Found Deceased Australia - Karen Chetcuti, 49, Whorouly, Vic, 12 Jan 2016 *Arrest*

No. I don't believe that men are jealous of women's sexuality. I think it is a lot simpler than that. They hate women, because women will not lie down and have sex with anyone who thinks that they are entitled to sex with any women (including female children) at any time, anywhere. *****es for refusing.

Further:
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...estigate-karen-chetcuti-verbunt-murder/?cs=11

UPDATE: Woman charged as police investigate Karen Chetcuti Verbunt murder
BLAIR THOMSON, 4 May 2017, 3:35 p.m.

A SECOND person has been arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice and incitement to commit murder.
The 79-year-old woman will front the Wangaratta Magistrates Court on Friday after being remanded in custody.

:eek:hwow:

Incitement to commit murder [emoji15][emoji15] what else is to come out???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incitement to commit murder [emoji15][emoji15] what else is to come out???

whoa!! is this Mum who is being charged?...... ... Mumma Cardamone, who lived at the house and apparently was actually home at the time of the murder??.... I was uneasy when I found that out as I had thought she was away over Easter with the daughter and son in law, but lord help us, maybe they were all in on it. .. ... . the horror.

This changes things immensely, not least now as to where the trial itself will take place, and even when ..... ... I had July 31 pencilled in , place undecided but maybe that will be moved on to much later.....

Poor Whorouly!!! ... how much can hearts break. ..just amazing stuff, Humdinger.. .

of course , that was the problem in Cardamone's first conviction for rape way back in the days when the family ran the tobacco farm. .. ... he didn't prevent the victim from testifying. . I can see how that would make Mumma cross and cranky, .......her parental advice would be of the nature of rectifying that situation the next time... .. .... .

There were strong assertions , back when Cardamone was banged up for the violent rape of the young girl http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...tem=0&synonyms=0&query=rape Michael Cardamone

and the assertions were in the nature of Mumma Cardamone being determined to stop the girl from testifying, threats, slander , etc....ditto about her former daughter in law, who came into the marriage with Cardamone with a young child, a daughter, and Cardamone was caught criminally sexually interfering with his stepdaughter ( Mumma's step grandchild ) and the daughter in law had all sorts of trouble with the Cardamone gang, Mumma in charge for years and years, and probably still ongoing....

She took a peculiar and relentless management position on his crimes.... ...... ..

Ugh I'm in line at the Aldi where Karen last was on CCTV... she is in court today apparently. Waiting on news reports!
I can't be in here without that CCTV photo in my mind.

I just saw the cover of the chronicle that said he was charged with those things and that she was arrested and helping police. Couldn't buy it because it was ordered for someone and there were no more left.

Maria Cardamone.... Mumma Maria!..... lots of money sloshing around the Cardamone's ..... how odd that the killer is reliant on Legal Aid. 78 and refused bail... .. serious stuff, they don't like the elderly in remand,... they require so much observation. .. ....

of course, London to a brick , Micheal would have asked Mumma to try and arrange it for him.. .. Mum would be anxious to assist...

The mother of a man accused of the murder of a Whorouly woman allegedly hired a hitman to kill the key witness in his trial.

But her plan went south when police discovered her alleged plan and posed as the hitman willing to do the job for $25,000.

Michael Cardamone, 50, is due to stand trial in July for the alleged murder of Karen Chetcuti Verbunt in January 2016 – accused of drugging and assaulting her before setting her alight.

Both he and his mother Maria Cardamone have been charged with perverting the course of justice and incitement to commit murder.

The 78-year-old applied for bail in Wangaratta Magistrates’ Court on Friday, but was refused on the grounds she was an unacceptable risk to witnesses in the community.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4643693/mums-the-word/?cs=53

I would bet the sheep station that tobacco plantation was a cover for a different type of weed.

What a wicked lot.
I wonder if Karen had any idea what filth lived next door.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...g/news-story/7b9d65fd12ed22c417d7493c97a75502

So it seems that mother and son were plotting, by phone, to have the star witness killed by a hired hitman. Did they actually think their phonecalls would not be intercepted?!!

I'm trying to work out the more evil one, mother of Satan or Satan himself.
Both are the epitome of black evil.

I love our cops, they truly are the best in the world!

The mother of a man accused of the murder of a Whorouly woman allegedly hired a hitman to kill the key witness in his trial.
But her plan went south when police discovered her alleged plan and posed as the hitman willing to do the job for $25,000. :D

They forgot about Senior Sergeant Multi-Lingual. He/she is a great asset to any police force. :wink:

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4643693/mums-the-word/?cs=53

Mum’s the word: Woman, 78, accused of hiring $25k 'hitman' ahead of trial
by Shana Morgan, 5 May 2017, 4:30 p.m.

... police discovered her alleged plan and posed as the hitman willing to do the job for $25,000.
An undercover operative posing as a hitman agreed to a price to be paid in two installments of $12,500 before and after the job.
He said Maria Cardamone ... on March 23, tried to rip off the “hitman” and paid just $9000!

Prosecutor Mario Eliades said the woman posed a real risk to the community following her alleged “venture to have somebody murdered”.
“The nature of the charge probably doesn’t get any more serious than this – Mrs Cardamone has been willing to go to great extremes to protect her son,” he said...

He said Maria Cardamone claimed to need an interpreter when she was interviewed by police, despite engaging in long conversations in English before and after the recording was running.

:doh: :behindbar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back