UK - 22 dead in explosion at Ariana Grande gig, Manchester, 22 May 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick to my stomach over this.
I saw an interesting tweet, lots of attacks on the 22nd.
Lee Rigby - 22-05-2013
Brussels attack - 22-03-16 Munich attack - 22-07-16
London attack- 22-03-17 Manchester attack- 22-05-17

I am heartbroken for the victims and their families.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I sent you a request anyway. We are neighbours after all, I think :)

i accepted it what did you mean by neighbours ?

I haven't seen anyone's name released yet but we can't tell others what to post or not to post. It's against TOS. We can use initials tho.

Lilmo, so that was the date of Lee Rigby killing? That can't be a coincidence IMO.

Eta. Just seen the name. So SA to me.

yes it is the same date in the after afternoon 22nd of may 2013 he was attcked and killed .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/36260...attack-four-years-day-since-lee-rigby-murder/

couple links for you hope they work and info is good enough , spend more time reading and catching up and cases than posting .

When the news first broke and it became clear that many of the victims would be young pre-teen girls in Manchester I immediately thought of the Rochdale gang victims. Might be completely off the wall but with the Rochdale deportations and the Three Girls tv series being in the news in the last few days I wonder if there is a retaliation link?

hi all, uk member here , i live in the north east of england roughly 3 hours from where this all happened, i feel sick to my stomach , my heart goes out to all those who lost there lifes the injured, and family members picking up the pieces , united we shall stand.

also i was wondering if anyone (especially mods ) would be ok with me maybe setting up a media thread to put all links and videos of factual news and footage on this terrible act? , if so id also need someone to help me do so as ive only made posts like this here never started a thread .

Great news! The Moderator started the media thread ! So there is no discussion allowed on it. It is only for adding media links.

I am sick to my stomach over this.
I saw an interesting tweet, lots of attacks on the 22nd.
Lee Rigby - 22-05-2013
Brussels attack - 22-03-16 Munich attack - 22-07-16
London attack- 22-03-17 Manchester attack- 22-05-17

I am heartbroken for the victims and their families.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Also

Canada
October 22, 2014
2014 shootings at Parliament Hill, Ottawa. Lone attacker shot a soldier at a war memorial and attacked Parliament

I hope the missing just dropped their phones in the panic to get out and may have had a hard time getting home? I'm hoping.
Love and thoughts to Manchester.

hi all, uk member here , i live in the north east of england roughly 3 hours from where this all happened, i feel sick to my stomach , my heart goes out to all those who lost there lifes the injured, and family members picking up the pieces , united we shall stand.

also i was wondering if anyone (especially mods ) would be ok with me maybe setting up a media thread to put all links and videos of factual news and footage on this terrible act? , if so id also need someone to help me do so as ive only made posts like this here never started a thread .

This is the link for the media/timeline thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-DISCUSSION*&p=13393685&posted=1#post13393685

Please keep all discussion on this thead.

Free taxis arrived and the staff at the Holiday Inns worked with police as well in order to reunite the children with the parents.

People who were coming from the train station rushed to help. The humanity of the aftermath is overwhelming and heartwarming.

Sending prayers of gratitude to all of the compassionate people who instinctively helped along with the Emergency personnel, hospital staff and police.

It lifts my heart to read about all of the people who came together and helped, selflessly, leading with their hearts.

mod note: Please be sure to add links to EACH graphic, photo or tweet. :tyou:

You said you were in the North East, I'm in York

yes that i am , which in a way we are neighbours , hello there neighbour.

Great news! The Moderator started the media thread ! So there is no discussion allowed on it. It is only for adding media links.

happy this happend , will go make a post of what links i can find if they haven't all be posted already

Just saying - isn't the title "two explosions" in both this main thread and media thread misleading or was there two explosions? One explosion and one echo maybe? I live close to a MOD testing range and the explosions are very loud when they test and the loud ones always echo back off the cliffs around.

As far as we know there was only one explosion, one man, one device, a suicide bomber. I think the confusion was from echos that traveled around the arena corridors. MOO

When the news first broke and it became clear that many of the victims would be young pre-teen girls in Manchester I immediately thought of the Rochdale gang victims. Might be completely off the wall but with the Rochdale deportations and the Three Girls tv series being in the news in the last few days I wonder if there is a retaliation link?

i fell IMO that it wasn’t connected or linked to it in any way , i feel its a similar type of attack in France November 2015 during a concert , that’s what sprung to mind for me , like your thinking tho

Hi all

Newbie here, just wanted to say I have lurked these boards for about 12 months and have read all the amazing support you give by different ways. I live in Manchester UK have done all my life and am proud of that fact, today I am prouder than ever to live here, deeply deeply saddened but proud. My son's friend is missing with no word yet. I just wanted to post and say thank you to each and everyone of you posting and supporting from wherever you are. It's at times like this, knowing that there are people from all over the world praying for us and our loved ones and we are not the only ones affected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle