GUILTY SC - Iyana Lowery, 8, found deceased, Marlboro County, 5 May 2017 *mother also found deceased* *Arrest*

So awfully sad. Unbelievable. Heartbroken.

It never gets any easier to understand these evil people who commit crimes against our babies.

jmo

[video=twitter;863871053822644225]https://twitter.com/kaleylawrimore/status/863871053822644225[/video]

Kaley Lawrimore‏ @kaleylawrimore 2m2 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Iyana Lowery's DNA found inside Jejuancey Harrington's car; his DNA found on a cigarette at murder scene.

Ella Lowery was stabbed multiple times with a sharp object, according to arrest warrants.
They say DNA recovered from a cigarette at the scene of the crime matches that of the DNA profile of Harrington.
It says DNA recovered in Harrington's car matches that of Iyana Lowery.
The warrant says during the kidnapping of Iyana, Harrington did display an instrument or tool used to inflict a cut, slash or wound.

Uh worst possible outcome I'm afraid :(

Was he one of the 'clients'?

I Cant Stand these multiple violent offense monsters who are just allowed to roam around and harm more people. When do we believe them when they show us they are violent monsters? At what point do we say enough, you will not have the chance to kill another. Infuriating.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Has the motive for Jejuancey Harrington murdering Jackie Hulon been reported?

I've read rumor it was drug related - though I haven't seen anything in MSM to back that up.

Wonder if there are others. 12 years is a long time to wait in between victims.

I feel sick knowing he didn't leave Iyana with her mother at the home. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Cant Stand these multiple violent offense monsters who are just allowed to roam around and harm more people. When do we believe them when they show us they are violent monsters? At what point do we say enough, you will not have the chance to kill another. Infuriating.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
It is beyond frustrating! I get so upset when I see cases of a violent offender being released only to either take another life all together, or completely shatter one. Surprise! They're still violent😡

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I feel sick knowing he didn't leave Iyana with her mother at the home. :(

Me, too. I'm really afraid of the information ahead of us. This poor little girl.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Funeral services are being held today for Ella Lowery,36. It's expected hundreds of mourners will fill the church to say their goodbyes.

my heart hurts at what this poor little girl went through. he took her from where he left her mom :(

Gosh I hope they her..based on statistics I'm so very concerned. This poor baby.

So weird to put her in the same spot as another victim when the first one was found.
It's one thing if your first victim wasn't found there so you added another.
This is just bizarre.

So weird to put her in the same spot as another victim when the first one was found.
It's one thing if your first victim wasn't found there so you added another.
This is just bizarre.

i agree with you it does seem odd , why hide a body in the place u hid the last one especially if you only got away with it because of a technicality , years may have passed but if you commit another crime or not its the first place authorities would check if they suspect you , maybe i'm just hoping and praying for a better outcome here but and this may sound awful too but with such a gap between the first time he killed and now with Iyana's mother ,maybe there was another in between , maybe that's the body they found and not Iyana, a big part of me hopes that's the case ,but i have a feeling its not , but if it is , it still begs the question of where is she? , this all JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back