Recovered/Located SC - Male Toddler, 1, Iva, 21 May 2017

The article has been updated with his name...

Search for missing toddler in Iva. (5/21/17 FOX Carolina)
Anderson County deputies are assisting Iva Police in the search for a missing one and a half year old male. The toddler's name is Gabriel Justice Hamby and he was last seen wearing only a diaper, deputies say.

Anderson County deputies brought out their K-9 unit to assist in the search. Residents within a five mile radius of the area received a call from dispatch to assist first responders in the search efforts as well.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/35...orcement-searching-for-missing-toddler-in-iva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, please, please let this little boy only be lost and not harmed at the hands of anyone in his home...I'm thinking of little Leonna so close by this area :( Praying!

I just heard the story about this through the grapevine. Thank goodness he was found alive. We had terrible storms in upstate SC last night.
Edit to add: there will be more to this story. I just noticed the baby's last name.

I just heard the story about this through the grapevine. Thank goodness he was found alive. We had terrible storms in upstate SC last night.
Edit to add: there will be more to this story. I just noticed the baby's last name.

Your comment made me go looking.

Deputies: Mother held on charges of child neglect after missing Iva toddler found safe

The search is over for a missing toddler boy who disappeared from Iva early Sunday morning and now deputies say his mother is being held in an Upstate jail, pending warrants.

Per deputies, Gabriel's mother 27-year-old Sara Lajoy Compton was taken into custody at the Anderson County Detention Center, pending warrants for unlawful neglect of a child.

The incident is still under investigation.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/35...orcement-searching-for-missing-toddler-in-iva

This poor baby was wandering in the woods in a thunderstorm at between 3-10 AM. Iva is a very small town. The story will come out. 🙁

Mother makes appearance in court. I have heard the baby's daddy is incarcerated on unrelated charges.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/search-underway-for-missing-18-month-old/9902188

Did they leave both of the children alone at home? Or is this from not paying attention to them and the 15 month old went out the door?
A mother and her boyfriend went through bond court Monday evening, accused of leaving two children, ages 15 months and 3 years old, unattended.

I think in one of the Msm links it says that both children were left unattended.
What I have heard is, of course, hearsay and I don't think I can share it here.

Am I allowed to post the many facebook accounts for these "parents"?
The boyfriend is not the baby's father. The father's last name is Hamby and he, as far as I know, was not present when this happened.

That is not how I'm reading it. The father is the boyfriend. They are not married.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back