NY - Mari Gilbert, mother of Shannan Gilbert, murdered by daughter Sarra, 23 July 2016

It's a diabolically evil thing to not allow your baby daughter Shannan to come HOME
from foster care because she told on your live in boyfriend, and baby daddy of Stevie
for sexually molesting Shannan, Sherre and possibly little baby Sarra.

Diabolically evil. Yup.

Making a movie with members of the tribe of Gilbert know it alls. All sorts
of information to be coming soon. to your screen.

Keep posted.

It's a diabolically evil thing to not allow your baby daughter Shannan to come HOME
from foster care because she told on your live in boyfriend, and baby daddy of Stevie

Diabolically evil. Yup.

Keep posted.
Have to ask. Is someone attempting to pay the family to turn on mom? Thats evil.

Diabolically evil. Yup.

Keep posted.

If this is true we should perhaps consider what it is like for a woman to live with such an abusive person.

I know of one woman who rehoused her teenage daughter with relatives when police told her that her new husband was a (child) sex offender. This woman is afraid of being alone, equating happiness with being in a relationship and has a history of self esteem issues. This led to a string of unhealthy relationships before she met someone who would take her down the aisle within a year of meeting.

Does her daughter blame her? Yes, she feels that her mother abandoned her. It's also the consensus of the family that he could (imo should) have moved out until she was old enough for it not to be a concern to the authorities or the family.

I think some mothers do not have their priorities straight but is that reason enough to call them diabolical or evil? No. These mothers are misguided and weak minded in my opinion but diabolical and evil may be going a bit far.

Who knows what kind of emotional or other abuse they were subjected to by their other halves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

Please review the rules and terms of service as often as necessary.

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

INSULTS and DEROGATORY COMMENTS

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner

Feingold actually did his time in stir straight up the street from the house where Mari was killed. A mile or so up the street, it's really close.

Members of the NYPD who worked on the LISK case are now at SUFFOLK CO DA office? Are they crooked or on the up and up?

Can anyone elaborate on Maris alleged involvement in witchcraft? Also, have any documents from the trial been posted that are worth reading?

Sent from my LIFETAB_S1034X using Tapatalk

I think micha is concerned. It may very well be coincidence and completely unrelated, but given the timing I don't think we should invalidate the fact that it's odd for her.

Can anyone elaborate on Maris alleged involvement in witchcraft? Also, have any documents from the trial been posted that are worth reading?

Sent from my LIFETAB_S1034X using Tapatalk

Pagan practices can often be confused for witchcraft. Paganism predates the three main Abramic religions. So that's all I actually know of it, however I'd also be interested in further elaboration, where did that info come from? An insider or an article?

This may or may not help. I recall seeing a cross around Mari's neck in the videos.

This may or may not help. I recall seeing a cross around Mari's neck in the videos.

Indeed, a quick google search shows a couple of images with her wearing a cross.

Should it even matter what belief system somebody held? Witches basically try to use the energy from the earth, sun and moon to cast blessings. Whether they are of good intent or not is up to the individual, and they believe that if they send out bad juju they will receive it back ten-fold. It is a practice that is largely misunderstood among many people who adopt the Abrahamic faith system.

I see similarities with tribes who were in the USA before colonisation. There are monuments in Northern Europe believed to be built by druids. All very ancient and/or mysterious to many of us today... And really, we only really fear what we don't understand.

Indeed, a quick google search shows a couple of images with her wearing a cross.

Should it even matter what belief system somebody held? Witches basically try to use the energy from the earth, sun and moon to cast blessings. Whether they are of good intent or not is up to the individual, and they believe that if they send out bad juju they will receive it back ten-fold. It is a practice that is largely misunderstood among many people who adopt the Abrahamic faith system.

I see similarities with tribes who were in the USA before colonisation. There are monuments in Northern Europe believed to be built by druids. All very ancient and/or mysterious to many of us today... And really, we only really fear what we don't understand.

IMO... Mari's involvement with witchcraft was used (expounded/advanced) predominately as part of Sarra's defense.

Also, it's just a guess but... I think it's possible Mari dabbled-in, experimented-with, read-about, and/or practiced various belief systems, religions, lifestyles, etc. Exactly how much any of this affected (effected? damn, I cannot remember the grammar rule :shame:) her daughters... who knows???

IMO... Mari's involvement with witchcraft was used (expounded/advanced) predominately as part of Sarra's defense.

Also, it's just a guess but... I think it's possible Mari dabbled-in, experimented-with, read-about, and/or practiced various belief systems, religions, lifestyles, etc. Exactly how much any of this affected (effected? damn, I cannot remember the grammar rule :shame:) her daughters... who knows???

I agree with it being used as defence tbh... Ray is doing his job.

I was raised with religion and lived with clergy. I was actively encouraged to read and learn about other religions/faiths etc. Ultimately it taught me how to think for myself and am glad of that. :)

Thank goodness, anyway, that we stopped burning witches a few hundred years ago. [emoji4]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back