Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going back over the surveillance video. At .15 left in the video there is a light that comes on for a second over on the left of the screen At first I thought it might be a cell phone. Maybe someone standing over there. But is there another gate over there and it is some light reflected off of the gate the truck is approaching?

I tried to see if this was discussed somewhere and didn't see the light on the left mentioned. Of course I could have missed it.

I watched many many times and looked at images of the same view in the daylight and concluded the light was a reflection of her own turn signal/headlights off of a metal gate or something similar. The flashing lines and times up perfectly with her blinker.

Maybe the perp deleted anything in that phone that would leave any clues, that's why it wasn't found right away
I'd be curious to know if her phone, once LE got it, was or was not factory reset or was strangely missing the last few hours of photos/ texts/ snapchats etc.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I watched many many times and looked at images of the same view in the daylight and concluded the light was a reflection of her own turn signal/headlights off of a metal gate or something similar. The flashing lines and times up perfectly with her blinker.

Thank you, I did the same. I watched it so many times. I didn't find it discussed in the first thread so just wanted to know what others thoughts were on that.

Thanks again :)

Means, motive, and opportunity...he had at least 2 of the 3...the news showed him riding a quad runner which would eliminate having to make that long hard walk to the river carrying a body...I admit that doesn't explain the phone ping in Yuba City but I've often wondered if it pinged there because it was the last tower she was connected to. Meaning if her phone died while still in YC that would've been the last tower she was connected to.This theory would also mean for some un godly reason she actually did go out there herself that night. (Maybe to meet someone, which I hope LE knows if that's the case).
Leo Almonte was at the location the truck was found, helping with the search that was gearing up. This is the day the phone was found also. He gave a short interview to fox 40 on this day. On camera he says the last time he saw Aly was Wednesday the 29th of March. More recently Michael Lizarraga was interviewed by KCRA around 2:15 into the interview he mentioned his nephew
<modsnip>

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

It does if her phone died.

I've thought from the beginning it was ML or someone at that house I'm just trying to explore other possibilities while we all wait to get the real story.
If her phone died , how was she texting this mystery person just before she left. Michael Lizarraga stated so in the KCRA. Interview..

If her phone died , how was she texting this mystery person just before she left. Michael Lizarraga stated so in the KCRA. Interview..

That's just his story how do we know if it's true...since he's been caught lying across multiple interviews I don't think we can trust his word for anything.

Why would FBI get a search warrant of the house on Romero IF they beleived the foot prints walking from Aly's truck were actually her's?
Strange how he found out Aly was missing from "a friend"? Did he immediately contact LE or at least the family of this girl who was according to him at his house speaking warmly about her own Dad?
ML says Aly was with him when he gave his daughter a ride to her Mom's house because she was leaving for Six flaggs at 2am? Huh?
if they searched his 2 phones... who did he have contact with after 9:30pm?

Yeah, I don't think they're the same person.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

If he is, this opens up a whole new BIG can of worms for me...
If he is not ML's nephew - is it possible that ML's son, ML's daughter, ML's nephew and Leo Almonte were there...?

Why would a perp deliberately leave a phone out in the open to be found? Why not throw it in the river or otherwise destroy it, unless he thinks any trace of a last-minute text or call found on the phone would point toward someone other than himself?

Why would FBI get a search warrant of the house on Romero IF they beleived the foot prints walking from Aly's truck were actually her's?
Strange how he found out Aly was missing from "a friend"? Did he immediately contact LE or at least the family of this girl who was according to him at his house speaking warmly about her own Dad?
ML says Aly was with him when he gave his daughter a ride to her Mom's house because she was leaving for Six flaggs at 2am? Huh?
if they searched his 2 phones... who did he have contact with after 9:30pm?

Leaving for Six Flags at 2:00am...?? I agree, "huh". Six Flags is at most a two hour drive from Yuba City. And the park doesn't open until 10:00am. One more piece of the story that doesn't "gel".

Why would a perp deliberately leave a phone out in the open to be found? Why not throw it in the river or otherwise destroy it, unless he thinks any trace of a last-minute text or call found on the phone would point toward someone other than himself?

Or if the perp knew that nothing on the phone would implicate him (or her). Which could open the door to a stalker theory or a crime of opportunity by a stranger... or someone that she met at the house but hadn't corresponded with much via phone... We know the later is true about ML. Only two texts and 1 phone call according to the Justice for Aly page.

BTW - I also made the connection that Leo Almonte could be the nephew.... but kept that to myself. We know Leo is an ex and we know that the nephew is an ex.

Or if the perp knew that nothing on the phone would implicate him (or her). Which could open the door to a stalker theory or a crime of opportunity by a stranger... or someone that she met at the house but hadn't corresponded with much via phone... We know the later is true about ML. Only two texts and 1 phone call according to the Justice for Aly page.

BTW - I also made the connection that Leo Almonte could be the nephew.... but kept that to myself. We know Leo is an ex and we know that the nephew is an ex.

Im pretty sure Leo Almonte is not MLs nephew. I believe there's 2 separate ex's one is Leo <modsnip>

I still can't find the timeline of when ML and Aly took his daughter home. Did anyone catch that time?

Again, I have to remark about the "Justice for Aly" vehicle window painting. Seeing the displays on the commute to work in our State capitol speaks volumes. It almost feels like life under the most dismal circumstances. And again, Aly did not party herself to death and hopefully those accountable will be held to answer. This is just heartwrenching.

It almost feels like life under the most dismal circumstances. And again, Aly did not party herself to death and hopefully those accountable will be held to answer. This is just heartwrenching.
There has been no evidence of foul play to date. We will need to see what the COD and Tox results show. I think this was a tragic accident.

While they haven't released the cause/manner of death pending tox- I feel IMO if it was drowning that part would have been released.

JMO from seeing the photos I don't get how it could be an accident. I've read theories and they don't make sense to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member