Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably tucked his shirt in to impress the ladies. Not everybody's a slob!

That was my thought too. Only reason I could think of that would make a guy bother.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great work IC! Could the girl in the frame be with MM? She seems to be standing back - I also think it is her putting the jacket/ jumper on.

Excellent footage. Note the two guys at the front of the photo are looking toward Jane. The MM has dark hair and is taller than everyone else.

Yeah I know Meticulously...I'm sick and tired of that footage too but there are elements of that footage that suggests Jane's "relationship" with MM was something more than it has been represented to be. Just picking it apart to evaluate that suspicion!

No objections mlf , Go for it . I just wanted to post One of the Two clips that are available online searches .
they are different of course .
This is the older #flect version with the extra frames .
https://youtu.be/hbbg-FVij4c

For everyone,
hopefully each time its reassessed that something is gained from viewers with eagle eyes who notice something extra .

MM cctv discussion : there is only one specific mystery man so we wont call anyone else mystery man or it just gets out of context and theres two different clips to view so dont forget to mention which one you mean so i dont get confused thanks .
Enter Rdm = red dot man etc

.http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2008/08/29/2350183.htm

Quote from article :
"The closed circuit security vision shows Jane Rimmer standing outside the Continental Hotel in Claremont at about midnight on 9 June, 1996, when a man approaches her.

Police say the man is the only one in the footage they have not been able to identify. They describe him as a person of interest, not a suspect.

They are asking for him to come forward or anyone else who remembers him to contact police."

http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2008/08/29/2350183.htm

Rdm was obviously identified right ?

Here is some extra frames from the background tv screen when steve liebmann is talking .
87dbc1cb9e14d545a69a5ecbabcb5da5.jpg
ab430e9d83eef6143e49314339509428.jpg
6beea970de3fa68cfb11120f4cafcba3.jpg
989353fddec77d27cc3c92ebb7b87721.jpg

From cia documentary
https://youtu.be/nNNF1E3mg3c

b9198c9417ab26afca798f708342d078.jpg

Quote from article :
"The closed circuit security vision shows Jane Rimmer standing outside the Continental Hotel in Claremont at about midnight on 9 June, 1996, when a man approaches her.

Police say the man is the only one in the footage they have not been able to identify. They describe him as a person of interest, not a suspect.

They are asking for him to come forward or anyone else who remembers him to contact police."

Apparently not! But you only have my word on that!

Quote from article :

Here is some extra frames from the background tv screen when steve liebmann is talking .
87dbc1cb9e14d545a69a5ecbabcb5da5.jpg
6beea970de3fa68cfb11120f4cafcba3.jpg

From cia documentary

b9198c9417ab26afca798f708342d078.jpg

To my mind, the words "during that encounter" indicate that this isn't the only bit of footage showing MM interacting with JR - it's just the one they chose to show to the public

Quote from article :
PHOTOS AND TEXT SNIPPED

From cia documentary

Thanks for the images Met - I have not seen these before! I have snipped a few out above and left just two I wish to query. Is this MM leaving the Continental? If it is, it does look like he is with someone else. Is this perhaps Pole Man? Interested in the view out there?

Again I'm shocked at the quality level of the images and footage. I still wonder why they (police/media/Club) have chosen to put such grainy images out there. When we were asked by police to attend the offices where the footage was much clearer, you could actually make out people. I could see myself clearly on the screen. Now at this point we were not asked to identify what is being touted as "MM", there was no emphasis on him, it was only to identify others that you could recognise on screen so they could talk to these people then emiminate them. I guess as a process of deduction MM was left? Agin, I must emphasise then you could make our faces.. has the quality got worse as more copies were made?

Thanks for the below photo Innerchild.

I am interested in who the woman is directly back to the right from MM. I actually think she is in all 4 frames and in the last 2 frames she appears to be putting a jacket on.

She also appears to be waiting for MM.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MM_JR_talking_20sec-1.jpg
    MM_JR_talking_20sec-1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 244
For me legal jargon is discombobulating!
[emoji15][emoji21]
Can anyone please recommend a good website that simply explains the WA legal system and common legal terms? Especially the pathway related to this case.
I need to prep for the upcoming legal proceedings!!!
TIA

I would just buy a 2nd hand legal dictionary, or get an old copy of ‘Ross on Crime’, or a crime law textbook. Or you could do it the hard way and read the Criminal Procedure Act (WA) ...

Hi all,

I'm so sorry I didn't realize that when sending group emails we should let people know.

The other day I changed some of my profile settings and I don't think they're right now.

I'm an older woman and dumb when it comes to online forums. But after two years I've mastered FB.

Please be patient with me, and help me with the settings. Many thanks. CV xx

Hi all,

I'm so sorry I didn't realize that when sending group emails we should let people know.

The other day I changed some of my profile settings and I don't think they're right now.

I'm an older woman and dumb when it comes to online forums. But after two years I've mastered FB.

Please be patient with me, and help me with the settings. Many thanks. CV xx

( "I'm so sorry I didn't realize that when sending group emails we should let people know." )

Care to explain this group email stuff Canning Vale or is it private chat ?

Again I'm shocked at the quality level of the images and footage. I still wonder why they (police/media/Club) have chosen to put such grainy images out there. When we were asked by police to attend the offices where the footage was much clearer, you could actually make out people. I could see myself clearly on the screen. Now at this point we were not asked to identify what is being touted as "MM", there was no emphasis on him, it was only to identify others that you could recognise on screen so they could talk to these people then emiminate them. I guess as a process of deduction MM was left? Agin, I must emphasise then you could make our faces.. has the quality got worse as more copies were made?

I agree with you on the quality of the photos ... I worked for the security firm involved and know the quality they should be ... I believe the photos were released in this condition deliberately because they are irrelevant to the investigation ... they were released to make it look like something was being done ... the police had the actual Video to watch , not this blurry rubbish .. they could have released that if they wanted to ... even the video outside they show ... you see a person , then you don't see them ... what you see is irrelevant ... I could be totally wrong , but after all these years the photos and videos have achieved nothing , and they never will

Apologies my previous post was in response to this , I forgot to tag it

It's been mentioned in previous posts when these pictures were previously looked at earlier in the year that JR sightings were along Stirling Highway from an news article previously posted here. MM, Red Dot Man and PP man may or may not be related unless one is the alleged killer. Possible scenarios that do involve MM were discussed were that she was taken to Government Road and escaped there (hence the sightings) and recaptured or that MM who had been shown in 2008 had nothing to do with it.

It would be also interesting if either PPM or RDM said I was here to have a drink after work at my job at a telecommunications company with no record on file... Just saying..

I have been away from here for a while , I have seen mention of a yellow Toyota , does anyone know what year is supposed to be and or the condition of it
Thank You

I have been away from here for a while , I have seen mention of a yellow Toyota , does anyone know what year is supposed to be and or the condition of it
Thank You
The yellow Toyota was in relation to 2 attacks in 1988 one with a 45 year old woman taken from the Sheraton and left under Shelley Bridge in Wilson a couple of weeks before Julie Cutler went missing and a 15 year old missing from a Shopping Centre. Have a look at Spinnaker's additions to GROK's timeline and newspapers around that time displayed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-14&p=13351952#post13351952

Spooks, thanks for that. I've been pondering over a theory. Could it be possible for the BLF to roll down the hill into the ocean? Perhaps the BLF wasn't placed in gear properly, rolled down when an innocent bystander tried to stop it and got knocked into the ocean. If it was a column shift they were a bit tricky to place in gear and perhaps the handbrake didn't work properly.

A few years ago I got hit by a rolling car and didn't realize it was unmanned until the last minute.

Years ago in South Cottesloe, on one of those particularly steeper streets, I remember people driving down the street toward the ocean and getting air borne on the descent after going over a bump in the road!
A car could pick up a great amount of speed travelling down these hillier streets and even launch into the ocean if there was no barriers back then.
In recent years the council put in stop signs and no-through roads to prevent this joy riding stunt!
Pity! Lol
Disclaimer: I wasn't driving! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members