FL FL - Isabella Hellmann, 41, catamaran off Cay Sal, SE of the FL Keys, 14 May 2017 #1 *GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy chit it just dawned on me - Isabella's poppa is retired le. Family gets call Isabella is missing at sea. They start calling close friends & fam to see if Isabella was heard from. They all share convos each has had with Isabella. Nobody in her family buys the idea of her falling off. They're skeptical for whatever reason. Family calls USCG &/or FBI. They have a key to Isabella's condo as afterall they've been taking care of her daughter. Is it at all plausible that they retrieved all of Isabella's tech and ring to provide to the appropriate authorities to investigate? Therefore, they may not have fibbed about not having those items...maybe bc they already handed them over?

In all reality, it wouldn't have been considered theft if they had a key and got that stuff before Lewis went there. They were taking care of the baby. Isabella could've said use my phone, ipad, etc. The ring well that could've been "misplaced". No?

It absolutely is trespassing even if they had a key. It is trespassing and burglary.

ETA: or breaking and entering, whichever one is more technically accurate

It absolutely is trespassing even if they had a key. It is trespassing and burglary.

But how is it tresspassing if they have her daughter and key to her condo? If Isabella gave them permission to feel free to use the ipad etc? They could've ran to her condo to retrieve those items to see if Isabella was responding to something/anything on said devices. Then they could've handed them over to fbi to look through. In which case they'd have gotten them legally as they the family were maybe trying to see if there were pings. Isabella's tech devices could've backed up to icloud which could have shown the actual ping coordinates in real time when Isabella "checked in" on her posts.

Holy chit it just dawned on me - Isabella's poppa is retired le. Family gets call Isabella is missing at sea. They start calling close friends & fam to see if Isabella was heard from. They all share convos each has had with Isabella. Nobody in her family buys the idea of her falling off. They're skeptical for whatever reason. Family calls USCG &/or FBI. They have a key to Isabella's condo as afterall they've been taking care of her daughter. Is it at all plausible that they retrieved all of Isabella's tech and ring to provide to the appropriate authorities to investigate? Therefore, they may not have fibbed about not having those items...maybe bc they already handed them over?

In all reality, it wouldn't have been considered theft if they had a key and got that stuff before Lewis went there. They were taking care of the baby. Isabella could've said use my phone, ipad, etc. The ring well that could've been "misplaced". No?

The items taken would be considered to be stolen, grand larceny. Having a key to get baby clothes, diapers, etc., gives no one permission to take jewelry, handbags, computers, electronics, etc. That is stealing.

Could Isabella's last contact have included telling them to get her personal things if something happened to her? Proof of intent on devices or in purse? Not sure about ring, tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The items taken would be considered to be stolen, grand larceny. Having a key to get baby clothes, diapers, etc., gives no one permission to take jewelry, handbags, computers, electronics, etc. That is stealing.

Right, unless Isabella gave prior permission. It would be their word and no way for anyone to prove Isabella didn't give permission. Since she's missing, wouldn't they err on the side of caution and quick grab it all to search for Isabella? I think they'll be fine. Even if Lewis is innocent in her disappearance, I honestly cannot see a judge throwing some theft charge on them. As far as the ring, that'd be hard to prove they took it as it's not something trackable like an ipad or phone. In which case, everyone was hyped up about these items being stolen bc he had them on security video, yet fbi knows they can remotely trace an apple item and retrieve it within hours.

Yeah, but you can't get a conviction is there is reasonable doubt. The question is: will they ever have enough facts to arrest him, try him and convict him, because right now, there are explanations for what we know.

(Of course it stands to reason, if he did kill her and it was premeditated, he would have worked out plausible deniability ahead of time...)

Yeah, but if he did not do it, we don't want him convicted for a crime he did not commit. If there are reasonable explanations for what happened, why crucify him?

This story released today contradict's the Ashleigh Banfield episode tonight.

I missed the program, did they show a picture of the cat?

____

The U.S. Coast Guard confirmed Monday it has lost track of a potential crime scene: the catamaran on which Isabella Hellman was last seen before she vanished.

Edit to add:

Asked Monday if the Coast Guard ever inspected the boat close, the Coast Guard said, “I haven’t heard that we did.” Asked it any other agency did so, or perhaps has possession of the boat, he said, “I wouldn’t have any more information.”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...sing-delray-woman-was/hBVtN9SGWXl63cAC4gvu9J/

Yeah, but if he did not do it, we don't want him convicted for a crime he did not commit. If there are reasonable explanations for what happened, why crucify him?

Hope to gosh he didn't do something sinister. In all reality, everything he has said very well could be true. But conversely, everything the family and close friends have said could be true as well. The fbi has the cat, they're inspecting it and investigating if there is a crime or not. I'd hope they'd do the same for anybody in the same situation. I believe they would.

____

The U.S. Coast Guard confirmed Monday it has lost track of a potential crime scene: the catamaran on which Isabella Hellman was last seen before she vanished.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...sing-delray-woman-was/hBVtN9SGWXl63cAC4gvu9J/

Is it possible that someone in LE/CG got paid off? The way all of the evidence has been handled just doesn't sit right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, unless Isabella gave prior permission. It would be their word and no way for anyone to prove Isabella didn't give permission. Since she's missing, wouldn't they err on the side of caution and quick grab it all to search for Isabella? I think they'll be fine. Even if Lewis is innocent in her disappearance, I honestly cannot see a judge throwing some theft charge on them. As far as the ring, that'd be hard to prove they took it as it's not something trackable like an ipad or phone. In which case, everyone was hyped up about these items being stolen bc he had them on security video, yet fbi knows they can remotely trace an apple item and retrieve it within hours.

And no way to prove that she did.

____

Asked Monday if the Coast Guard ever inspected the boat close, the Coast Guard’s Lally said, “I haven’t heard that we did.” Asked it any other agency did so, or perhaps has possession of the boat, he said, “I wouldn’t have any more information.”

I thought it was posted they said the fbi has possession of the cat, in a warehouse somewhere, inspecting... Did I misunderstand?

Adding oh I see, USCG will not comment on matters pertaining to an fbi investigation unless given authority to do so. So maybe they don't know where it is bc it's actually the fbi that has it?

My big question is why was LB even concerned about those items upon returning when his wife was missing?

He had it on camera as to where the items were (who took them), so why make a big deal out of it? There were more important matters at hand that he seemed to not want to deal with. Red flag, IMO!

____

Edit to add:

Asked Monday if the Coast Guard ever inspected the boat close, the Coast Guard said, “I haven’t heard that we did.” Asked it any other agency did so, or perhaps has possession of the boat, he said, “I wouldn’t have any more information.”

Perhaps the FBI did not tell the Coast Guard they have the boat.
Gosh!

18839081_1981239362097570_7067522768878063893_n.png

Family heartbroken:
https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabel...321212389385/1981239362097570/?type=3&theater

Perhaps the FBI did not tell the Coast Guard they have the boat.
Gosh!

The FBI has it. The clearly got it on their own if the Coast Guard was unaware.

How could they have transported the cat without damaging it considering it was submerged but still floating? Wouldn't that've been heavy? How would they lift it? Crane on an aircraft carrier? I'm just wondering how they'd retrieve it.

The issue I see with the removal of items by family is that if the electronic devices do indeed have some type of evidence, the family has just contaminated it and possibly have handed a defense attorney reasonable doubt.

How could they have transported the cat without damaging it considering it was submerged but still floating? Wouldn't that've been heavy? How would they lift it? Crane on an aircraft carrier? I'm just wondering how they'd retrieve it.

Crane with straps, or a hoist ("boat lift") or a fork lift onto a flat bed trailer.. now how carefully they did that ... we don't know.

Google images for "warehouse boat storage"

The issue I see with the removal of items by family is that if the electronic devices do indeed have some type of evidence, the family has just contaminated it and possibly have handed a defense attorney reasonable doubt.

Not necessarily. If it's the tech metadata needed, they could pull from the device. Plus to have a dirct line to her icloud - if she used that method of data storage - then there could be a plethora of info, especially considering real time linked data storage connected to pings to be able to trace geo coordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth