CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze frame it on the case file at the very beginning. 245(a)(1). Assault and battery with a deadly weapon other than a firearm.

The first video. The second video shows his cards laid out on a table for pictures by LEO. One of them is a medical marijuana card.

And for us locals, the intersection where they tried to talk to DC is Plum and Bouquet.

I wonder how much beer was missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freeze frame it on the case file at the very beginning. 245(a)(1). Assault and battery with a deadly weapon other than a firearm.

Thanks for the info. I rewound to that frame when I first watched it to see if it said anything interesting and it meant nothing to me :)

Thank you so much Sassy !!!

Thoughts-
WC has Medical MJ card--does he grow ??

Nephew has no Money -per Aunt Andrea- she helped him buy SUV
Nephew has gotten into trouble lately..gangs, etc, per Aunt Andrea
Brother and nephew did NOT show for Easter dinner and both of them will not answer family calls or talk to them.

As we all have suspected the nephew all along, now we have William's blood (confirmed It is his) inside and outside and he was last person to be seen with him, plus video of buying beer.

My thoughts keep going to - no money, Medical card, gang, last person to be seen with, on top of vehicle backing in later.

Now, I understand, guilty or innocent, about lawyering up, however, close family member, lawyer or not, I would be screaming I am innocent if I was Innocent. So...that is not happening. MOO

Thoughts-

Brother and nephew did NOT show for Easter dinner and both of them will not answer family calls or talk to them.

As we all have suspected the nephew all along, now we have William's blood (confirmed It is his) inside and outside and he was last person to be seen with him, plus video of buying beer.

My thoughts keep going to - no money, Medical card, gang, last person to be seen with, on top of vehicle backing in later.

Now, I understand, guilty or innocent, about lawyering up, however, close family member, lawyer or not, I would be screaming I am innocent if I was Innocent. So...that is not happening. MOO

Yeah, and there's no way I'd lie about the time my kid got home. Not gonna happen.

Did anyone else find it odd that DC is now driving a white truck instead of the SUV? I wonder if the police still have it impounded....especially if Will's blood was found in the SUV.
Thought the same exact thing while I watched on YouTube. I also wondered if maybe blood was found in the garage or driveway.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yeah, and there's no way I'd lie about the time my kid got home. Not gonna happen.

Which brings me to my next thought.... Lie about time kid got home,plus alienating family!!! Come on..this is your Brother....grow some and speak up !!!

Don't throw too much weight to the medical marijuana card, they are as common as vons cards in California. Not suggesting that has anything to do with anything, merely pointing it out that I noticed it.

Don't throw too much weight to the medical marijuana card, they are as common as vons cards in California. Not suggesting that has anything to do with anything, merely pointing it out that I noticed it.
Very true!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Right !!! Same here...seems everyone has one...my thoughts on that though, I was wondering if he grew and maybe nephew was trying to get some for free that he could then sell ? That would be a money maker in his eyes...MOO

Right !!! Same here...seems everyone has one...my thoughts on that though, I was wondering if he grew and maybe nephew was trying to get some for free that he could then sell ? That would be a money maker in his eyes...MOO

Maybe marijuana is something that's gone missing from the house in the past.

Thoughts-

I went back and refreshed from thread #1 a little. The nephew drove a white SUV and a white SUV was seen backing in and leaving. (Unless this info changed after the points I just read.) The longer intro into that was aired while the show was on, clearly eluded to the nephew being the person LE was skeptical of. I didn't realize Will was going to be covered on the show and it what caught my attention was my surprise that the nephew seemed to be the one the are looking at as the cause of Will's disappearance.

I feel I should give a disclaimer that this was my interpretation because I am not typing this as I am hearing it and I know what relying on memory can do!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If WC was growing marijuana I don't think he would need a medical card.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Need, no. To be in compliance, yes.
I guess my point is that if he's growing, he doesn't really need a card to go buy it. But I understand what you're saying.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members