UK - 22 dead in explosion at Ariana Grande gig, Manchester, 22 May 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true one trip to a hairdressing supply shop for hydrogen peroxide and then the diy store for the shrapnel and detonater and you have the supplies fo the bomb.
Is it really that simple? I hate to ask again for a link (an allowed one that is ) but can you really buy detonators at a diy store? Ridiculous if true.

Is it really that simple? I hate to ask again for a link (an allowed one that is ) but can you really buy detonators at a diy store? Ridiculous if true.

ISIS have an online magazine with bomb making guide. It's not difficult to make the device but getting it to go off at the required time and not too early is the problem. Sadly it was successful on this occasion.

ISIS have an online magazine with bomb making guide. It's not difficult to make the device but getting it to go off at the required time and not too early is the problem. Sadly it was successful on this occasion.
Well I certainly don't want a link to that. But it begs the question why can't murderous sites like that be taken down? We can't say *advertiser censored* without being censored but this BS stays up on the net? Makes me mad as feck.

Manchester attack: Suspect visited Syria and had 'proven' ties to ISIS, French minister says

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...proven-ties-to-isis-french-minister-says.html

It was also reported the attacker had recently returned to the U.K. from Libya days before the attack, according to his friends.

So, at what point will the laws in place be changed to be able to imprison these known persons with ties to terrorist or isis. Or the ones that have returned from fighting.

Well I certainly don't want a link to that. But it begs the question why can't murderous sites like that be taken down? We can't say *advertiser censored* without being censored but this BS stays up on the net? Makes me mad as feck.

It makes me really mad too Google, facebook and twitter are not doing enough to combat extremism.

If anyone sees updates about Chloe Rutherford and Liam Curry can you please post. They are such a lovely couple in their photos it is desperately sad.

Recent update on the injured

There are fears the death toll following the devastating terror attack in Manchester could increase after medics revealed 20 people are in "critical care" and suffering from "horrific injuries".

Jon Rouse of the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership said this morning many of those injured had injuries including major organ damage and potential loss of limbs."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-arena-terror-bomb-attack--10487410

Morrissey also appeared to suggest that politicians were afraid to refer to Abedi as an Islamist extremist.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-the-queen-over-manchester-terrorism-response

Morrissey attacks politicians and the Queen over Manchester terrorism response

“In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private,” the singer wrote on his Facebook page. “Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

The 14 still missing

Nell Jones, 14
Olivia Campbell, 15
Martyn Hett, 29
Chloe Rutherford, 17
Liam Curry, 19,
Courtney Boyle
Philip Tron
Eilidh MacLeod
Anjelika Klis
Marcin Klis
Wendy Fawell, 50
Kelly Brewster
Alison Howe, 44
Lisa Lees, 43

Kaia Kopusar, 17
Ashley Taylor
Michelle Kiss

Just bringing this forward. I have marked the confirmed dead in red and added Kaia & Ashley. Any others?

More details here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...parents-hunt-missing-kids-manchester-concert/

Lisa Lees , Alison Howe, Megan Hurley have been confirmed as dead.

Just named a 50yrold school worker as well, I think her name is Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members