Victim - Melissa Barthelemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which sounds like it would be after work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thursdays make me think of payday. The bars and clubs are busy. Sundays and Thursdays could be days off of work.

Wednesday night at 1 am! That's late for some. So the idea that someone who works a 9 to 5 in manhattan and was making the calls might be wrong. I was under theimpression that the calls were around 7 to 9. Why was he in the city Wednesday Aug 29 at 1am, most likely drunk and what made him make that final call that night?

There was a mayoral debate that evening that brought politicians from across the state to the city.

Because I imagine a mayoral debate would be a hot ticket, how many council members in NY state all together?

But if you could show that he actually did attend rather than just "why not" that would be actual circumstantial evidence to show he could have made the calls because he was in Manhattan that night. "Why not" doesn't mean anything

But if you could show that he actually did attend rather than just "why not" that would be actual circumstantial evidence to show he was in Manhattan on the evening before the calls. "Why not" doesn't mean anything

You proposed the idea that it's unlikely a 9-5er would be in the city. I just gave you a reason.

We're both in why not land. I don't know that he attended, I just poked a hole in your statement that a 9-5er wouldn't be up that late or in the city.

Sure. His father was the DA of one of the largest jurisdictions in the country. He's close with Spota and Burke. He's friends with party chairmen. Yeah, he could go. I don't know that he did, but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be a way or a reason to be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't poke a hole in my statement, you didn't even read it. What I said was because the call was at 1 am..." the idea that someone who works a 9 to 5 IN manhattan and was making the calls might be wrong". I was talking about the theory that a commuter from LI who works in the city was making the calls after work before he headed home.

As I was reading this thread about MB there are a couplethings that I am wondering about. One, has anyone looked into theboyfriend/pimp story about the john on Long Island? And find out where thehouse was if not maybe that needs to be done. Also I was wondering if anyonehas checked if Melissa was ever solicited to the Oak Beach Area? Like one ofthe parties that Leann was talking about?

As I was reading this thread about MB there are a couplethings that I am wondering about. One, has anyone looked into theboyfriend/pimp story about the john on Long Island? And find out where thehouse was if not maybe that needs to be done. Also I was wondering if anyonehas checked if Melissa was ever solicited to the Oak Beach Area? Like one ofthe parties that Leann was talking about?
John Terry believes LE knows about the client he told them about.

And who did john Terry tell them about? No one seems to know.

And who did john Terry tell them about? No one seems to know.

And we never will. Theres no way to know if the client is from Nassau or Suffolk Co. Peaches and Fire Island are Nassau victims. They handed their cases over to Suffolk Co. Big mistake. They should take them back. As a matter of fact the whole case should be handed over to them.

Melissa's remains were found in two locations. For some reason the second location is a secret. A Bronx Det. told Lynn where she can get a cremation on the second set of remains. Heres my question. Why was a BRONX DETECTIVE INVOLVED AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME? My wheels are turning. Just like they were in the case of Peaches. I was right about that.

Melissa's remains were found in two locations. For some reason the second location is a secret. A Bronx Det. told Lynn where she can get a cremation on thise second set of remains. Heres my question. Why was a BRONX DETECTIVE INVOLVED AT THIS PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME? My wheels are turning. Just like they were in the case of Peaches. I was right about that.
So melissa appears to have been dismembered which supports my hunch that there is only 1 killer.

So melissa appears to have been dismembered which supports my hunch that there is only 1 killer.

Some might think its animal scatter. The secrecy tells me thats BULLSH-T.

There was evidence of torture, I HEARD, based on the bones of some of the GB4. I can't state with 100% veracity that this is for sure, but it was someone who would know who told me.

There was evidence of torture, I HEARD, based on the bones of some of the GB4. I can't state with 100% veracity that this is for sure, but it was someone who would know who told me.

Believe it. Commis Dormer alluded to torture in his Get Arrow interview.

Dont forget. Jessica Taylors boyfriend said she was found in burlap. He was adament about that. That was in 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie