Found Safe NC - Dora 'Elyse' Manning, 17, Kill Devil Hills, 2 May 2017

Hucklepie

Reaction score
http://www.13newsnow.com/news/local...rching-for-missing-outer-banks-teen/437412522

Dora "Elyse" Manning was last seen on Tuesday evening and the Dare County deputies are searching for her. Elyse is a former student of mine, so this is very close to my heart. There's nothing in the way of public transportation here, so she either left on foot or with someone. I'm hoping she'll be home safe soon. Elyse is typically very quiet and introverted but also very creative. She left school earlier this year and I'm not sure if there is a boyfriend in the picture.

She's a very sweet, pretty girl. I just looked at her Facebook to see if I could see anything, since we've got a few mutual friends. She doesn't appear to use it often, at least not publicly. I followed a link to her mom's page, and her mom reposted the sheriff's May 4 picture on May 6 with the caption, "Everyone ELYSE has been found!!! She is Safe!!! Thanks to everyone!!!!" I hope that's true, but the Dare County sheriff's Facebook page hasn't been updated to reflect it and I can't find any news media reporting anything other than her still being gone.

Post on sheriff fb has been deleted, mum deleted her post linked to sheriff too, and the link in ep refers to the sheriff post which is deleted...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back