UNSOLVED CA - Fontana, Homeless & Mentally Challenged, wht/fem, May'17

I wonder if someone gave her the coat and camouflage buff? Could indicate a military connection if they are hers. She could be a veteran with PTSD.

Call me crazy but I think she looks like Jennifer Kesse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me crazy but I think she looks like Jennifer Kesse.

I will not call you crazy because I sorta agree - except Jen's nose angles down slightly at its tip. This woman's does not appear to do that. Otherwise, I am right with you.

I could be wrong - but, it looks like she's wearing a white hospital bracelet.

FWIW I flipped the image so they are facing the same direction.
That eye color match is intriguing.
See what you think

rUTPdsi.jpg

Edit to add after looking at the two pictures, the one on the left's lip is definitely low enough that it looks like her teeth are in a naturally exposed position (?)

As someone with hella hereditary undereye circles - that's the biggest tell. Gas Station Lady doesn't have that same darkness, even when accounting for (lack of) makeup.

To me the eyebrows are too different. The unidentified woman's seem to have a naturally downward shaped brow.
I personally am not seeing the connection.
The gas station gal looks like she has an underbite. I would pay close attention to that when trying to match. Her teeth are very visable and she isn't even smiling.

704b559fa797aa3ef28e9362672beb77.jpg

Forgot to post the picture.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

wow, certainly looks like her IMO, especially the other pictures. But tattoos - must have been a rule out?

I thought placing the 2 pictures side by side would make the comparing process easier

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 704b559fa797aa3ef28e9362672beb77.jpg
    704b559fa797aa3ef28e9362672beb77.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_8538.jpg
    IMG_8538.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 277
I think it could be her! She really looks like her especially her nose.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I don't think it's her. Teeth are different. See aymar's teeth for on her thread.

Does she look like
Michele Roode Boyd?
Missing from Texas.
I don't know how to link her thread to this one but here's her picture from her flyer

d78b3788b75c383177531bddc9434b18.png

Does she look like
Michele Roode Boyd?
Missing from Texas.
I don't know how to link her thread to this one but here's her picture from her flyer

d78b3788b75c383177531bddc9434b18.png

I don't think the eyes or mouth is a good match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Is this woman in a shelter or hospital somewhere so police could locate her if we DID identify her? Just wondering...

Is this woman in a shelter or hospital somewhere so police could locate her if we DID identify her? Just wondering...
From what I read on social media, I understand the situation to be that she was at the gas station but is no longer there. The person who posted her on that other site said the gas station attendant has the posters contact information and will call them when and if she appears again at that gas station. So no... looks like she is wondering around and not camping in the same spot nor checked into any facility.

From what I read on social media, I understand the situation to be that she was at the gas station but is no longer there. The person who posted her on that other site said the gas station attendant has the posters contact information and will call them when and if she appears again at that gas station. So no... looks like she is wondering around and not camping in the same spot nor checked into any facility.

That's too bad. If her family IS missing her and sees the post they may not be able to find her again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back