Finding Jacob Wetterling - The 27-Year Investigation From Kidnapping to Conclusion

So strange. He was right in front of lots of people but he was invisible.

I am not a woo woo person really, but when I go to rummage and estate sales I see people going out with things that I would have wanted.

They have come after me. I ask them where they got the item. It was right in front of me , right where I have been looking.

I decided it was their day to get the needed item, not mine. ( I purchased things for my classroom and needed items for those who were without).

I called it cloaking. My eyes could not see it.

Same thing with Heinrich. He could not be seen. Only reasonable explanation.

There are strange things we do not understand at this time.

If people talked about telephones 1000 years ago, it would have been thought to be bizarre.
sorry....blind or willful ignorance....regarding LE that is

sorry....blind or willful ignorance....regarding LE that is

26 years by multplie agencies and different people over the course of decades?

I'm with Trevor. He said Jacob had work to do

The shaking of the tree has been underway for a year and half now. IMO, early investigators will eventually come forward and spill on what happened - you'll see...

The shaking of the tree has been underway for a year and half now. IMO, early investigators will eventually come forward and spill on what happened - you'll see...

Some are dead.

I'm sorry for being dense, but I don't understand the statement that "Jacob had work to do". Does that mean he had work to do with God, watching over us? Or proving something about SCSO being incompetent?

I'm sorry for being dense, but I don't understand the statement that "Jacob had work to do". Does that mean he had work to do with God, watching over us? Or proving something about SCSO being incompetent?

This obviously is a "woo woo" type idea . It means that all of this sexual abuse stuff had to be brought out into the open and methods to deal with have to be discovered a d implemented.

Until Jacob, sex abuse was hidden and not talked about. And if it happened, it was considered a family issue and did not concern anyone else.

As a result of Jacob, we got mandatory reporting, training on sex abuse, sex abuse registry. We learned that all kinds of people do it. Teachers, priests, coaches, lawyers, doctors, dentists and on and on.

This whole sex abuse was a hidden epidemic

Here are a few of the items I'm most looking forward to learning more about when all the investigative files are released, in no particular order:

1. Will tips to the FBI be included in the release, or just those made to Stearns County?

2. What prompted investigators to locate Danny Heinrich's gun in Morrison County?

3. Who is the FBI agent (from Oklahoma, I'm hearing) that came forward in fall 2014 and helped refocus the investigation back onto Danny Heinrich, just as the FBI was taking the cases over from SCSO? Did he/she work the case back in 1989/1990?

4. Did Stearns County truly forget about Danny Heinrich, or simply did they believe that he did not commit the crimes against Jared and Jacob?

5. What led Sheriff Sanner to break the link between Jared's and Jacob's cases in 2004? (And I don't mean Kevin, because that story about his coming forward and changing the direction of the investigation is mighty thin).

6. Did the FBI know about the Paynesville cases back in 1989? I'm on the opinion that they did, but I know that DR's lawyer contends they did not.

7. When Patty spoke at the Paynesville area schools, I believe it was twice, within a few months of the abduction - was the FBI or Stearns monitoring those speaking events? It would be classic FBI tactic to do so.

8. Do investigators believe that Heinrich was the man involved in the attempted abduction of Andrew Newton in July 1989, in St. Joseph Township?

9. Did investigators question Heinrich after Jared's abduction and assault, and before Jacob's?

10. Did SCSO and BCA really think that Duane Hart was a prime suspect in 2013/2014?

11. When and how did Heinrich come onto investigators' radar after Jacob was abducted?

I know there are more, but these are the ones topping my mind today.

ELOC, I was not aware that DH's gun had been located. Was this the murder weapon?

ELOC, I was not aware that DH's gun had been located. Was this the murder weapon?

There's no way to prove it from a forensic point of view, but it was a Smith & Wesson 38 special revolver.

Sorry for the delay - as "Listen" pointed out, there probably is no way to prove that was the gun that killed Jacob, unless Heinrich acknowledged that it is. I'm told he gave the gun to relatives in Morrison County and that they came forward after Heinrich was arrested and named a POI in Jacob's case. It's interesting that there was barely a mention of this in media coverage.

The possibility of a jailhouse snitch was largely overlooked as well. Rumblings of that surfaced in September 2016 when investigators said that an SOI (Source of Information) told them Heinrich knew where Jacob's body was, and when I pointed this out to media at the time all the reporters kept telling me "Nah, that was just his lawyer." Turns out there really was a snitch but was not widely reported until months later.

ELOCsoul..I am looking forward to reading both books. I live right here where the Reker sisters were taken and murdered. I believe corruption plays a part in the ability to unsolving of the case.

ELOCsoul..I am looking forward to reading both books. I live right here where the Reker sisters were taken and murdered. I believe corruption plays a part in the ability to unsolving of the case.

Thank you, StacyW. If you don't already have them, there are signed copies available at BumbleDee's in St. Cloud.

Heinrich said in court that it was that brand of gun, .38 caliber.

Point taken. Coldly so. Heinrich....goddamnit.....**** you! JERK! ROAST in HELL!....I am SURE YOU WILL!!!!

Count the stars-sort of...but you get the idea. Fill in the blanks-and then some. A little boy is murdered in cold blood...and we can't call out the murderer for what he is.

I am sorry for the vulgarity. But I am so frustrated in this PC World that a monster like Heinrich is sitting in jail. He should be fried-just contemplate for even a moment what he did. I suppose even that last sentence is not PC. Yes I know he is sitting there circumstantially + admittedly so.......so the discovery of Jacob's body could be known. But that is not justice. That is manipulation on the part of the perp for his own benefit.

Justice. Everybody talks about it. Especially politicians...and "Social Justice Warriors"....what a joke-just a phrase to them... and some LE officials who delay the inevitable. Where's the "Justice" in this case? It's nowhere. It never arrived. There is none. Just emptiness. Heinrich did it...and he denied and denied it until he couldn't deny it anymore-IMHO he would have denied it until his very end...and even then....IMHO I think he would have denied it. What word could describe that? There isn't one. There is no justice in the Jacob Wetterling case....only closure of a sort. Closure being the knowing of what happened to Jacob...as evidenced by his remains. We, the public, may never know all of the details of what happened to Jacob in his final moments.....but we do know the perp is still alive....and he knows more than we know. He knows. The only justice that can be had at this point is for Daniel James Heinrich to confess WHY he did what he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back