GUILTY AZ - Christine Mustafa, 30, Phoenix, 10 May 2017 *Arrest*

I tried to see if these had been posted, apologies if I missed them.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...-more-information-about-missing-phoenix-woman

Officers greeted the boyfriend at the front door and confiscated a loaded hand gun. He told officers he had to clean the front room of his house because the dog had defecated and urinated in the home. He also allegedly told police his daughter had bed bugs so he had to use a cleaning solution to get rid of them from the mattress and linen.

DCS investigators decided to remove the child from the home.

On May 15, court records state detectives spoke to the boyfriend's sister who stated her brother was acting "paranoid" and made statements she found concerning, such as "I took it to far" and "I can never unsee the things I saw."

Court records indicate the boyfriend told his sister he got into an argument with Mustafa and she had attacked him first.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35511...urbing-details-in-valley-womans-disappearance
The report says the boyfriend explained to investigators that the couple “got into a verbal argument on the night of May 10 over his beliefs that she was cheating on him.”
The documents say police had obtained a previous search warrant where they searched the home the couple shared and discovered bedding that appeared to have small amounts of blood on it. Investigators also took the boyfriend’s handgun and cell phone. When they attempted to interview Mustafa’s boyfriend, he “invoked his rights.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1678470915792413&substory_index=0&id=1525175764455263
65a35a8c2dd11324ead001ccd262ea69.jpg

Isn't she pretty!

Is there a reason we can't post his name? I posted it prior when I saw it in the police report then mysteriously it disappeared!

Is there a reason we can't post his name? I posted it prior when I saw it in the police report then mysteriously it disappeared!

I believe we have to have a MSM link that states his name as the poi or suspect. I've been wanting to post his name as well. Don't understand why his name is being protected since he is a poi.

I believe we have to have a MSM link that states his name as the poi or suspect. I've been wanting to post his name as well. Don't understand why his name is being protected since he is a poi.

In one of the news reports, they said his name is public record, but they just chose not to release it. Can't remember which one it was, tho. They did forget to retract it in one spot on the SW--pg 4.

Searchers go to Cave Creek dam again looking for missing Valley mom

On Sunday morning, a group of neighbors, friends and complete strangers went back out to a desert area in north Phoenix where they believe her body may be.

They searched with the sunrise light shining on the desert path near Cave Creek Dam.

“We want to just get Christine home so that the family can put this to rest,” says Diane Strand.

This isn't their first time searching. Two Sundays ago, they were out here but this time is different. They've got survey maps of this area.

"They have some very old mines back here, some surface mines. There a couple of underground ones that we had no idea," Neathery adds.

At this point in the investigation, Mustafa’s live-in boyfriend is a person of interest and not a suspect.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35586...reek-dam-again-looking-for-missing-valley-mom

Searchers go to Cave Creek dam again looking for missing Valley mom

On Sunday morning, a group of neighbors, friends and complete strangers went back out to a desert area in north Phoenix where they believe her body may be.

They searched with the sunrise light shining on the desert path near Cave Creek Dam.

“We want to just get Christine home so that the family can put this to rest,” says Diane Strand.

This isn't their first time searching. Two Sundays ago, they were out here but this time is different. They've got survey maps of this area.

"They have some very old mines back here, some surface mines. There a couple of underground ones that we had no idea," Neathery adds.

At this point in the investigation, Mustafa’s live-in boyfriend is a person of interest and not a suspect.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/35586...reek-dam-again-looking-for-missing-valley-mom

Why??? Why is he not a suspect? I know LE is getting all their ducks in a row but it's hard to be patient. It's just so obvious. He doesn't deserve to be running around right now.

It's the same link. It's the second page at the link, but labeled page 4. The first line on the page starts Were used as a means and it's the 4th check box down that starts with Constitutes evidence

Good eye Gardenista.

He is named in the comments on her find page. His eyes scare me. She and her baby are beautiful. And their lives will never be the same again. I hate when domestic violence gets too bad just when they were about to escape.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

They have a missing persons page on fb with good updates from the search ect. The bf has been talked about on this page also

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back