Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017 *mom & stepdad arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading the FB, and comments from her family, it seems like she always made excuses for her husband, and enabled him by turning a blinds eye. I think she kind of knew he had run off but she did not want to deal with it at first. She wanted to think he was off partying and they'd return soon. ---imo

And if she called the police, she knew it would be very very bad for him. So she stalled, hoping they'd show up safe and sound. :moo:
Guess we will see. That's a long time for your child to be missing. Was she missing school?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Janell's case popped up on my FB news feed the day she was reported missing. I came here directly after looking for more info & I am really upset that there has not been much coverage on her :( I'm praying they find her safe & soon

I don't think mom is covering anything she has done. I think she is just blind as a bat and desperately wants to believe he married her out of love---and not because he was in prison, looking for a soft landing, and took a liking to her beautiful young daughter.

I think mom is in major denial about his evil motivations. :headinsand:

I am leaning towards LaTania leaving voluntarily with him, AT FIRST. I think he groomed her for quite some time, but I don't believe she thought she was never coming back home. :cry:

I think the sold her...

I think you are probably right. :(

Katy is usually right- but I really hope she's wrong. :sick:

I keep checking too. Including family member updates, which are lacking. I'm nervous for her.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

To me, the silence is very bad news.

The best case scenario might have been them running away 'together.' But I think they would have been found already if that was the case. Even if she ran off without him, I think she would have been discovered.

The other two possibilities are horrible to consider. He may have disposed of her or he sold her or traded her to one of his low life ex-con friends. And the silence around that is deafening.

Here is her Instagram. Will someone please look at it and then click on the "prettyt" link and tell me what you think?
https://www.instagram.com/pretty_tania2001/

Oh no ... is the wordpress site supposed to be some sort of "advertisement"??

Posted there for the first time on May 5th ... just four days ago.

Wait ... her Instagram profile says there are only nine posts. I wonder if the Insta account was opened in the last few days also? But it has 599 followers .... We need a reporter looking into this right now.
Sorry for quoting my own post.

I'm starting to lean towards the "prettyt" site having been set up to make it look as though LaTania is alive and well ... :(.

Plus, LE has said virtually nothing other than the post on their FB page within a couple of days of their disappearance and then announcing that Tripp is now being wanted on a kidnapping charge.

What did they find in his truck, if anything?

Why aren't we seeing his or her faces everywhere, whether in the Atlanta area or nationwide?

I really hate to see this case go cold.

I'm starting to lean towards the "prettyt" site having been set up to make it look as though LaTania is alive and well ... :(.

Plus, LE has said virtually nothing other than the post on their FB page within a couple of days of their disappearance and then announcing that Tripp is now being wanted on a kidnapping charge.

Why aren't we seeing his or her faces everywhere, whether in the Atlanta area or nationwide?

What creeped me out is the name it was created by. Who is that I wonder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What creeped me out is the name it was created by. Who is that I wonder?

How are you seeing who created it? I'm on my phone and can't see it? Even thought about downloading Wordpress and trying to find it.

It was created by "sahaskrit". (I had to play around by clicking on different links to get it to show up.)
http://prettyt.com/2017/05/05/hello-world/

Sahaskrit is a Hindu name for a boy. Means bestowing strength, power. Hmmm. I wonder when she linked it to her IG. I really hope she returns home safe but I have a bad feeling about this.

No one made that post. When you set up a wordpress blog it automatically has that first post and comment built into the theme.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No one made that post. When you set up a wordpress blog it automatically has that first post and comment built into the theme.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That is good to know. The strange thing is the link Mom provided shows the page was set up in February and the WordPress site shows the post was made in May. Do you know why there would be a discrepancy in the dates?

I was also hoping that there would be an "It has been one month since LaTania Janell Carwell" was kidnapped by her stepfather ..."-type report today, but so far I have seen nothing.

Strange and unusual, IMO.

that happens a lot. like bridget shiel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member