Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an actuary. Look him up on Soa.org web site. Apparently, he works for an insurance company, but what's interesting is that his business profile lists his home address. This is usually the case when a person is out of work, otherwise people usually list their business address. Maybe he's working from home, not from an office? That would explain him being at home at 9:45am on the day Anna disappeared.

My husband works remotely for an international company, and lists his work address as the company's US corporate headquarters, which is many states away from us. That is also the address on his business cards.

It is possible the husband is self-employed and rubs the business from a home office. It would explain why he was home when Anna left for work.

Anna's friends are doing a truly amazing job of trying to find her. Very well organized, and they really are doing everything they can. Speaks volumes as to what kind of person Anna is. She has so many who very much care about her.

I'm very hopeful that their flyer distribution efforts in Charlestown Meadows are going to pay off. Quite possibly, the Audi was caught being driven into the development community by a security camera. The likely challenge is going to be that footages have already been erased, and even if someone saw something on a recording -e.g., a driver struggling to back into a spot in the middle of the night-, they would probably have a hard time remembering the date at this point. Hopefully, someone did see the car being parked in a video, thought it was suspicious, and saved it. If it shows which direction the driver went upon exiting the vehicle, or if s/he was picked up by another car, etc., that would be great.

And to at least to start with, I would focus on the period of Apr. 10 to 16 (glad we now know it was there by then, though personally, I believe it was probably there by the 10th or 11th).

Another thing I really would like to know is whether the text that was sent from Anna's phone to wish her dad a happy birthday was in Polish, and even if it was, if her dad replied or tried to engage in a conversation, did the sender reply? Or was it just a "Happy Birthday!" or some other generic greeting and that was it?

Last but not least, thanks for joining us here on WS, Dorota!

:welcome:

I would also like to know of her husband has been participating in these searches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's not unusual and it's his legal right

I believe the husband should investigated as a prime suspect in the case. It's unusual he works through an attorney now. That says guilt .

I have a gut feeling this was a hired hit.

Just my opinion and strong intuitive feeling.

He's not.

That's very disheartening...I'm sure most of us here have seen what the typical outcome is when a partner doesn't display a whole lot of urgency in finding their missing loved one.

Hopefully Anna's case will be different, but I'm not optimistic.

Please share tekst!!!
"PLEASE HELP!!!
Any information help!!!
Importent adresses:
1. Anna's home:Hedgerow Ln,Malvern,Pa
2. Anna's work:Voya Financial -- Danwoody Drive,West Chester,Pa
3. Anna's other adress: Metro Ct, West Chester,Pa
4. Anna's car was found on May 8th at 100 Sagewood Dr, Malvern, Pa (Charleston Meadow trail(Audi A4,navy blue,plate:HTF 2919)
Importent dates:(2017)
1. March 27th last call to her family in Poland
2. 02 April :last seen in public with her husband and son in restaurant (witnesses-friends)
3. 10 April,9.45 am:last seen by housband-he said she took car and went to work (she left her phone,passports etc in house)
4. 8 May: the police found her car
SHE NEVER ARRIVED TO WORK PLACE, 10 April-company reported her missing, 11 April- her family from Poland reports her missing because they cant get in touch with her, 12 April-her housband reported also.
No any record credit card using.
If anyone have any information,anyone seen Anna between 27 March-10 April or after,anyone seen her car parked before police found in woods
ANYTHING,PLEASE CALL:
Pensylvania State Police,Embreevile Station 610 486 6280
or messege me,thank you.
Please ONLY INFORMATIONS,NO QUESTIONS"

I wrote to the Finding Anna page that they should check with realtors who have had recent listing, pending sale, or recent sale whether they have extra pics of the community when they took pics of the house. Even check with assessors or inspectors. Maybe a long shot but you never know!
As far as the husband's lawyer....wow. And he's not searching....just wow.
Then the fact that he works for an insurance company..., interesting.

I wrote to the Finding Anna page that they should check with realtors who have had recent listing, pending sale, or recent sale whether they have extra pics of the community when they took pics of the house. Even check with assessors or inspectors. Maybe a long shot but you never know!
As far as the husband's lawyer....wow. And he's not searching....just wow.
Then the fact that he works for an insurance company..., interesting.

Not seeing the significance of him working for an insurance company since "so far" she's not deceased....

I'm curious about the texts she sent to her parents; one to cancel her arrival for the birthday party and the other to wish him happy birthday....

Can police go back and see where her phone was pinging at that time, as to indicate her location?

Also, could this be a suicide, kind of like the Jennifer Huston case? Jennifer was coming up in an important date (10 year wedding anniversary) when she went missing.

I noticed on the "Finding Anna M" Facebook page that one of the comments quotes Anna's mother, who explained that Anna miscarried last fall and was, of course, upset about it, but attended support groups etc.

When was this baby supposed to be due? Could that potential due date have anything to do with her disappearance????

I don't find the husband lawyering up or not helping with the search concerning . A lot of time LE will request the spouse/family members to stay away from the search to preserve any evidence that may be found.
What I do find concerning is that he's not being vocal about her missing... JMO, MOO, IMO and all that jazz

I have have seen spouses with a wide variety of outward expression of grief an/or concern. From very vocal, visibly active and on TV, to no public exposure at all. I would not consider it a factor until such time (if ever), LE names him a suspect or POI. It skates too close to violating our forum rules for my taste.

<snip>
On a side note, has anyone checked out the website for an attorney mentioned in an above article? The first thing that pulls up is online is what his specialty is.
<snipped by me>
WOW. That can't just be a coincidence.
JMO

I don't think engaging an attorney, or even the particular specialty of that attorney is relevant at this point in the case as noted in my previous post.

Detectives have a particular way of asking questions that elicit results and to some people seem normal, but appear accusatory to others. If I was being interviewed about a missing persons case and felt the questions were going in an accusatory direction, I would most likely engage an attorney to protect my rights. To the specialty of this particular attorney, I would not hire a patent attorney to protect me in what could well turn out to be a criminal case if I were 100% innocent.

I don't think engaging an attorney, or even the particular specialty of that attorney is relevant at this point in the case as noted in my previous post.

Detectives have a particular way of asking questions that elicit results and to some people seem normal, but appear accusatory to others. If I was being interviewed about a missing persons case and felt the questions were going in an accusatory direction, I would most likely engage an attorney to protect my rights. To the specialty of this particular attorney, I would not hire a patent attorney to protect me in what could well turn out to be a criminal case if I were 100% innocent.
You make a very good point. It isn't like there is such a thing as a "Relative of a Missing Person Attorney." If I was involved in a missing person's case and knew suspicion would be falling on me, even if just due to my relationship to the missing person, I think I'd probably do the same thing. Thanks for the voice of reason.

You're right Trackergd.
It is easy to look at the obvious here without the full picture but there is probably a lot we don't know.

And let's just suppose her husband could possibly be reading what we are all writing here at Websleuths, or other similar sites-the husband already knows that people suspect him. He would be crazy not to have someone who knows the ropes looking out for his interests. I don't know how this is going to finish up, but I do think he was smart to hire an attorney, whether he is responsible for Anna's disappearance, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53