IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who dropped the girls off on the 13th? I have a theory brewing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wondered why the pick up person is a mystery. But won't delve into that as it's family. But what struck me most though, was the term predetermined location of pick up. That statement doesn't necessarily say at one of any of the lots to park and walk to the trails, I wondered if the pick up location was on that little road beneath bridge, as the girls were obviously going there anyway to the bridge, I doubt imo it was unknown, as the photo of abby on bridge was posted to sc. ? Thoughts anyone on this? I could be wrong. I gathered this in LE tips for trail safety, as it says do not stray from trail, and imo I'd assume for most who go to the trails, the bridge to them is maybe just an extra plus of the trails. Imo always And would love to know if anyone else has questioned this, if so I apologize for the repeat but I missed the analysis of this type of situation.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I wondered why the pick up person is a mystery. But won't delve into that as it's family. But what struck me most though, was the term predetermined location of pick up. That statement doesn't necessarily say at one of any of the lots to park and walk to the trails, I wondered if the pick up location was on that little road beneath bridge, as the girls were obviously going there anyway to the bridge, I doubt imo it was unknown, as the photo of abby on bridge was posted to sc. ? Thoughts anyone on this? I could be wrong. I gathered this in LE tips for trail safety, as it says do not stray from trail, and imo I'd assume for most who go to the trails, the bridge to them is maybe just an extra plus of the trails. Imo always And would love to know if anyone else has questioned this, if so I apologize for the repeat but I missed the analysis of this type of situation.

I don't remember the source but the pick up and drop off location were the same iirc. The family member that picked them up has not been publicly stated AFAIK.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would assume they don't come out and say Libby's sister because she is a minor and are trying to minimize impact on her.

And yeah, we have no idea where the pick up spot was. Maybe Abby's house? Maybe back at trailhead. Even the cemetery...

I don't remember the source but the pick up and drop off location were the same iirc. The family member that picked them up has not been publicly stated AFAIK.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Thanks guys
I would assume they don't come out and say Libby's sister because she is a minor and are trying to minimize impact on her.

And yeah, we have no idea where the pick up spot was. Maybe Abby's house? Maybe back at trailhead. Even the cemetery...

Probably the reason is because the murders occurred prior to the girls being picked up, and LE chose not to release that information since they know it's not connected to finding the killer. I can think of many details we'd all like to know but in real life, the family has a right to respect of their privacy.

Interesting.

“Some evidence testing has come back in, but not a lot of it,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said in an interview May 5, adding that he could not discuss particulars about that evidence that he previously said was sent to two locations – the Indiana State Police lab and the FBI lab in Quantico, Va.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_8bc193de-31ee-11e7-8be2-47abfaeb475d.html

We went over this the other day and a link was posted that said the pick up location and family member were the same as the drop off IIRC. I.e the trail head and sister of L.

He actually kinda thrust himself into the spotlight by jumping In front of the media from day one. And secondly I guarantee you that LE doesn't view him as just an innocent victim. Involved with this crime or not I have zero empathy for habitual drunk drivers. And if you have had both grandparents killed by a drunk driver I bet you would feel differently too.....

Thank you for your post. I FELT his anger, passion, compassion and heartbreak at the press conference in February. Same can be said for Sgt. Perrine at the families' first PC and Capt. Bursten and their passion/empathy. Sadly, I have never been moved by or noticed much (any?) passion and emotion from Sheriff Leazenby. His own backyard... I just shrug my shoulders. But, yeah, Doug Carter is a gem of a human.
I disagree greatly with you about your comments about Sheriff Leazenby! Is it because he said more than once that he is a man of faith and he feels God will play a part in solving this horrendous crime? He has given many interviews but just because he is guarded doesn't mean he isn't passionate or is emotionless about the girls and their families. I just saw him on HLN this morning where he said the case is far from cold. It seems it will take a miracle to solve this and my hope and prayer is that it is already on its way to being solved. Note: accidentally included ab01. This message is for Noonan.

From February.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/liberty-...es-identified/

Riley said a relative of one of the girls dropped them off Monday near the bridge and another relative had agreed to pick them up later.

BBM

I don't have a link handy but IIRC it was stated the pick up spot was the same as the drop off.

The fact the sister had dropped them off was out there in social media as the family started to search -- the pickup person wasn't so it simply hasnt been added since -- and shouldn't ==
I really feel sorry for the sister who did what is normal drop them off at what amounts to a local park for a 2 hours excursion, mainly with history, fitness and birding buffs.

Then why does no one else in Delphi, including LE, recognise either BG or the audio? If the girls knew him then others would too wouldn't they?

JMO

I agree.
What proves to me the girls did not know him was the way he was looking at them as he walked toward them. That was NOT a friendly "Hey How Ya'll Doing" look.

He looked rather mean to me like someone on a mission.

If he had known them then he would have made attempts even at a distance to be smiling and waving and talking to them from a distance.

There was none of that. This proves to me he did not know them personally.

Im sticking to my theory that he was either a SK that had been to that area before or he was a local landowner close by and was tired of kids messing around on what he thought he partly owned.

I keep flip-flopping to one of those two theories. If the latter then I think some other kids earlier that day may have done some vandalism on or near his property and he went looking for them and when he saw the girls he mistakingly thought they were the ones that did the damage to his property.

Probably the reason is because the murders occurred prior to the girls being picked up, and LE chose not to release that information since they know it's not connected to finding the killer. I can think of many details we'd all like to know but in real life, the family has a right to respect of their privacy.
Correct, and I totally agree, that's not what I was getting at really. From what I've seen they're all good good people. I was getting at the differences between adults picking up children vs teens. Imo older teens go to the trail no ones there, they may go look for them first take the whole trail even. Adults that aren't parents may simply wait longer then call parents and such, I believe both behaviors to be absolutely normal. And that made me question the pick up spot as maybe being different than the trail heads themselves. I personally would NEVER disrespect a family member I have kids myself. So for further post by me, everyone keep that in mind as I do personally think it was outside the family And that's not me I'm not that low. Whether they knew said person by or not. Thanks.🤗 ps misty was not at all snarky or rudeness directed to you ily
Girl. Pick up place I find important due to that we Aren't positive even with photos which side of the bridge they went * down the hill. That's all I was sleuthin about. Sorry if it came off other ways. Ily all [emoji8]

Then why does no one else in Delphi, including LE, recognise either BG or the audio? If the girls knew him then others would too wouldn't they?

How do WE know no one local recognizes BG? There could be 100 tips called in on him correctly ... LE is likely just acting lost while closing in... I hope!!!

I believe she lived outside of Delphi. I doubt parents/grandparents want young teens walking down the side of rural roads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yet they allow them to walk those abandoned railtracks and trails, which doesn't really make sense to me. If Abby's house was only a short walk from the bridge, I don't see why they might not have planned to go there. We don't know that do we?

I disagree greatly with you about your comments about Sheriff Leazenby! Is it because he said more than once that he is a man of faith and he feels God will play a part in solving this horrendous crime? He has given many interviews but just because he is guarded doesn't mean he isn't passionate or is emotionless about the girls and their families. I just saw him on HLN this morning where he said the case is far from cold. It seems it will take a miracle to solve this and my hope and prayer is that it is already on its way to being solved. Note: accidentally included ab01. This message is for Noonan.

Just my personal observations in contrast to the ISP LE who have been interviewed. I probably shouldn't have said what I said, though, because it offers nothing to solving the case, and I don't know him personally. No doubt this is wearing exceptionally hard on his heart and soul.

How do WE know no one local recognizes BG? There could be 100 tips called in on him correctly ... LE is likely just acting lost while closing in... I hope!!!
Because I think they would have acted on local tips quickly for the safety of the community, IMO, like they did with RL.

Just my personal observations in contrast to the ISP LE who have been interviewed. I probably shouldn't have said what I said, though, because it offers nothing to solving the case, and I don't know him personally. No doubt this is wearing exceptionally hard on his heart and soul.
Kelly, If we can't give our opinions and observations freely here then its not a forum imo. So please don't feel you have to censor your observations, especially when discussing LE and elected officials. We are entitled to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member