Did Travis know Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered?

Did Travis know Arias was coming to his home the night she murdered him?

• Yes, he knew.

Votes: 106 12.2%
  • No, he didn't know.

Votes: 632 72.7%
  • Other combination (yes and no)

Votes: 46 5.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 85 9.8%

• Total voters
No, absolutely not, he had no idea; he was done with her, she wouldn't have blown up her own perfect subterfuge under the radar alibi (lol) by telling him, he accepted an offer to go camping the night of June 3rd with his new GF Brooke, discussed on the same day, but it didn't work out.

The question JM never answered (didn't need to at trial) is how he thinks Travis responded initially to having the psycho surprise or ambush Travis at his own house, given JM has said repeatedly he doesn't believe Travis knew the was coming to his house.

As for sex that day. Yes, it seems that happened. The grimness (at best) of what it signified is written on both their faces. Whatever the sexual interaction, it wasn't a mutually enjoyable last romp or a relapse into addiction.

As for sex that day. Yes, it seems that happened. The grimness (at best) of what it signified is written on both their faces. Whatever the sexual interaction, it wasn't a mutually enjoyable last romp or a relapse into addiction.

The evidence of sex that day is overwhelming. The jury believed they had sex. Both juries. The photographic evidence is strong and the value of that evidence emphasised by Juan Martinez in his book.

There is no evidence that day about how enjoyable it was. Mutually or by either participants. Sure, the photographs hardly look joyful. Yet they are snapshots of the event not proof of how they felt. Only Travis could answer that. The evidence on the sex tapes - just weeks earlier - show that TA found Arias sexually attractive. He wanted to have sex with her. Opinions on what they felt or thought on June 4 are just opinion. The only person who could honestly answer has been silenced forever by savage, slaughtering, shameless, evil Arias.

I believe is was a tryst that he enjoyed as she planned his death the whole time.
I can't help but be so sad for someone who has no idea what is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh, I don't think it matters if they had sex or not. Obviously, she was just a hookup to him. Not a girlfriend. They kind of hung out and did buddy stuff and had sex/made out occasionally. She fixated on him because he was the latest gravy train/Captain Save Em All. Travis liked helping people, pretty girls, and sex. She checked all the boxes (to him anyway). It's a common guy thing.

My theory? She called him and faked being lost/flat tire/car trouble, something. Travis said if she had trouble and was nearby than to come over. It was the "invitation" that she needed. It's like when you say "oh if you're in town, stop by!" and you don't actually mean it. Its polite conversation.

Arias had no boundaries. Travis was a decent guy. She probably arrived at a weird hour and walked in, surprising Travis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

FYI - also posted this in the other thread...

Listened to Juan interview on XM radio with Jenny McCarthy....I know, but it was a great interview! He confirms which I hadn't heard before that he did not think Travis was expecting Jodi that day....which I always believed anyways....

anyway don't know how to create the link, but probably could google her show dirty sexy funny with Jenny McCarthy....how appropriate...lol!

I have always believed he didn't know. I think she sneaked in and quietly laid the K-Y on the bed, stepped back away from the bed, and started taking photos, and then he knew the she-devil was baaaack once again like a bad penny.

He almost has a defeated look on his face :( as if he knew then that it was never going to end and she would keep coming back whether he wanted her to or not just like the diabolical stalker she was.

IMO

No, absolutely not, he had no idea; he was done with her, she wouldn't have blown up her own perfect subterfuge under the radar alibi (lol) by telling him, he accepted an offer to go camping the night of June 3rd with his new GF Brooke, discussed on the same day, but it didn't work out.

The question JM never answered (didn't need to at trial) is how he thinks Travis responded initially to having the psycho surprise or ambush Travis at his own house, given JM has said repeatedly he doesn't believe Travis knew the was coming to his house.

I read alot about ppl saying there would be further communication if he knew she was coming but I remember hearing she turned her phone off before entering Mesa or perhaps before that. That would account for no further communication after those last brief calls she made to him. But that being said I still don't think he knew she was coming. IMO she showed up when he was washing the floors. That would account for the vaccum/washer abandoned in the middle of the floor. In her interrogation she says something along the lines of "he had been cleaning his house and usually I'd chill on the couch but there were chairs on it. Then he was going to take a shower and I told him I had some ideas." That statement to Flores sounds like it could be true. She arrives while hes cleaning, he stops what hes doing, some small talk occurs (im sorry blah blah blah, tells him she has the cd's for him) then like old times head to the bedroom where the sex/pictures happen. Maybe they talk a little, go downstairs to check out the cd's from their trips they took..Then Travis tells her "hey, it was great to see you and thanks for the cds but i gotta hop in the shower" and that is when she carries out the plan. That's just one of my many theories but none of them include the fact that he knew she was coming. No way!

Btw i know this is an old thread but it's great discussion and theories!

I read alot about ppl saying there would be further communication if he knew she was coming but I remember hearing she turned her phone off before entering Mesa or perhaps before that. That would account for no further communication after those last brief calls she made to him. But that being said I still don't think he knew she was coming. IMO she showed up when he was washing the floors. That would account for the vaccum/washer abandoned in the middle of the floor. In her interrogation she says something along the lines of "he had been cleaning his house and usually I'd chill on the couch but there were chairs on it. Then he was going to take a shower and I told him I had some ideas." That statement to Flores sounds like it could be true. She arrives while hes cleaning, he stops what hes doing, some small talk occurs (im sorry blah blah blah, tells him she has the cd's for him) then like old times head to the bedroom where the sex/pictures happen. Maybe they talk a little, go downstairs to check out the cd's from their trips they took..Then Travis tells her "hey, it was great to see you and thanks for the cds but i gotta hop in the shower" and that is when she carries out the plan. That's just one of my many theories but none of them include the fact that he knew she was coming. No way!

Btw i know this is an old thread but it's great discussion and theories!

During the trial I heard that Jodi came into Travis' house that night, and stood there for a few seconds until Napoleon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back