is all her friends and family??? Someone needs to ride LE butt until there's some type of further investigation!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It actually is very sad. Obviously LE knows a lot more than they're putting out into public. I think this case involves multiple suspects or accomplices so they gotta get all their ducks in a row.

Checking on beautiful Aly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm hoping LE knows more, however, they have stated from the beginning that nothing was wrong. Are they prejudiced perhaps? Review the first interviews with LE.

I am employed by a LE agency. I am so embarrassed by these local LE people. Ridiculous .

It actually is very sad. Obviously LE knows a lot more than they're putting out into public. I think this case involves multiple suspects or accomplices so they gotta get all their ducks in a row.
I'm hoping they know more than the public does and they're just not releasing it to us!! However that always seems to bother me because it's like you can hear crickets when it comes to this poor girl's case when the public is probably your best answer so why not speak out so you can get more leads cuz obviously it's at a dead standstill! I almost feel as if this poor beautiful girl is never going to get any justice cuz I feel like no one is getting the ball rolling on figuring out what happened to this beautiful young girl!!

I'm sorry but as the mother of two young girls I would be standing at this police station every single day until I saw someone doing something or giving me answers!! I'm just speaking as a mother of two daughters but this would never happen!! I would be raising absolute hell around there!! Oh and did I mention I would be standing outside of every new station there is screaming at the top of my lungs and give them a reason to film me!

This is starting to remind me of Maricela Garcia... CLEARLY something is very wrong, yet no urgency from LE.

Hoping for a much different outcome than Mari, may her beautify soul rest in peace.

The people with her that night all know what happened. What a terrible feeling for her family- to know that there are people who have answers, but refuse to give you any.

I pray one of those people gets drunk or high and spills the beans to someone who will report them. I seriously pray for that every day. God bless her and her family.

With all due respect to everyone here we don't have any clue what the family is doing or what they have been told. I don't think any judgments should be made on the family.

This is starting to remind me of Maricela Garcia... CLEARLY something is very wrong, yet no urgency from LE.

Hoping for a much different outcome than Mari, may her beautify soul rest in peace.
:tantrum:

I'm beginning to wonder if this is bigger than her just disappearing...I read a couple days ago that the FBI is still involved. LE says there's no crime surrounding her disappearance at this time so why would the Feds still be involved unless this is bigger or involves more than any of us (the public) are aware of? Maybe that's why so silent on so many details. Just a thought.......

[video=twitter;859497151268769792]https://twitter.com/RaeRosenbaum/status/859497151268769792[/video]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;859497151268769792]https://twitter.com/RaeRosenbaum/status/859497151268769792[/video]

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Interesting that they are back at the last place she used her cell to communicate with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken