UK - 22 dead in explosion at Ariana Grande gig, Manchester, 22 May 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&amp]2m ago13:50[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Manchester Police have conducted a controlled explosion and carried out two more arrests.
In a brief statement it said:

Police have executed warrants, one in Whalley Range, and one in Fallowfield, where a controlled explosion took place, as part of the investigation into last night’s horrific attack at the Manchester arena.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

[/FONT]
Great news.

ISIS CLAIMS MANCHESTER ATTACK

[video=twitter;866994176021409792]https://twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/866994176021409792[/video]

hi all, uk member here , i live in the north east of england roughly 3 hours from where this all happened, i feel sick to my stomach , my heart goes out to all those who lost there lifes the injured, and family members picking up the pieces , united we shall stand.

also i was wondering if anyone (especially mods ) would be ok with me maybe setting up a media thread to put all links and videos of factual news and footage on this terrible act? , if so id also need someone to help me do so as ive only made posts like this here never started a thread .

Dear littlemo2015,

I forwarded your post (above) to the Moderators. Your idea is so timely as well as greatly compassionate!

Eta I heard on BBC radio that this was the anniversary of the Lee Rigby killing so am checking that out.

yeah after you said that ive just looked at it and yeah 22nd of may 4 years ago it happened which gave me a bit of a chill since lasts nights attack in Manchester was the 22nd too.

Dear littlemo2015,

I forwarded your post (above) to the Moderators. Your idea is so timely as well as greatly compassionate!

thank you soo very much could you also let them know i made need some assistance doing the thread as it will be my first ever one .

hi all, uk member here , i live in the north east of england roughly 3 hours from where this all happened, i feel sick to my stomach , my heart goes out to all those who lost there lifes the injured, and family members picking up the pieces , united we shall stand.

also i was wondering if anyone (especially mods ) would be ok with me maybe setting up a media thread to put all links and videos of factual news and footage on this terrible act? , if so id also need someone to help me do so as ive only made posts like this here never started a thread .

I'm not sure a media thread will be warranted but if they mods give the go ahead I'd be happy to help.

I am sickened by this. My heart goes out to all in Manchester.

I hope the media and others do not splash the murderers names and photos all over the news and social media bc that is what they want - fame and "credit."

I will refuse to speak or write their names even when the names are revealed. Please join me. Don't give them the satisfaction. It's not much, but it is something.

I hope the media and others do not splash the murderers names and photos all over the news and social media bc that is what they want - fame and "credit."

I will refuse to speak or write their names even when the names are revealed. Please join me. Don't give them the satisfaction. It's not much, but it is something.

Sorry ITA. I posted and deleted his name. O/T Sir Roger Moore has passed.

Sorry ITA. I posted and deleted his name. O/T Sir Roger Moore has passed.

Don't be sorry, Hon. It's just my opinion. I just hate it when they get "credit." Let them remain the nameless, faceless cowards that they are (imo)

And it scares me when the media reports "the worst in history" numbers bc the next killer has to top that number. *tears*

and here we go FAME! It is sickening.

Despicable cowards.

I haven't seen anyone's name released yet but we can't tell others what to post or not to post. It's against TOS. We can use initials tho.

Lilmo, so that was the date of Lee Rigby killing? That can't be a coincidence IMO.

Eta. Just seen the name. So SA to me.

[FONT=&quot]8m ago14:34[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Polish citizens are among those missing after the attack, the Polish foreign ministry has confirmed to Jakub Krupa from the Polish Press Agency.
[/FONT]

DAgmjyrXcAAiDrZ.jpg:large

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...arena-ariana-grande-concert-explosion-england

I can't imagine what is going through the minds of those with loved ones missing.

I haven't seen anyone's name released yet but we can't tell others what to post or not to post. It's against TOS. We can use initials tho.

Lilmo, so that was the date of Lee Rigby killing? That can't be a coincidence IMO.

I did not mean to tell others what to do. I said please join me. Apologies. I am emotional right now.

[video=twitter;867003867178967042]https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/867003867178967042[/video]

Third victim of Manchester terror attack identified as John Atkinson, 26, from Bury. Tributes to "amazing young man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa