IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long has it been since the RL search warrant was served?

ETA: 1 month and 23 days, if my math is correct (highly doubtful)

Seems a long time to wait for evidence to come back for a double murder case. moo

I am not sure when that quote was made. I think there is a connection to another crime. That is just my intuition from what I understand of the crime so far, and my opinion. This Bridge Guy is a true predator. He has a history. He has a future, too. I hope he is scared down from the attention of this case (if he is even aware). There may be a cooling off period too.

Totally agree.

And now I'm going to stop robo-posting. (I know, I know..that makes you all very happy) :happydance:

Have a great night all.

May tomorrow be THE day.

Sleuthing someone who's in prison is not easy.
We are able to sleuth him here because of the SW at his place. LE is still waiting for forensic evidence. We don't know where or when the evidence was collected. We do know that a considerable amount of possible evidence was taken at the march 17th search. To date LE has not cleared him. He is still involved in their investigation. it is quite plausible that he had some involvement in the murders.

we do know from our verified attorney here that standard protocol of LE these days is to say someone is not a suspect even when they believe them to be. they said that they have started to move from even using the term POI. My guess is they are moving this direction because of possible liability purposes. so LE saying he is not a suspect means squat to me. they said it the day of the search as well.

what LE can do is to clear him. until they do this he will be the first in my line of radar as the most likely suspect.

Possibly, but how do you think he'd know how to find her? A stranger asking about a 14 year old in a small town would raise huge red flags.
Agreed. I was thinking more along the lines of he came across a previous photo and had been cyber-stalking them.

RL can be discussed here because he violated his probation, had his property searched (where the girls were found-dead), and he most likely lied about his alibi to cover his azz. (VoP).

Those are the reasons. No offense to Tricia or any mods/admins here (that I adore! :D), but none of them have any "inside scoop" from LE that points towards RL being involved. They are allowing him to be sleuthed for the above stated reasons.
those are all the reasons i am sleuthing him. he is also currently involved with the investigation...just another reason.

Agreed. I don't know much about RL but I feel sorry for him based on what I do know. I know one other person that lost their son and struggles with alcohol and I can't say I blame them for that. Call me ignorant, as I don't know what all he's done, but if it's a case of violating parole after being busted for multiple DUI's, fine. I still don't think that warrants the focus on him. If anything I think its a case of people trying to force facts and beat a square peg into a round hole. I saw this with the Long Island Serial Killer too. People were finding odd people on youtube that made videos and leaping to conclusions. There was a post a month or so back of RL next to a photo of BG and it was showing how their features aligned. Well if you stick any adult next to another adult and scale them to match their features are going to align pretty closely because we are all proportional. Kids are different cause they have bigger proportioned heads. This is great that people explore this stuff, but I do agree that it gets tedious to re-read ideas that to me are a little far fetched.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe RL's son is still alive. I believe he lost a son in law ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL can be discussed here because he violated his probation, had his property searched (where the girls were found-dead), and he most likely lied about his alibi to cover his azz. (VoP).

Those are the reasons. No offense to Tricia or any mods/admins here (that I adore! :D), but none of them have any "inside scoop" from LE that points towards RL being involved. They are allowing him to be sleuthed for the above stated reasons.

Thanks for the clarification. It never occurred to me that permission to sleuth RL might be assumed by some to imply guilt.

Page 1
[ETA = in light of the recent search warrant executed at the property and residence of RL the decision has been made to allow limited sleuthing of RL. You may sleuth what is public record, including past criminal or legal history. You may discuss whether or not you feel his voice or appearance match the evidence shared by LE. You may NOT sleuth his family members, friends, acquaintances, etc. Please keep it on the rails.]

And
R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

I was in Delphi today. I decided to see the private road myself as it was the only related area I have never seen before. Left Delphi on 200N turned left onto 625W. After ~1 mile, a road went right and there was a dead end sign if you continued straight north. After about 100 yards there were No trespassing signs, private property, and electronic surveillance signs. I turned around. It was obvious to me where 625W ended and the orivate drive road started.

Thanks for this info. Was there a gate? Could you tell if the signs were worn or new? Just wondering if the signs were put up after the girls were murdered or were there before.

Do you have any other observations from that side (e.g. quiet, not many people around, etc.)?

Thanks for the clarification. It never occurred to me that permission to sleuth RL might be assumed by some to imply guilt.

Page 1
[ETA = in light of the recent search warrant executed at the property and residence of RL the decision has been made to allow limited sleuthing of RL. You may sleuth what is public record, including past criminal or legal history. You may discuss whether or not you feel his voice or appearance match the evidence shared by LE. You may NOT sleuth his family members, friends, acquaintances, etc. Please keep it on the rails.]

And
R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.
possible guilt. possible involvement.

Agreed. I was thinking more along the lines of he came across a previous photo and had been cyber-stalking them.

Oh thanks, yes if their plans were communicated via Facebook for example. Good thought, yes and that's likely another large part of this investigation, determining who had access to any of their online activity that placed them on the trail that day.

Has anyone seen any news interviews from locals standing up for RL? I'd be curious to view it and see what local people have to say about him. As I would certainly hope that if locals were convinced of his innocence they would be speaking out on his behalf? I'd hope that my local community would do so for me if they felt I was being wrongfully targeted and falsely accused....moo

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_9f53101a-199f-11e7-b5f4-a3a21ffea83d.html

IF this house was being remodeled, after 50 years of use I would bet $ that it was, I wonder if any trades people watched Abby and Libby get dropped off that fateful day? Sheet rockers, roofers, electricians, plumbers, painters, landscapers, general contractor, etc. ???????

This is the house really close to where I THINK the girls were dropped off.

Pictures 6 and 7 here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwS0FkdDNWS0wwSlU/view

Just pondering.....

Thanks, something to consider...

Has anyone seen any interviews or social media post from locals standing up for RL? I'd be curious to view it and see what local people have to say about him. As I would certainly hope that if locals were convinced of his innocence they would be speaking out on his behalf? I'd hope that my local community would do so for me if they felt I was being wrongly targeted and falsely accused....moo

I don't think we can discuss that or RL's family members. [emoji274]

The above is just my opinion.

I really don't understand why many Sleuthers on here are complaining about other Sleuthers looking into RL as a possible perp or somehow involved. Isn't that the whole point of this forum? This is a big puzzle with many missing pieces. Some act as if they are above speculating about RL as if they know for certain he is entirely in the clear. Who could know this? If some don't wish to see any mention of RL whatsoever then those folks should probably stop signing on here and just shut their computers down. If you have the answers already, why be here at all? I for one enjoy the speculation, the differing viewpoints, the wide rangle of opinions, ideas bandied about while we await further clues to help us (I hope, in time) see things more clearly. That said, the dearth of fresh info does lead to some frustration as time goes on, discussing things in circles as we sometimes do. Wish we had more! But why criticize others for their posts and opinions? That seems very odd to me in this setting.

those are all the reasons i am sleuthing him. he is also currently involved with the investigation...just another reason.

Has anyone seen any news interviews from locals standing up for RL? I'd be curious to view it and see what local people have to say about him. As I would certainly hope that if locals were convinced of his innocence they would be speaking out on his behalf? I'd hope that my local community would do so for me if they felt I was being wrongfully targeted and falsely accused....moo

they have not been very vocal have they?

I don't think we can discuss that or RL's family members. [emoji274]

I edited to remove social media, but I believe local news interviews is fair game? Or am I mistaken?

I really don't understand why many Sleuthers on here are complaining about other Sleuthers looking into RL as a possible perp or somehow involved. Isn't that the whole point of this forum? This is a big puzzle with many missing pieces. Some act as if they are above speculating about RL as if they know for certain he is entirely in the clear. Who could know this? If some don't wish to see any mention of RL whatsoever then those folks should probably stop signing on here and just shut their computers down. If you have the answers already, why be here at all? I for one enjoy the speculation, the differing viewpoints, the wide rangle of opinions, ideas bandied about while we await further clues to help us (I hope, in time) see things more clearly. That said, the dearth of fresh info does lead to some frustration as time goes on, discussing things in circles as we sometimes do. Wish we had more! But why criticize others for their posts and opinions? That seems very odd to me in this setting.
thank you. nicely said.

I edited to remove social media, but I believe local news interviews is fair game? Or am I mistaken?

Yes! I'm happy to share this info with you. Someone did the same for me when I started in WS so many weeks ago. [emoji6] (I'm a newbie.)

I recall one televised interview with a lady who came to his defense. Im sure its in the media thread. Im pretty sure she was a neighbor of his. That is the only one I am aware of.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member