NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe his true identity will be found by looking at petty criminal records. He was also caught for theft of services and passing bad checks in NH. I'm sure he had DUI's and other kinds of small crimes that he was caught for and either served a short time or just skipped bail.

Has anyone driving in northern New England (Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont) seen a billboard soliciting the public's help in identifying the man best known in that part of the world as Robert Evans?

Has anyone driving in northern New England (Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont) seen a billboard soliciting the public's help in identifying the man best known in that part of the world as Robert Evans?

Not sure about NH but Maine and Vermont banned the use of outdoor advertising a long time ago.

I'll ask my local friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does not appear that there are any billboards of posters about the Allenstown 4 or Bob Evans in the area. My friend lives in Manchester.

No (I live in south central NH, 30 minutes from Allenstown).

Were they going to put his information on billboards?

I don't know, but you can share these in the meantime. They need info from any of the places Bob Evans might have been.

f2f17e88ae6eb6f1cc320d716b3c6a89.jpg
70453d9309a969eb230cb67d45f4ed7b.jpg
d9a68973d7b410cb95872f3d487916b8.jpg

I don't know, but you can share these in the meantime. They need info from any of the places Bob Evans might have been.

f2f17e88ae6eb6f1cc320d716b3c6a89.jpg
70453d9309a969eb230cb67d45f4ed7b.jpg
d9a68973d7b410cb95872f3d487916b8.jpg

There were other alias variations.

http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/footprints-of-a-serial-killer/

The AG's office compiled a list of aliases and information used by Evans.
Confirmed Aliases

- Robert T. Evans
- Robert C. Evans
- Curtis Mayo Kimball
- Gordon Curtis Jenson
- Gordon Curtis Jensen
- Gerald E. Mockerman
- Jerry Edward Mockerman
- Lawrence William Vanner

Other Alias Varations

- Jerry Edwards Gorman
- Ulos Jenson
- Curtis Rollin Kimball
- Don Vannerson

There were other alias variations.

http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/footprints-of-a-serial-killer/

The AG's office compiled a list of aliases and information used by Evans.
Confirmed Aliases

- Robert T. Evans
- Robert C. Evans
- Curtis Mayo Kimball
- Gordon Curtis Jenson
- Gordon Curtis Jensen
- Gerald E. Mockerman
- Jerry Edward Mockerman
- Lawrence William Vanner

Other Alias Varations

- Jerry Edwards Gorman
- Ulos Jenson
- Curtis Rollin Kimball
- Don Vannerson

I'll update it on Monday.

I'll update it on Monday.

Thank you, just trying to help so all the information gets out there. You did a wonderful job with that and it's attention-grabbing and professional. THANK YOU for all the work you put into it!!!!!

On another note. Happy Mother's Day Katherine Decker ... The tender kindest act of a mother's love brought Lisa into a life she would of never had. At the time you did not know, now hind sight you saved a little girl's life ... Kuddo's too you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there confirmation on all the languages? Is there a timeline on when different witnesses heard him speak these languages? I am specifically interested in Arabic and Chinese? Is there the potential that Korean was mistaken for Chinese?

Wondering if RE learned these languages at the Defense Language Institute (DLI), Monterey, California while in military service.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa